Bed and Terrace Guesthouse Chiang Mai Reviews

10 Kotchasarn Rd 5, Changklan, Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand

The location is great and the room was big and clean with really nice furniture. The attention to the decorative details is nice. The staff don't really communicate well for activities or directions but we managed. It's a very quiet hotel which is a nice change from the craziness of the nearby roads, I would definitely recommend

Highly recommended. Free coffee, goid Internet, very helpful staff and beautiful room with city/mountain views. We tried to stay longer but they were fully booked... will definitely book here on future visits to Chiang Mai.

• 4th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

If you are looking for a quiet spot to sleep and hang out, this is The Spot! Within walking distance of the downtown night life and the night market. The high point was that our plane was delayed and we missed our first night. We were able to extend our stay and the very friendly and helpful staff did not charge us the missed night, which they could have according to the rules. We rented a great bike from them and it was delivered and picked up. We travel a lot to CM and we will return.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Nicely located guesthouse, pleasant staff and good security. 5 mins walk from the night market and many bars and shops.

• 19th Oct 2014

very good stay

the bed is perfect and the terrace is perfect. the location is pretty nice too.

The staff was helpful but in the end not helpful enough to hire a rickshaw or taxi for me for the day so I had to go out and get one myself off the street. Stay was comfortable and the room we stayed in was the deluxe suite because that was all that was available. Not much atmosphere to the place, It was quite and no one hung around the lobby like most hostels. Located near the night bazzar but also near the sleazy bars with young girls and old men. In all it was pleasant but not fantastic.

Very nice place to stay, the staff is very nice, answers your questions with a smile, let you store your luggage after check out and even let you take a shower. The place is quiet while remaining quite close from the main attractions (10/15min by foot). The room was clean, with good facilities and amenities.

Great experience!! Really surprised at how well appointed these rooms were. Once we had checked out they stored our stuff. Felt really unwell during the day. The staff looked after me and even let me have a shower!

it was a very good and clean place to stay. I would definitely stay here again.

• 24th Jul 2014

The overall impression is good but I think the bed sheets for example were not clean. My friend had insect bites that were not mosquito bites. We suspect they could be bed bugs or acari.

Hello Christine ... Thank you for stay with us. Your feedback is valuable to us and will help us improve services. After we checked all bed sheets and beds, we didn't found any bed bugs. Our room has mosquito net and our maids always keep the room clean to make sure guests will have a pleasant stay. Did you go to trekking or jungle trips before arrive or during your stay? this is raining season and in jungle may have insects and it may come from there. We would be glad to discuss more with you

Friendliest staff!! Great location, not too far from city center and markets