Bed and Breakfast Mexico Hostel Reviews

Durango 145 at corner Tonala st., colonia roma norte, Mexico City, Mexico

Nice place to Stay but not enough power sockets for the room and Hot water is not working properly.

Very good stay overall. Very close to Metro, Zona Rosa, Reforma. Very attentive staff as well. Only suggestion I would make is to look into the hot water in the bathroom as sometimes only cold water comes out.

I had a great stay at this hostel. I arrived and was only going to stay for a couple of days but ended up staying the whole week. The accommodations are simple and all of the staff is very friendly and very helpful. The food was ok too. A simple breakfast of toast with jam or utter and some sort of mexican dish, but it is very simple. The person cooking was always very nice and I ate breakfast almost every morning, so I can't complain. The location is the best!

• 4th Aug 2014

At the check in we were told that we need to pay 19% of additional taxes which weren't included. this had not happend to us before. the receptionist told us that in the notes it says we will have to pay this taxes. its not fair to hide a part of the costs! Normally a Hostel puts the full price! Our booking was for 4 nights and we asked to pay the taxes the next day cause we didnt have enough money. they did not want to agree and we would have to get money at 23.00! not at all clientfriendly host

You were told to pay your reservation but why did you not say that you did not want to pay nothing not even the reservation you had or taxes just because you did not read what is written it does not mean is our fault or we are dishonest, please read all information, by the way you arrived at 8pm not midnight please!!

Clean hostel, bathroom really clean and rooms well kept, wifi was accessable in our room, wall fan, safety lockers to use your own padlock at reception, friendly and helpful staff - gave out useful info about local area, okay breakfast on the terrace outside was nice, close to the metro on main line and in the city centre, really close to Zona Rosa, safe area, best sweet corn man over the road, close to convenience stores. Can be quite loud due to the bar down the road. Would recommend

The staff were friendly and very helpful and the location was good. The hostel doesn't have much of an "atmosphere" but was clean and Comfortable. The breakfast was simple but nice. Overall a good stay.

Very good and safe location near zona Rosa, you feel like in a village with lot of trees in the surrounding street and good metro and bus connetion. The hotel himself is ok but not great, small and the breakfast was really poor, the internet connection was also average, sometime very slow.

I really enjoyed my stay here, it provided a very good base from which to explore Mexico City. The staff were very helpful and extremely friendly.

• 4th Jun 2014

Not the cleanest, nicest smelling place. Bunk beds has no ladders to top bunks.

• 3rd Jun 2014

You get what you pay for. If you're looking for a cheap hostal that is very good located, I would recommend it.

I was highly disappointed with EVERY aspect of this hostel, and I'm surprised that it's received such high reviews. First of all -- what kind of hostel has a SEVEN day cancellation policy? And doesn't include taxes in the rate shown on Hostelworld? I've stayed in dozens of hostels, and this is the first time I've felt this cheated and ripped off. On top of that, the hostel common areas, showers, and rooms were filthy. The front desk staff are spectacularly unhelpful.

its very sad that people who does not read, or a at least take the time to read our conditions, our description and every single aspect before place a reservation, then wrote such bad things, we collect the taxes and is written as same as our cancellation policy, but any way thanks for nothing!

Very small dorms, allmost no space for moving around. Good and helping staff!

The breakfast definitely left something to be desired. On the morning we were there to eat, we had taquitos (filled with beans) with crema and salsa, and toast with butter and jam. Instant coffee or chamomile tea were the only drink options. Definitely not what I was expecting from a place called "Bed and Breakfast Mexico" but meh.

Staffs are very kind

Exellent! Very nice place and location, the staff people are so welcoming and friendly!! HIGHLY RECOMENDED !!!

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Pros: Very good value for money, just outside you got metrobus station and at few meters there's also a metro station. Nice staff and breakfast. Cons: Small 4 mixed rooms. Just two bathrooms in the second floor for 4 rooms.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

This hostel is great located and wearth the money! Especially the great staff makes you feel like home.