Bed and Breakfast Mexico Hostel Reviews

Durango 145 at corner Tonala st., colonia roma norte, Mexico City, Mexico

The staff were friendly and very helpful and the location was good. The hostel doesn't have much of an "atmosphere" but was clean and Comfortable. The breakfast was simple but nice. Overall a good stay.

Very good and safe location near zona Rosa, you feel like in a village with lot of trees in the surrounding street and good metro and bus connetion. The hotel himself is ok but not great, small and the breakfast was really poor, the internet connection was also average, sometime very slow.

I really enjoyed my stay here, it provided a very good base from which to explore Mexico City. The staff were very helpful and extremely friendly.

• 4th Jun 2014

Not the cleanest, nicest smelling place. Bunk beds has no ladders to top bunks.

• 3rd Jun 2014

You get what you pay for. If you're looking for a cheap hostal that is very good located, I would recommend it.

I was highly disappointed with EVERY aspect of this hostel, and I'm surprised that it's received such high reviews. First of all -- what kind of hostel has a SEVEN day cancellation policy? And doesn't include taxes in the rate shown on Hostelworld? I've stayed in dozens of hostels, and this is the first time I've felt this cheated and ripped off. On top of that, the hostel common areas, showers, and rooms were filthy. The front desk staff are spectacularly unhelpful.

its very sad that people who does not read, or a at least take the time to read our conditions, our description and every single aspect before place a reservation, then wrote such bad things, we collect the taxes and is written as same as our cancellation policy, but any way thanks for nothing!

Very small dorms, allmost no space for moving around. Good and helping staff!

The breakfast definitely left something to be desired. On the morning we were there to eat, we had taquitos (filled with beans) with crema and salsa, and toast with butter and jam. Instant coffee or chamomile tea were the only drink options. Definitely not what I was expecting from a place called "Bed and Breakfast Mexico" but meh.

Staffs are very kind

Exellent! Very nice place and location, the staff people are so welcoming and friendly!! HIGHLY RECOMENDED !!!

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Pros: Very good value for money, just outside you got metrobus station and at few meters there's also a metro station. Nice staff and breakfast. Cons: Small 4 mixed rooms. Just two bathrooms in the second floor for 4 rooms.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

This hostel is great located and wearth the money! Especially the great staff makes you feel like home.

Angel, the owner, is a very friendly and clever man. I got a lot of helpful information about Mexiko City from him.

Never ever go to this hostel ! They have bed bucks both me and my friend Got it in to different rooms, and we buyed to private rooms and payed for four beds so we could bring our girlfriends there live her in Mexico City, and the staff throw he out . Worst hostel I ever been to !!

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Denmark

Guys there is a diference between a girlfriend than girl you found for a one night stand. And yes SECURITY is our main concern. About the other stuff it is pretty clear it is not true just read all other guests reviews. By the way a prívate means one fullbed not 2 beds.

Staff were really helpful and location is great. Staff provided us with a really great map which also contained plenty of self-help info on the local area (to save us having to ask them for every little thing). Room was big and clean. A little nosy as there was construction across the road and other guests sat and chatted on the sofas outside the rooms instead of using the upstairs common area. Breakfast was lovely and there's even an English book swap! Would definitely recommend!

I had a good time at your hostel. I am glad that the staff were professional and that security and safety were high priority. I would recommend having some kind of theme night (maybe 2x a month or every Friday or a movie day). Breakfast was a nice touch. Nothing fancy but it subsidized what i would normally spend.