Bed and Terrace Guesthouse Chiang Mai Reviews

10 Kotchasarn Rd 5, Changklan, Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand

The night bazar and Wuolai night market are in walking distance. The owner is very nice and staff are polite.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Very nice hostel, very accommodating. The staff are excellent, super friendly and welcoming. This hostel has a very quite astro sphere, which was a nice change. Old town is within walking distance, we didn't need to take a single cab or tuc tuc once while exploring. Is highly recommend!!

-Rooster started at 4am until about 9am. Earplugs did not help. -Cars drive by at night -Wifi stopped working once a day -No one knew where anything was -I felt VERY unsafe for the 15 minutes I spent walking to the 7/11 at 10pm at night to get food for the next day (as breakfast is not included). I passed by 4 prostitutes and almost got attacked a random dog. It starts growling at me, ears pinned back, I try to move it moves with me. Finally I screamed and ran across traffic.

• 27th Mar 2014

Great value for money and very helpful staff.

Rooms are comfortable, wifi works great and the staff is AWESOME!!! Excellent location. We really enjoyed our stay there!

The staff is super helpful and very sweet. The location to the weekend night market is excellent. The value is great as well. I would definitely recommend this place.

We loved our 2nd stay at bed and terrace. The staff are fantastic and very friendly. We received clean towels and beds evry other day. Great!

It is a superbly located guesthouse with a very nice and helpful staff.

Great location right in the middle of everything in Chiang Mai. Walking distance to many things. The staff are friendly. Limited english (depending on who is manning the front desk). The rooms are great. Only down side is that the shower, toilet and sink were all cramped in a small space and there was no separate tub for the shower (so the whole bathroom gets wet). Showers were luke-warm. There's free coffee/tea downstairs & a table tennis table.