Superb 120 Total Reviews
Superb 120 Total Reviews
Bed & Breakfast Garden Located at Calle Jicama #7 SM 25, Manzana 20, , Cancun.
Mexico
Cancun Quintana Roo 77509 Calle Jicama #7 SM 25, Manzana 20,
91% 120
21.1600404 -86.8328475
    Rooms available

14th Feb 2016

I really liked this place, it feels like a home away from home. Relaxed atmosphere but still a good place to meet people. Nice room and decent breakfast. It's very safe but I think they should still have lockers. Location close to plaza 28 and mercado 28, 15mins from ADO. Definitely recommend this nice place!

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Feb 2016

Great people, great place to sleep in an out of the way area! I felt very safe and well taken care of from the moment I walked in the door. The owners were friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my short stay!