Bed’nBudget City-Hostel

Fabulous 384 Total Reviews

• chriska19813544
  • Netherlands, Male, 31-40
15th Apr 2017

My keycard did not work when I returned to my room from taking a shower..The cleaner had to let me in..Fortunately i was wearing nice underwear. There was only a small locker at my room but I could leave my luggage safely at the reception with the friendly staff. A nice and clean hostel in a nice and clean city. I can recommend this hostel to everyone. (except disabled people because my room was on the 5th floor and there was no elevator)

• Finland, Female, 25-30
4th Apr 2017
8.0

Good location. There was a hostel and hotel in the same place, so the bar was in hotel lobby. Hostel atmosphere was missing. Bed was comfortable and the room and bathroom was clean. The price (30 e) is quite high for bed you need to make by yourself. There was only two small safety box in room for six people!

• Spain, Male, 25-30
29th Mar 2017
6.9

The place was reasonably clean. Good location, close to the main station. The main problem is that the rooms have nothing to put your stuff in, so if you go around the city or to the bathroom you must carry your bag or leave your stuff exposed to be stealed. Out of this it was ok.

• Poland, Male, 18-24
13th Mar 2017

Great location and bathrooms. My only complaint was that it took awhile to program the safe (2 small ones in a 6-person room). Staff was nice and let me hold my bag in the luggage room while waiting for my train

• Canada, Female, 25-30
12th Feb 2017
8.0

After climbing 5 flights of stairs with my luggage, I found myself in a clean room where each bunkbed had a light and plug. The storage space was small with a tiny safe (only 2 for 6 beds) not even big enough for a laptop. The small fridge was a nice touch though.

• England, Male, 18-24
4th Feb 2017
7.1

Hostel is great for a night or two's stay in Hannover, I don't think you would need longer in Hannover anyway. Great location in close proximity to everything & city center. Rooms are clean and staff very welcoming. Kitchen facilities are basic and there could be a few more toilets/showers per floor, but overall done the job for the night I stayed. Also literately over the other side of the road is a great bar called SAUSALITOS, so you can easily get home after going there!

26th Jan 2017

Great hostel. Very accomodating.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th Jan 2017

It was a nice stay. The only down sides were the ugly colours in the rooms and there is just the hint of a smell that won't go away no matter how much they clean. Not too bad, but present.