Bed & Breakfast Garden Reviews

Calle Jicama #7 SM 25, Manzana 20, Cancun, Mexico

great relaxed atmosphere With a really nice staff. The German girl doesn't say much but other than that its really nice place to relax after a long night of partying

Its really expensive for what you get, the rooms are poor with ALOT of bedbugs! The staff new my bed was full of bed bugs but they never told me! I got bed bugs in my luggage so that was a problem....

• 13th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

An awful smelly place. there was a glass broken and replaced in the door where you could look into the room(private room) Moreover the glasses of the windows were extremely dirty. There was a lot of dust and weird dead animal smell in the room. I checked out after the first night and went to the 3 star hotel nearby that was 10 Euro cheaper after all.

Nice hostel, a little bit difficult to find though. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Wonderful hostel! Staff hospitable and helpful. Thanks Abby, Noe, and Felipe for everything. Enjoyed the relaxed family atmosphere. Will definitely return to this home away from home.

Great hostel with nice common area and outdoor patio. Abigail, who runs the place, is super nice and helpful. Would recommend to everyone!

Really enjoyed staying there. Lovely staff, nice location and very good atmosphere.

• 1st Nov 2013

A good place to stay. Philipe was very helpful. I would recommend.

Booked 5 nights at this B&B. The moment I stepped into the lounge/reception room, I thought I was in a wrong place. The entire place looked dirty and messy like a college fraternity room after an all night party. I was told there were some mistakes so they could not give me the room I booked, instead, I was forced to take a very dirty and disgusting room right next to the kitchen/breakfast room with constant noises both nights. I stayed two nights and fled. A real nightmare experience in Cancun!

View all Cancun Bed and Breakfasts