Bedbunkers Hostel #1 Reviews

Jalan Dewi Sri 45 - 18, Kuta, Indonesia

good stay

after late boat ride from lembongan, i checked in at 9 pm. the hostel is on main street, easy to spot, lots of food stall and restaurant even a mall and gas station nearby ( but if you want to be close to ngurah rai airport, choose the bedbunkers #2 ) . the staff is super friendly, the room is very clean and well air conditioned. a small curtain around every bed would add a sense of privacy if i may suggest, but it's ok as it is. i would love to stay @bedbunkers #1 again next time i'm in bali

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

Team Bedbunkers appreciates your compliments. We understand it is an impossible mission to satisfy the needs of all guests passing through. However we do try to reach this impossible goal by being service friendly, clean & caring for all our guests. Our motivation to be the best hostel group in Bali, is fueled by your good judgments and compliments. We adapt & improve each and every day! As a token of our appreciation you will receive a discount on your next visit! Thank you for staying with us.

I'm pretty sure they don't really clean the sheets. every morning this kid comes in and sweeps the beds. I honestly wouldn't mind this place at all except the last 2 days I was here I was eaten alive and I mean EATEN ALIVE!!!! By bedbugs. They are so itchy too. pretty gross. ugh

Our dorms in general don’t have bedbugs. However we don’t deny the fact we have occasionally discovered bedbugs in our dorms. We focus very hard to keep our hostels extremely clean and comfortable at all times. Unfortunately we don’t always have full control over our guest’s origins and their luggage’s. Our housekeeping operates 24/7 and maintains a strict "daily" Inspection & prevention against possible bedbugs bringing us an unsuspecting visit traveling with unsuspecting tourists.

It was horrible!! I know that I cannot expect a lot for this amount of money; but this is an unreasonable demand!! My bed neighbour told me that she was biten by a lot of bedbugs and that they r very big. I asked if I can change my bed into another dorm, but although a lot of beds were free they didnt let me. After that they told me that only in the big dorms r bedbugs and that I shouldnt talk to much abt this bcs they r afraid a lot of people will leave the hostel.

Great value for money! Very clean, really cool 3 tiered beds each with a locker, light and outlet. Location was a little out of the way, it was a decent walk to get to the beach. Good bathrooms and showers.

Very good value for money! Some people at the hostel had bedbugs but we didn't so for use an excellent choise!

This hostel is great to meet people as they have a common area with a tv and dvd's. Located near the beach and the shopping mall I absolutely loved this place and def will stay here again if I come back to Bali! The triple bunks are a bit weird tho but will do for a short stay.

One of the more cheaper Dorm hostels in Kuta but don't let that put you off! For what you're paying it's a good deal! Quiet a nice place to stay, clean with helpful staff! The location is not the best, and the rooms are pretty dark with little lighting around. Overall if you are looking for a more affordable stay with good facilities then this is the place for you!

This place is the best hostel in the World, the people you meet are AMAZING, the straff is really nice, it's a Walk away from restaurants and the beach and you can rent a scooter from the hostel! And Now i didn't EVEN Menton How cheap it is! Stay here and enjoy your time with incredible people!

Great staff, a little far out of town but its still walkable. Dorms are pretty cramped and bathrooms not so great..

i only stayed one night before flying out, my stay was comfortable. the location was good for the airport but a little far from everything else. i stayed in the 6 bed female dorm which was very small and the air conditioner was broken, it leaked water all night. The staff were lovely and helped me arrange an airport transfer for 4am. there is a deposit required at checkin which i was not aware of, but leaving your passport for the duration of your stay is ok. there are no locks for the dorms

cheap and nice hostel, helpful stuff, good offers for activities and great to meet people

Stayed there 5 nights, while traveling alone..meet some nice people to spend time with. Staff was friendly, also knew english well, were happy to help. If u just want a place to sleep, shower, and meet people in front of the hostel its just perfect for that price! Location may be a bit far from everything, if u get a scooter (rent in hostel for 50 000 rp/day) it's not big of a deal. Cleanliness is ok, u see the cleaning lady all day long doing her job :)

BEDBUGS! I wrote to the guesthouse owner a week ago and he never responds... Guesthouse's employees don't care about that (i had to argue with them to get my clothes washed after bedbugs infestation, we lost one day waiting for the laundry service to come pick up clothes and we missed our bus because they brought them back 5hours late with half of the clothing missing) . It was an awful stay :(

• 24th Jul 2014

BEDBUGGERS is what they should this place!! I was stupid enough to stay there for a week, thinking it was just mosquito bites, until my diving instructor told me it was definitely from bedbugs! On my last day they did try to empty the dorm room so they could take care of it. Location is okay, around 1,5 km from the nearest beach. Staff was friendly, but security was poor, no lock on the door, just a bracelet to show the staff before entering. You do have your own locker though.

My sheets were dirty, they wanted to "broome" them until i said that wasnt okay. It took 2 hours to change them. Bathroom uncomfortable but clean, and only one light in a big room for six. But for 6 dollars a night in Kuta, cant complain.