Bedbunkers Hostel #2 Reviews

Jalan Kartika Plaza No 22, Kuta, Indonesia

This hostel is nearby Kuta Beach, from hostel turn right and walk around 200m and you will see the shopping mall on your left then enter it. Kuta beach in front of you. Best staff ever! He try to arranged my upper bed to middle bed without any fee. But the surronding is look like an old concept. I'm not interested. The toilet is dirty. The staff would'nt clean up, i saw to many tissue inside the bowl tank. OMG! Overall, i like the young boy staff and the location is superb. That all.

I really liked this hostel. Air con is good, staff is friendly and they have a good social area. Only thing is that you have to walk a little bit to get to the party scene and the beach.

No water when you go to the shoower.. Toilet's Doors was broken, showers was in painting...and the place was not cleaning...

Hostel had amazing air-conditioning. The location is centrally located - shopping, Kuta beach, etc. Staff are so friendly and willing to help you with anything you need. Lockers at every bed are large and great - bring your own lock. Discounted trip to Gili Islands - only 500,000 open return. No kitcten for backpackers, but they are working on changing that. Clean hostel. It is located on a rooftop so it is isolated and secure. the lobby is welcoming and friendly with a flatscreen TV. Stay here!

Bed sheets are dirty and locker was broken- wouldn't let me change beds so I could have a locker that worked. Very cheap though and good location

A nice place to stay if you want to be close to the nightlife and the beach in Kuta! Overall an affordable social enjoyable experience. Comfortable beds with handy lockers attached, Nice hot showers and friendly staff :) Nice place to stay for a couple days.

Amazing place to find amazing people. Good staff and facilities. The terrace outside is just awesome to chill out in the evening with beers and friends!

I still haven't gotten a hot shower in the four nights that I have stayed there overall. The locker boxes on the beds are great, but I would like to be able to know that the door locks for everyone except those staying in my room. Again, the staff were amazing. They were a new bunch this time and they were just as friendly and helpful as the last time I stayed at the hostel. If I come back to Kuta a third time, I will be booking at bedbunkers 2 again! Thanks

Stayed with friends was alright for that price, good overnight spot definitely. Only big minus is that there's no space to put ur luggage, rooms are really small compared to that that there's 9 beds in one.