Bedouin Hostel Reviews

4 Elwy street from Qasr el Nil street, Back of the National and Central Bank of Egypt, Do, Cairo, Egypt

Sike this place is awful not worth 7 dollars a night , staff was nice, tours r ripoff

TV, ensuite bathroom, hot water, clean, quiet, and at a very reasonable price. The guy at the desk was so chilled out and friendly, didn't push me to use his tour guides/arrange travel/tours, instead he helped me write my destination in arabic and told me where to get a taxi and how much it would cost me. At the last hostel I stayed at they tried to scare me to use their driver at an astronomical cost, which is common in Egypt (and anywhere else where you're a tourist). Would recommend.

I had a fabulous stay in Cairo staying at Bedouin Hostel. The staff was very helpful and saw to my every need. They arranged trips for me to see the Giza pyramides and the black and white desert. My room was clean and comfotabel and i really enjoyed the atmosphere at Bedouin Hostel.

• 27th Oct 2014

For starters, this hotel has the nicest staff in the world. The hotel is in the middle of downtown, lots of shooping,cafes, and people. Close to Egyptian museum and just a short walk from the Nile. I did all of my tours through the hotel. They provided wonderful tours The staff members gave me great company.

• 26th Oct 2014

I had a great stay here. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Location is incredible, with the Egyptian museum and , Tahrir Square proper close by.The Nile is a short walk away. My room was spacious, had its own private bathroom, it's own AC and the view from the common balcony is incredible.

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Norway

I loved staying at this place, the hotel is neat,clean, comfortable and safe. The staff are pretty helpful, they were there every day to make sure that we have everything we needed. They were great company and help during our time there. We even got a great tour for our time there that we managed to arrange from there too with the staffs help. I felt safe and had an amazing time in Cairo, thanks for everything! we got much much more than just a hotel room, I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE

• 25th Oct 2014

Hostel was alright, we found there were better options for the same money. Room was ok but toilet was really dirty! Wifi and breakfast were good. Good location, friendly staff but the owner tried to sell us tours all the time we asked for something, sometimes a bit annoying. Kind of hard to find the hostel the first time

From filthy rooms that stink of mould to washrooms which haven't been attempted to be cleaned since the Revolution this place was a disaster. The staff were great and very helpful although the trip organization they offer could use some work. If you are thinking of staying here make sure you have a backup plan just in case.

I had a good time in Bedouin Hostel. It's quite close to the Tahrir Square and the price was cheap: just 5,50€ per day. It was really quiet and I slept alone in the shared room. One lady that works there can't speak English at all and because of that I had to wait until the helpful English-speaking man was back in order to pay and ask a few questions about Cairo. I advise you to take your own toilet paper as there was none during all the three days I stayed there.

It was an amazing experience staying in this hostel,very kind and friendly staff,helpfully at any time day and night..they also organized excellent tours to Luxor and Aswan-the white and black desert and the pyramids...it's a clean hostel and close to the Egyptian museum and many shopping facilities are in the near..i felt safe in this hostel,its secure comfortabel and clean...thank you guys for everything i will come back again..

• 9th Aug 2014

The staff were very friendly and helpfull. The hotel is in a great location downtown, close to the egyptian museum. The room was clean and the common room was very cozy. They also offered a great range of affordable tours run by locals. A great and safe place to stay when visiting Cairo.

• 9th Aug 2014