Bedbunkers Hostel #2 Reviews

Jalan Kartika Plaza No 22, Kuta, Indonesia

Cheap hostel but when I went to check out they wouldn't give me back my deposit. They said they had given me a bracelet at check-in (not true) and wouldn't give back the deposit unless I turned it in. I argued for 10 minutes explaining that I never got a bracelet at check-in, and the girl at the front just kept saying "I remember, I checked you in, I gave you a bracelet" but had no way of proving it. Very dishonest... Was supposed to stay here again but will switch to a different hostel.

• 11th Mar 2015

Good for meeting people, however the location isn't great and the staff are useless, my clothes came back from laundry with bleach stains on them, and when I complained they did nothing.

The staff were lovely and very helpful. Staff kept the place clean. Room was nice and air conditioned, no mosquitos to speak of anywhere - these were my biggest concerns. The only downside was Kuta was very touristy and the beach and ocean had trash everywhere, I've never seen anything like it. Can't blame the hostel staff for that. Shelves in the showers or beside the sinks would have been nice but no biggie. Hostel stay was really nice.

This hostel is nearby Kuta Beach, from hostel turn right and walk around 200m and you will see the shopping mall on your left then enter it. Kuta beach in front of you. Best staff ever! He try to arranged my upper bed to middle bed without any fee. But the surronding is look like an old concept. I'm not interested. The toilet is dirty. The staff would'nt clean up, i saw to many tissue inside the bowl tank. OMG! Overall, i like the young boy staff and the location is superb. That all.

Good hostel, i wouldn't like to be on the 3rd bunkbed if i'd had a fair bit to drink. Would stay again

I really liked this hostel. Air con is good, staff is friendly and they have a good social area. Only thing is that you have to walk a little bit to get to the party scene and the beach.

No water when you go to the shoower.. Toilet's Doors was broken, showers was in painting...and the place was not cleaning...

Hostel had amazing air-conditioning. The location is centrally located - shopping, Kuta beach, etc. Staff are so friendly and willing to help you with anything you need. Lockers at every bed are large and great - bring your own lock. Discounted trip to Gili Islands - only 500,000 open return. No kitcten for backpackers, but they are working on changing that. Clean hostel. It is located on a rooftop so it is isolated and secure. the lobby is welcoming and friendly with a flatscreen TV. Stay here!

Bed sheets are dirty and locker was broken- wouldn't let me change beds so I could have a locker that worked. Very cheap though and good location