Bed & Breakfast Garden Reviews

Calle Jicama #7 SM 25, Manzana 20, Cancun, Mexico

When I arrived there the guy from the hostel told me that they double booked the last free bed for the night because they couldn't manage to update their calender although I had booked one week in advance. So I had to leave and find another place where one of the guys took me to. Coming to Cancun, getting riped of by the taxi driver and then getting kicked out of the hostel made the whole Cancun experience very unpleasant for me

• 19th Oct 2014

Great quiet place to stay. Location 10 mins from ADO and 2 mins from Mercado 28

Bed and Breakfast Garden was like staying at a mate's place. The environment was one of the warmest of any hostel I've ever been in, and the staff were great. Compared to other hostels, this one is a lot more chilled out, more of a 'homely' experience.

Abigail is a lovely person and so helpful. She takes care of everything needed and gives you advice if you need it. Fun hostel!!!

View all Cancun Bed and Breakfasts