Bed and Breakfast Sunrise

Fabulous 13 Total Reviews
Fabulous 13 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

My friend and I stayed at the Bed and breakfast Sunrise and absolutely loved our stay! The owner Antonella and her son Edwardo were so welcoming and kind and the room was beautiful and very clean! The location is just outside of town so it is nice and quiet but an easy walk to restaurants and nearby places. They have a beautiful garden at the sunrise where you can relax and the homemade breakfast Antonella makes is delicious and perfect! We thank them for such a wonderful time in Quiesa! Gratsi!

I can say only a THANKS! We were happy to welcome guests like their. We love people from USA. Ciao Antonella

17th Mar 2017
7.1

Very cute, and the owner was beyond sweet and helpful! Breakfast in the morning was great! It is a little off the beaten path, but other than that, it was a great stay!

Thank you very much for your review ...However I think it is not possible to please everyone and.... I think it is this case. Value for money 6.... with my great breakfast for 1 night it is a valuation by a young girls confused....Location 6 a little funny B&B Sunrise is in a relaxing and true Tuscany. What are you looking for? Ciao Antonella