Bedbunkers Hostel #1 Reviews

Jalan Dewi Sri 45 - 18, Kuta, Indonesia

One of the more cheaper Dorm hostels in Kuta but don't let that put you off! For what you're paying it's a good deal! Quiet a nice place to stay, clean with helpful staff! The location is not the best, and the rooms are pretty dark with little lighting around. Overall if you are looking for a more affordable stay with good facilities then this is the place for you!

This place is the best hostel in the World, the people you meet are AMAZING, the straff is really nice, it's a Walk away from restaurants and the beach and you can rent a scooter from the hostel! And Now i didn't EVEN Menton How cheap it is! Stay here and enjoy your time with incredible people!

Great staff, a little far out of town but its still walkable. Dorms are pretty cramped and bathrooms not so great..

i only stayed one night before flying out, my stay was comfortable. the location was good for the airport but a little far from everything else. i stayed in the 6 bed female dorm which was very small and the air conditioner was broken, it leaked water all night. The staff were lovely and helped me arrange an airport transfer for 4am. there is a deposit required at checkin which i was not aware of, but leaving your passport for the duration of your stay is ok. there are no locks for the dorms

• 2nd Aug 2014

cheap and nice hostel, helpful stuff, good offers for activities and great to meet people

Stayed there 5 nights, while traveling alone..meet some nice people to spend time with. Staff was friendly, also knew english well, were happy to help. If u just want a place to sleep, shower, and meet people in front of the hostel its just perfect for that price! Location may be a bit far from everything, if u get a scooter (rent in hostel for 50 000 rp/day) it's not big of a deal. Cleanliness is ok, u see the cleaning lady all day long doing her job :)

BEDBUGS! I wrote to the guesthouse owner a week ago and he never responds... Guesthouse's employees don't care about that (i had to argue with them to get my clothes washed after bedbugs infestation, we lost one day waiting for the laundry service to come pick up clothes and we missed our bus because they brought them back 5hours late with half of the clothing missing) . It was an awful stay :(

• 24th Jul 2014

BEDBUGGERS is what they should this place!! I was stupid enough to stay there for a week, thinking it was just mosquito bites, until my diving instructor told me it was definitely from bedbugs! On my last day they did try to empty the dorm room so they could take care of it. Location is okay, around 1,5 km from the nearest beach. Staff was friendly, but security was poor, no lock on the door, just a bracelet to show the staff before entering. You do have your own locker though.

My sheets were dirty, they wanted to "broome" them until i said that wasnt okay. It took 2 hours to change them. Bathroom uncomfortable but clean, and only one light in a big room for six. But for 6 dollars a night in Kuta, cant complain.

Always stay here whenever I'm in Bali. The people here are so welcoming but most of all so helpful. Last year I got completely stuck when my passport got stolen. They did so much to help me out and get me back on my feet. So grateful! The vibe there gets you in the mood to travel for sure with loads of backpackers around, its pretty hard not to meet people. Most importantly its the cheapest accommodation your gunna find in Kuta.

• 18th Jun 2014

I found it very cosy and easy going place, there are only two rooms with three lines of beds, they are simple enough if you have to stay only few days..there s a locker in each bed and the toilets are clean!there s chance to meet nice people and you can also rent a bike there!very easy! I really advise it for the cheap price and location as well!

This place is super if you just want a cheap place for one night befor going somewhere else. Rooms are clean, bathroom is ok, and if you have a locker you can lock in your valuables. It's a drive to any beach or shopping area.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Norway

Very Cheap so wasn't expecting the Ritz. The rooms were clean and comfy bed. The air con was on a timer so if you wanted to stay in your room during the day it was too hot, only came on nearer the evening. No window in the room. Nice and quiet at least. The toilet was a struggle for me and im only tiny, so avoid if you have long legs...the door is so close to the seat and you cant move around easily. Showers worked well although nowhere to hang your things. Staff were laid back

Good hostel for a very cheap price! The dorms are well climatized and clean. For its price, it's an very good deal. If you are looking for a simple hostel as a simple night shelter, it's the one. Good deals also for scooter rentals, just ride the city and enjoy!

This is a place to stay if you just need somewhere to sleep and shower! No communal area and everything was about average!! But you can't resist for how cheap it is and the surrounding food is cheap and great!!

• 28th May 2014

No kitchen to cook for and the drinking water was always to hot to drink. Also a lot of guest had bed bugs and the staff didn't really seem at all bothered by this. From what we saw nothing was done to get ride of them.

• 21st May 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Bit far out from the main town area - half hour walk. But super cheap hostel. Three tier bunk beds are a funky touch. Don't tackle when drunk!

Maintenance needs to be improved. I had to change the bed 3 times in order to get a locker that can be locked. The toilets need to be cleaned more frequently as I had a big ‘surprise’ when I went to the toilet early in one morning. The good side is the location which is a little bit far from the beach which is good for me. Not to forget the friendly and helpful staff that makes my stay a pleasant.

Slow response to maintenance. During my stay, when the air con broke down, it took too long to fix. No hot water in the shower too

• 8th Apr 2014