6.7
Good 76 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 76 Total Reviews
Bed & Breakfast Leopoldo Located at Via Giovanni Fabroni, 78, , Florence.
Italy
Florence 50134 Via Giovanni Fabroni, 78
67% 76
43.7911174 11.2483370
    Rooms available

21st Mar 2016
2.0

I would like to raise a concern with my stay in hopes that I can be reimbursed for my deposit and also to ensure that this does not happen to someone else in the future. Ultimately, my companions and I did not stay there due to the complete inefficiency and lack of communication and availability at the Bed and Breakfast. For this reason, I am asking a refund of my initial booking deposit.