Fabulous 201 Total Reviews
Fabulous 201 Total Reviews
Bed & Breakfast dei Templi Located at Via Callicratide, 164, , Agrigento.
Italy
Agrigento 92100 Via Callicratide, 164
89% 201
37.3090600 13.5794410
    Rooms available

2nd Aug 2016

Lovely little B&B. The owner happened to see me walking from the bus station with all my bags and gave me a ride to the property! And then because I was the only one staying there, I got upgraded to a private room for the same price as the dorm. It has a kitchen, washing machine, and is very comfortable. About 10 minutes walking from the train station, 15 from the bus station.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

Very friendly and helpful owners! I had a great stay in Agrigento - thank you for everything.

• France, Female, 25-30
12th Mar 2016

I spent only one night in that bed and beakfast but I had a pleasant time. There is even a small kitchen for those who want to stay longer. We are really not far from the city center, either for the valley of temples. Everything was clean and the wifi connection works very well !