Bedouin Hostel Reviews

4 Elwy street from Qasr el Nil street, Back of the National and Central Bank of Egypt, Do, Cairo, Egypt

The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. The hostel is situated downtown with shops, cafes and the egyptian museum close by. The staff was friendly and helpful and got me a tour to see the Giza pyramides. I enjoyed my time in Cairo and at Bedouin Hostel. Cairo is a safe place to visit, and I would recommend a stay in Bedouin Hostel. Thank you guys for making me feel at home

• 15th Apr 2015

Bedouin Hostel is a great place to stay in downtown Cairo. Nice clean rooms, close to the egyptian museum and a staff that will help you with your every needs.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

I had a great stay in Cairo and at Bedouin Hostel. The staff was helpful, they arranged a trip to the Giza pyramides and to the white and black desert. The room was airy and clean. If i go back to Cairo I would definately stay at this hostel. Thank you for taking so good care of me ..

• 14th Apr 2015

A great hostel situated in the middle of downtown. Short walk to different venues and cafes and shops are close by. The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I strongly recommend Bedouin Hostel if you are going to stay in Cairo.

• 14th Apr 2015

I had a nice stay at the Bedouin hostel. I am a women, traveling alone and luckily the hostel is centered in a friendly neighborhood, where it is accepted for a women to sit at a café having a cup of coffee by herself. The staff was nice and the room was clean :-)

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Denmark

When I arrived to Cairo, and I coudn't find the Bedouin Hostel, I call them. Nobody came for me (a local man helped me to find it). On the starcase one rat run down.... One of the staff was friendly, when he offered me programmes for money. My room was smelly. I could drink tee for free. When I checked out the receptionist wanted 75 EGP more, what was the room price (but I had my printed booking). He wanted my monopod as a present for free.

Sike this place is awful not worth 7 dollars a night , staff was nice, tours r ripoff

TV, ensuite bathroom, hot water, clean, quiet, and at a very reasonable price. The guy at the desk was so chilled out and friendly, didn't push me to use his tour guides/arrange travel/tours, instead he helped me write my destination in arabic and told me where to get a taxi and how much it would cost me. At the last hostel I stayed at they tried to scare me to use their driver at an astronomical cost, which is common in Egypt (and anywhere else where you're a tourist). Would recommend.

I had a fabulous stay in Cairo staying at Bedouin Hostel. The staff was very helpful and saw to my every need. They arranged trips for me to see the Giza pyramides and the black and white desert. My room was clean and comfotabel and i really enjoyed the atmosphere at Bedouin Hostel.

• 27th Oct 2014

For starters, this hotel has the nicest staff in the world. The hotel is in the middle of downtown, lots of shooping,cafes, and people. Close to Egyptian museum and just a short walk from the Nile. I did all of my tours through the hotel. They provided wonderful tours The staff members gave me great company.

• 26th Oct 2014

I had a great stay here. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Location is incredible, with the Egyptian museum and , Tahrir Square proper close by.The Nile is a short walk away. My room was spacious, had its own private bathroom, it's own AC and the view from the common balcony is incredible.

• 26th Oct 2014