Bedbunkers Hostel #1 Reviews

Jalan Dewi Sri 45 - 18, Kuta, Indonesia

BEDBUGGERS is what they should this place!! I was stupid enough to stay there for a week, thinking it was just mosquito bites, until my diving instructor told me it was definitely from bedbugs! On my last day they did try to empty the dorm room so they could take care of it. Location is okay, around 1,5 km from the nearest beach. Staff was friendly, but security was poor, no lock on the door, just a bracelet to show the staff before entering. You do have your own locker though.

My sheets were dirty, they wanted to "broome" them until i said that wasnt okay. It took 2 hours to change them. Bathroom uncomfortable but clean, and only one light in a big room for six. But for 6 dollars a night in Kuta, cant complain.

Always stay here whenever I'm in Bali. The people here are so welcoming but most of all so helpful. Last year I got completely stuck when my passport got stolen. They did so much to help me out and get me back on my feet. So grateful! The vibe there gets you in the mood to travel for sure with loads of backpackers around, its pretty hard not to meet people. Most importantly its the cheapest accommodation your gunna find in Kuta.

• 18th Jun 2014

I found it very cosy and easy going place, there are only two rooms with three lines of beds, they are simple enough if you have to stay only few days..there s a locker in each bed and the toilets are clean!there s chance to meet nice people and you can also rent a bike there!very easy! I really advise it for the cheap price and location as well!

This place is super if you just want a cheap place for one night befor going somewhere else. Rooms are clean, bathroom is ok, and if you have a locker you can lock in your valuables. It's a drive to any beach or shopping area.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Norway

Very Cheap so wasn't expecting the Ritz. The rooms were clean and comfy bed. The air con was on a timer so if you wanted to stay in your room during the day it was too hot, only came on nearer the evening. No window in the room. Nice and quiet at least. The toilet was a struggle for me and im only tiny, so avoid if you have long legs...the door is so close to the seat and you cant move around easily. Showers worked well although nowhere to hang your things. Staff were laid back

Good hostel for a very cheap price! The dorms are well climatized and clean. For its price, it's an very good deal. If you are looking for a simple hostel as a simple night shelter, it's the one. Good deals also for scooter rentals, just ride the city and enjoy!

This is a place to stay if you just need somewhere to sleep and shower! No communal area and everything was about average!! But you can't resist for how cheap it is and the surrounding food is cheap and great!!

• 28th May 2014

No kitchen to cook for and the drinking water was always to hot to drink. Also a lot of guest had bed bugs and the staff didn't really seem at all bothered by this. From what we saw nothing was done to get ride of them.

• 21st May 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Bit far out from the main town area - half hour walk. But super cheap hostel. Three tier bunk beds are a funky touch. Don't tackle when drunk!

Maintenance needs to be improved. I had to change the bed 3 times in order to get a locker that can be locked. The toilets need to be cleaned more frequently as I had a big ‘surprise’ when I went to the toilet early in one morning. The good side is the location which is a little bit far from the beach which is good for me. Not to forget the friendly and helpful staff that makes my stay a pleasant.

Slow response to maintenance. During my stay, when the air con broke down, it took too long to fix. No hot water in the shower too

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

I don't know how people love this place so much. The AC was broken in the girls dorm and no one seemed to want to do anything about it, it's tiny as anything everywhere. I am not a tall person, I'm only 5'4'' and my knees touched the door when I sat on the toilet. Just a dark and dreary place all around. Extremely loud road noise, you may as well sleep outside.

Bedbunkers Hostel is a nice Hostel with excellent value for your money. The location is a little bit off the peak but still not too far away of the hustle and bustle of Legian and Kuta Square. If you travel on a budget this is a very nice place to stay. The staff is super welcoming and very helpful. Everything is offered, from Laundry Service to Transport arrangements. Its nothing luxurious but for Backpackers there is everything you could need for very little money.

Good place to stay and a great price. Not in the best location but a $1 motorbike taxi fixes that. Have good motorbike rentals for $5 a day. Staff is good, dorms can get a little hot but all in all a good place to stay.

Stayed here a night, one of the cheaper hostels in Kuta walking distance from the beach and nightlife if you don't mind walking for upto 30minutes. We didn't spend much time in the room but it was very spacious just extremely hot if your bed wasn't close to the AC. Short walk from petrol station, k mart and Starbucks. Free tea and coffee in the mornings, hot water showers. They also sell snacks and cold drinks so you don't ave to leave the hostel every time for something.