Bed and Breakfast Stojanovic Reviews

FIngarjeva 23 a, Bled, Slovenia

I had a lovely time at B&B Sobe Stojanovic. Janja, the owner, is a lovely person and her house is spotless. She even put the heating on in the morning and evening. She makes delicious scrambled eggs and her breakfast is very generous. She also offers a range of tea-bags. She really made me feel like at home. I highly recommend her B&B either to a solo female traveller like myself, a couple or a family. Thank you / Hvala, Janja ! Irena

the lady of the house was very welcoming and so friendly by giving us excellent advice and providing lovely cosy and warm place.The breakfast was so wonderful that we did not need any more food until evening.The breakfast cost 6 euro extra per person but was worth every penny.

• 17th Apr 2015

Really lovely owner, very kind and helpful. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• 24th Mar 2015