Bed and Terrace Guesthouse Chiang Mai Reviews

10 Kotchasarn Rd 5, Changklan, Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Great experience!! Really surprised at how well appointed these rooms were. Once we had checked out they stored our stuff. Felt really unwell during the day. The staff looked after me and even let me have a shower!

it was a very good and clean place to stay. I would definitely stay here again.

• 24th Jul 2014

The overall impression is good but I think the bed sheets for example were not clean. My friend had insect bites that were not mosquito bites. We suspect they could be bed bugs or acari.

Hello Christine ... Thank you for stay with us. Your feedback is valuable to us and will help us improve services. After we checked all bed sheets and beds, we didn't found any bed bugs. Our room has mosquito net and our maids always keep the room clean to make sure guests will have a pleasant stay. Did you go to trekking or jungle trips before arrive or during your stay? this is raining season and in jungle may have insects and it may come from there. We would be glad to discuss more with you

Friendliest staff!! Great location, not too far from city center and markets

Overall the place was lovely and super close to the night markets, great restaurants and places to get a bike. However the shower is one of those sit on the toilet and shower things, plus the bed was as hard as a rock. If you don't care about that, then it's definitely the place for you, it was really lovely in every other way.

Highly recommended! The staff are so friendly/helpful, the rooms are clean, spacious and decorated Thai style and the location is perfect (situated 5 mins walk from the old city Eastern gate and 2 mins walk from the night bazaar.) A really enjoyable stay!!

• 16th Jun 2014

The girl at the front desk was sooooooo soooo nice. We only stayed one night but everything was super clean. AC worked great and it was within walking distance to mightmarkets. Bed was a little hard but that seems to be the norm in all of Asia. Not really a place to meet others since it's not dorm style rooms but it was a great stay

The staff there are amazing, so polite and eager to help with everything. We had wished we'd stayed longer..

Nice room for a couple of nights. Got a fridge, which was nice, sweet, fantastique, as they say. Location is fine as CM is small and nice so walking about is no problem anyway. Really nice staff. Stay here if you want, unless you find summat better, really no reason not to.

Absolutely loved this place. The nicest, most welcoming people in all of Thailand are the hosts, and they do everything they can to make your stay perfect. The room was basic, but very comfortable and clean. The location was a bit of a hike from some of the more touristy areas, but not at all inaccessible. I would eagerly stay here again if I returned to Chiang Mai!

The family that runs this guesthouse were so lovely! I live in Thailand and was in Chiang Mai for a conference. Bed and Terrace provided a spacious and quiet room with a stunning view I could enjoy from the terrace. Located between the night market and old city meant everything was within walking distance. This is not the place for partying but had a very nice, relaxed, and friendly atmosphere. I have stayed in Chiang Mai many times and would say I was happiest at this guesthouse.

Great place to stay! Close to the night market which makes it perfectly situated. Clean and safe. The staff was more than amazing and was really welcoming!! Would absolutely come back :) Audrey

A very lovely place - good location and spacious rooms. Very friendly staff, however they were not very knowledgable about booking trips or transportation. Not a party hostel.

Great place, close to everywhere. The room was superb, clean and bright. The staffs were excellent and friendly. Value for money . The hostel is highly recommended

Great place if you want to stay in Chiang Mai. Very close proximity to all restaurants, bars, night bizaar etc. you can pretty much anywhere. The owner speaks great english. The 2 young ladies at the reception desk are lovely! And will help you with any issue or question you may have. This is a family run hotel. We highly recommend you stay here if you are visiting Chiang Mai. Great place!

The night bazar and Wuolai night market are in walking distance. The owner is very nice and staff are polite.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Wonderful, quiet, hostel near the old city and night bazaar. Our room was superb, large and bright - excellent value for money although no breakfast options. Spent a lot of time in the room as partner was ill and it was extremely comfy although I wouldn't recommend if looking for something like a party hostel. Staff are very friendly and wifi is solid.

great rooms

Very nice hostel, very accommodating. The staff are excellent, super friendly and welcoming. This hostel has a very quite astro sphere, which was a nice change. Old town is within walking distance, we didn't need to take a single cab or tuc tuc once while exploring. Is highly recommend!!

-Rooster started at 4am until about 9am. Earplugs did not help. -Cars drive by at night -Wifi stopped working once a day -No one knew where anything was -I felt VERY unsafe for the 15 minutes I spent walking to the 7/11 at 10pm at night to get food for the next day (as breakfast is not included). I passed by 4 prostitutes and almost got attacked a random dog. It starts growling at me, ears pinned back, I try to move it moves with me. Finally I screamed and ran across traffic.

• 27th Mar 2014