Bed & Breakfast Garden Reviews

Calle Jicama #7 SM 25, Manzana 20, Cancun, Mexico

Internet pictures did not match reality. Lady who I dealt with via email who seemed nice and spoke English was not there when I arrived. The lady who was there did not spoke only Spanish. I was not aware of this when I arrived. It made communication very difficult particularly when I was also expected to pay with cash which I was not aware or perhaps didn't recall.

It would be nice if there were better air flow and more light in the bathroom, which I found stuffy. The furniture was good and useful. I think this place advertised that guests can receive a hearty breakfast, and breakfast would have been better with whole grains, more protein, and less sugar.

• 1st Jul 2015