Bed & Breakfast dei Templi Reviews

Via Callicratide, 164, Agrigento, Italy

very high standard room and bathroom

• 24th Sep 2015

The location is way to far from everything. The host is very nice but I wouldn't go back to this b&b

The B&B is a bit far from bus station, although it is less far from the train station traveling in the middle of Sicily with train is less popular and less convenient. As some other B&B, the owner's first work is not the B&B, so there is not always someone in there. When I arrived, an elder gentleman opened the door for me, but he had no idea which room is mine, so it took some time till he figured it out. Later the owner rushed in and then rushed out, I just saw her few minutes during my stay.

View all Agrigento Bed and Breakfasts