Bedcelona Barceloneta Beach Club & Rooms Reviews

Baluart 106, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

my stay at the hostel was really really nice. The sfaff is very helpful, the location is excellent, 1 min from the beach, and the transportation is very easy if you want to go to the city center. My apartment was really clean, the staff cleaned every day.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Hungary

I absolutely loved my stay at Bedcelona. It felt more like a self-catering apartment (except for the bunk beds) than a hostel. Each levrl had it's own kitchen. My floor had two bathrooms to share amongst 4 dorms, which may not sound like a lot, but worked fine. The beach was a five minute walk away, a number of supermarkets within walking distance, the closest a two minute walk. 10/15min walk to the metro, 20 min walk to La Rambla. Couldn't ask for much more.

I really enjoyed my time at Bedcelona. The common areas were quite small, but the room I was in was secure, clean and quiet, and the proximity to the beach was unbeatable.

Good value for money accomodation; great location; friendly staff

Location next to the beach and in the middle of the local residents, cleaned every day, well equipped kitchen! I would recommend to anyone. Owner very helpful to those missing their flights :D

• 10th May 2014
  • Finland

The staff were extremely helpful to us during our stay,even with random matters....We had gotten robbed on our day of arrival and they helped us in every way they possibly could. Besides the fact that the hostel isnt 100% easy to find,if you follow the directions ,it is very reasonable...it is also extremely close to the ocean which is a plus....overall i would recomend anyone looking for a cheap place to live to visit this hostel!!!

• 24th Apr 2014