Bed and Breakfast D'Angelo Reviews

Via Roma, 83, Palermo, Palermo, Italy

Very nice place with nice people and location Just sound isolation might be done in better way Sometimes I felt like people from next room are talking right in front of my door (Those two rooms were separated just by big closed door)

my stay there was pleasant and joyful. The owners a re very nice people willing to help

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Russia

I was welcomed when I arrived and the room was fine except for a very strong smell of cigarettes which I really found unpleasant. The room was very hot and not aired but there was aircon and a fan so I managed to both cool it down and alleviate the smell of cigarettes. Breakfast is only served from 8am and I had to leave earlier for a flight the next day and no alternative was offered. I would have liked at least a glass in the room for water. Otherwise it was friendly and in a good location.

• 1st Sep 2014

When i´m in Palermo, i would never stay somewhere else. Every time you come back, feels like coming home.

Very friendly staff, nice atmosphere, ... it felt like home :-)

• 15th Jul 2014

The staff are helpful, flexible and lovely to talk with. They are incredibly professional, and really have hosting down to a T. They really do think of everything to make your stay wonderful! I definately recommend B&B d'Angelo.

• 14th Jul 2014

Very good location, staff is very helpful and friendly, the breakfast is basic. We stay in a private room with private bathroom it's located in another building nearby own by the same family.

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts