Bedcelona Gracia Reviews

Legalitat 17, Barcelona, Spain

when we walked in, it looked like a very nice hostel but when we saw and tried the room it was disaster for us. tiny room for 8 people with no window and no (at least working) a/c whatsoever is no good idea at all! the staff is brilliant, helpfull, funny and talkative but the impression was ruined by thin walls not reaching the ceiling so we could hear everything from the other rooms. wouldnť go there again, unfortunately !

Alfonz is a great person and takes care in giving you good advice for where to visit. The price is great and the neighborhood is beautiful. It took a few nights, but we found some of the great parks that are filled with people drinking and eating in the evening. If you step out of the hostel and go right you will eventually discover those parks. The hostel is a 5 -10 minute metro ride from Barceloneta and the beach where people are partying until 4am. I am very happy I stayed at Bedcelona Gracia

• 25th Jul 2014

It is in the weirdest far part of town, but I didn't really stay there most nights since it was so far from everything. I would stay at friend hostels

This was my first time staying at a hostel and I was quite impressed with how nice it was. The staff was very friendly, approachable. I had some of the best sleep I had in months here (probably because the rooms are very dark with the lights off). The place is also very clean. Only thing I would say was odd is that when I wanted to book a spot, the receptionist told me there were no spots left, even though it said there were on this website and I was able to book one. I recommend it!

• 1st Jun 2014

Good place just for sleep and go away. I felt quite uncomfortable because too little space, no windows, thin walls between rooms do not even go to the ceiling ... and a cockroach in the shower.

• 14th May 2014
  • Ukraine

On the Hostelworld website it was stated that taxes were included in the price. However they wanted the Catalonia tourist tax and when I pointed this out the man on reception tried to look it up on his computer but was unable to find the english version of the hostel. I thought this strange. All the other hostels in Barcelona say that this tax is extra apart from the two Bedcelona hostels. The hostel itself is average. The dorms are very cramped and only a part wall between them and no windows