Bedbunkers Hostel #1 Reviews

Jalan Dewi Sri 45 - 18, Kuta, Indonesia

Had a great few nights here, very friendly staff who were always happy to help and have a laugh with us. Great value for money and a comfortable bed. Thanks.

• 24th Jan 2015

Good hostel to meet people who are on a shoestring don't stay here if you have money best to spend that little extra and be situated closer to the beach. The hostel is very small but if you spend your days out and about no problem! One more thing I think the hostel could do without the tv in reception playing movies all day.

good stay

I was staying in that Hostel for two nights! After the first night... i had a lot of bed bug bites, all over my Body! After telling it to the personal, they give me a other bed, in a other Room, i was not able to sleep, at one point i used my torch, and saw a lot of big Bed Bugs..that was the end of that night for me..at around 1 am!After i was trying to sleep in the reception Area! The Facilities are also really really dirty..and i was not really keen in having a shower!

after late boat ride from lembongan, i checked in at 9 pm. the hostel is on main street, easy to spot, lots of food stall and restaurant even a mall and gas station nearby ( but if you want to be close to ngurah rai airport, choose the bedbunkers #2 ) . the staff is super friendly, the room is very clean and well air conditioned. a small curtain around every bed would add a sense of privacy if i may suggest, but it's ok as it is. i would love to stay @bedbunkers #1 again next time i'm in bali

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

Team Bedbunkers appreciates your compliments. We understand it is an impossible mission to satisfy the needs of all guests passing through. However we do try to reach this impossible goal by being service friendly, clean & caring for all our guests. Our motivation to be the best hostel group in Bali, is fueled by your good judgments and compliments. We adapt & improve each and every day! As a token of our appreciation you will receive a discount on your next visit! Thank you for staying with us.

I'm pretty sure they don't really clean the sheets. every morning this kid comes in and sweeps the beds. I honestly wouldn't mind this place at all except the last 2 days I was here I was eaten alive and I mean EATEN ALIVE!!!! By bedbugs. They are so itchy too. pretty gross. ugh

Our dorms in general don’t have bedbugs. However we don’t deny the fact we have occasionally discovered bedbugs in our dorms. We focus very hard to keep our hostels extremely clean and comfortable at all times. Unfortunately we don’t always have full control over our guest’s origins and their luggage’s. Our housekeeping operates 24/7 and maintains a strict "daily" Inspection & prevention against possible bedbugs bringing us an unsuspecting visit traveling with unsuspecting tourists.

It was horrible!! I know that I cannot expect a lot for this amount of money; but this is an unreasonable demand!! My bed neighbour told me that she was biten by a lot of bedbugs and that they r very big. I asked if I can change my bed into another dorm, but although a lot of beds were free they didnt let me. After that they told me that only in the big dorms r bedbugs and that I shouldnt talk to much abt this bcs they r afraid a lot of people will leave the hostel.

Great value for money! Very clean, really cool 3 tiered beds each with a locker, light and outlet. Location was a little out of the way, it was a decent walk to get to the beach. Good bathrooms and showers.

Very good value for money! Some people at the hostel had bedbugs but we didn't so for use an excellent choise!

This hostel is great to meet people as they have a common area with a tv and dvd's. Located near the beach and the shopping mall I absolutely loved this place and def will stay here again if I come back to Bali! The triple bunks are a bit weird tho but will do for a short stay.

One of the more cheaper Dorm hostels in Kuta but don't let that put you off! For what you're paying it's a good deal! Quiet a nice place to stay, clean with helpful staff! The location is not the best, and the rooms are pretty dark with little lighting around. Overall if you are looking for a more affordable stay with good facilities then this is the place for you!