Bedbunkers Hostels Kartika Reviews

Jalan Kartika Plaza No 22, Kuta, Indonesia

Well I've seem to contracted either mites or beds between this hostel and the one I'm currently staying at. Maybe both, but I do remember waking up at bedbest bunkers and having a line of bites down one arm which would make me think bedbunkers. I also left feeling majorly itchy around my ankles. Im very annoyed because now i have to spend the rest of my time traveling trying to get rid of them. Not worth the cheap price.

The staff was really nice and thats the only good thing about this hostel. The rooms didnt have air condition and smell so bad! The bathrooms and rooms were dirty. Its just for one night nothing more! The good thing was that its very close the airport.

Cheap and cheerful. Good atmosphere and breakfast was tasty. Will be returning soon.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Average hostel. The staff was nice. Bathrooms smelled funny and the rooms were a bit hot without fans.

Cheap as chips but theirs. Reason why

• 13th Jan 2016

The address that's written is a completely different location. The telephone number doesn't exist either. I asked a lot of people if they could help me but no one had ever heard of this hostel. This is the first poor review I had to give and I just hope it is my last one.

very nice common areas - outside sitting and well as inside area exceptional staff good atmosphere

Bedbunkers on Kartika is a great location and a pretty good investment money-wise if you're trying to do Bali on a budget. The beach is only a 5-10 minute walk away and you can also walk down to the Clubs on Jalan Legion pretty easily. My only issues are that you must come with your own lock for the chest for your belongings at the head of your bed. Also the toilets were constantly breaking. The bowls filled up so slowly so you'd have to wait to flush and people would just leave them like that.

• 26th Dec 2015

Great place for the price. Not to far of a walk to central of town or the beach.

Decent place, but it's kinda dirty in the toilets and shower. Still for what you pay you can't expect the Shangri La.

Awesome place, great value for money in an ideal location. Literally can't complain. It's £3 so yeah the toilets aren't great but it has everything you nees

totally worth the stay. value for money. although can improve on shared facilities such as providing communal ironing facility

• 10th Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

The scene was the hostel was cool and the location made getting to everything easy! Going back again!

great hostel! staff friendly and really help, they always seem to be cleaning as well. Booked the shuttle through them to Ubud and the shuttle driver is amazing! brilliant person. They even let me store my luggage after returning from Ubud for a few hours while i awaited my flight! great price as well. people comment on the three bunk beds! I thought they were fine! I felt safe at the top, had my own locker and light and socket and a real mattress and air conned room! Great night sleep

What you would expect from the price. Nice enough place, staff are friendly. Sofa's in common area need replacing for sure... Beds comfy!

Wouldn't have liked to have been on the top bunk as they are 3 stories high! Location is outside main strip in Kuta and didn't seem to have much going on! Quiet hostel so good if you want to sleep after going out

Great location for getting to the airport (half an hour walk or 5 min taxi). The beach is also close (15 mins). Good semi-indoor common area with TV, also a lovely deck for sitting out.

I didn't have a light next to my bed and the one next to mine didn't work. The beds are three stories tall. The place was clean and the staff were SUPER helpful. I would recommend it, but it's definitely a $5 hostel.

Very friendly staff and it was a nice place to stay

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Malaysia

The dorm rooms were FREEZING! and the moment you step out you get the feeling of ice melting off your skin. They do have hot showers though and somewhat of a common area where everyone sits and a cheap-ish breakfast you can purchase. Overall okay experience. Never felt like my stuff was unsafe and it not too long of a watch to the main strip and beach.