Bed and Terrace Guesthouse Chiang Mai Reviews

10 Kotchasarn Rd 5, Changklan, Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand

The staff was very helpful and hospitable . The roosters in the yard next door were loud and obnoxious in the morning, but it is Thailand and what could you do? The balcony had a great view, the water pressure was fabulous, and the room was very clean. I will definitely stay here again!!!

• 26th Jan 2016

Good place, clean room, a little outside the main attraction area but sights are within walking distance. Very helpful staff and easy go get to from the airport by taxi.

So close to everything! It was wonderful, and we would have stayed longer if we knew how awesome this hostel was going to be! The rooms felt like we were staying in a very nice hotel. Great bargain, and all around lovely place to stay!

We stayed in the penthouse and I don't have any negative comments. It is very spacious and the hostel is in a good location. Do note, however, that it is up four flights of stairs. My girlfriend was not too keen to carry her suitcase up that many stairs. Excellent location, near the old city.

Great place, friendly staff (though the young girl in the reception, seems not to know what going on from time to time). If you can get the Dream Suite then go for it! Big penthouse room with its own big terrace!

It is a perfectly fine place to stay for one or two nights, nothing special. It is a bit disappointing that there was no breakfast included and this was a little far walk.

Looovee having a balcony. So lovely.

The beds are really hard. Can be hard to sleep in.

Good place,5 mins walking to the old city. The terrace at the top floor is cool, very big and good view. The only problem is the shower water isn't hot.

• 9th Dec 2015
  • China

This was a really nice hostel just outside the old city square. Lots a cafés/shops/bars nearby. Our double room was excellent; included a TV, shelves and a safe, and we had fresh towels every day. Staff were helpful, but not as friendly as other hostels we've stayed in Thailand. The communal area downstairs was very quiet and usually empty (not a party hostel, but it does have table tennis!) Free coffee all day was nice. Got a private taxi to airport for THB180, arranged via reception.

The front desk staff were very helpful and polite. They let me leave my bags in the secured reception area for long after I checked out. The room was clean and the location was excellent.

• 3rd Dec 2015

I went with two other people and stayed there for 3 nights - and this hostel made me want to stay in Chiang Mai for more! It is absolutely relaxing, clean, safe and the staff is superb. The location is also near the centre. We took advantage of the activities so were pretty busy and didn't 'walk around' so much - just to eat… if you're looking for a party hostel, this isn't it. They have a mean terrace with a beautiful view of the mountains.

My stay was very brief. I got in late and left in the morn. The staff were friendly, the room and bathroom clean, the bed comfy, and the place was quiet. Good location, walking distance to old city.

They lock down the hotel at 11PM, but you can always call if you need to get in, but they give you the key to the gate. Additionally, they were very friendly about helping us book things and giving us directions on what to do in the area. This hostel is very centrally located to the night market, and walking weekend markets (if you happen to be in Chiang Mai during the weekend). We were provided with water everyday and the room was well maintained and clean. Perfect stay in Chiang Mai.

The room was clean, quiet, and safe, which was all I was looking for as a solo female traveler. They helped me a ton with booking tours too. Wifi worked great, which is not always a given. The shower didn't get hot, but it's so dang hot in Thailand that you don't really need it to. Just don't run your AC before getting in the shower and you'll be fine. AC works great!

• 8th Nov 2015

Really lovely hostel only a ten minute walk from Chiang Mai town centre. Very helpful, welcoming staff and our room was lovely and big, so clean and with a good en suite bathroom. The reception area has lots of information and sofas and a tennis table which is fun.

I had a great stay here! The "dream suite" on the top floor is huge and has a massive balcony. The other rooms are smaller but still very nice (cheaper as well). Easy 5 minute walk to the night bazaar from here. Good value for the money. The receptionist was really nice. Rooms were clean and wifi was fast. I'd stay here again for sure!

Enjoyed this relaxed place, room was large and clean.

Nice, clean rooms, very friendly staff. rather quiet but close enough to parties :)

Perfect and quiet room, great views of the mountains, extremely helpful staff.

• 8th Oct 2015