8.5
Fabulous 120 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 120 Total Reviews
Bed & Breakfast Garden Located at Calle Jicama #7 SM 25, Manzana 20, , Cancun.
Mexico
Cancun Quintana Roo 77509 Calle Jicama #7 SM 25, Manzana 20,
85% 120
21.1600404 -86.8328475
    Rooms available

14th Feb 2016

I really liked this place, it feels like a home away from home. Relaxed atmosphere but still a good place to meet people. Nice room and decent breakfast. It's very safe but I think they should still have lockers. Location close to plaza 28 and mercado 28, 15mins from ADO. Definitely recommend this nice place!

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Feb 2016

Great people, great place to sleep in an out of the way area! I felt very safe and well taken care of from the moment I walked in the door. The owners were friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my short stay!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Jan 2016

Friendly and homely hostel. However, a stricter noise restriction in place would be nicer. Even with earplugs and eyemasks, I was woken up a few times until 2am (loud talking, main lights being turned on), so I went and slept on the couch outside the dorm (which was extremely comfortable!). Abi, the owner, is a beautiful person and very accommodating. She even took out washing off the line while we were out all day, and left us out some breakfast since we had an early start! Thank you :)

3rd Jan 2016

This hostel makes us feel like home ,staying with a lot of new friends. Staff and owner are super friendly and they are really treated everyone like their friend. The place a bit old but they has nice character. The hostel is in the resident area so it's very quite but you take the bus to the beach only 15 minute. The price fairly cheap compare to the tourist place around the beach!! And grab a beer and enjoy evening with people here is very priceless. Strongly recommended.

29th Dec 2015

Good basic accomodation, friendly. Need a sign outside with the name of the hostel, difficult to find.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
25th Dec 2015

The hostess was so friendly and helpful! She was very accomodating to all guests. The hostel is like a big house with a kitchen, dining area, and living room with TV, and comfy furniture. Bathrooms were clean as well as the rooms. Lots is space outside to hang out on the patio. I would definitely stay here again if in Cancun, as I much prefer to be away from the zone hotelera!

• sjarvis20121943
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
29th Nov 2015

Bed and Breakfast Garden was Amazing . Abigail (owner) was amazing and her assistant Viktor where both very accommodating and helpful. Its a great location if you don't mind a 15 minute commute to beaches (bus is local and costs only a dollar to beach) also the house is 5mins walk from Wal-Mart and banks and even the Market districts with nightly entertainment, convenience stores are in abundance close by. The Dorm or Private rooms are great value and I will definitely be going back asap. í ½

• USA, Male, 41+
28th Oct 2015

This hostel is a great value, and staff were helpful. I enjoyed my stay.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
10th Sep 2015
4.0

Internet pictures did not match reality. Lady who I dealt with via email who seemed nice and spoke English was not there when I arrived. The lady who was there did not spoke only Spanish. I was not aware of this when I arrived. It made communication very difficult particularly when I was also expected to pay with cash which I was not aware or perhaps didn't recall.