Bedouin Hostel Reviews

4 Elwy street from Qasr el Nil street, Back of the National and Central Bank of Egypt, Do, Cairo, Egypt

The room's window is broken. Thru this mosquitoes come in !!! You better go to Talat harab which is only a few minutes away. You will find something better at the same rate.

Great location, friendly and helpful staff who can reasonably-priced tours. In my room one window was broken and missing glass. This meant lots of mosquito bites - 27 on one foot! This is the problem but it would be a big problem for some people.

simply average, needs cleaning.

A very friendly and clean hostel situated downtown. I felt looked after and safe during my stay in Cairo. They organized a trip to the pyramides and to the white and black desert. I had a really great time and a cozy and friendly hostel. I will come back ;-)

Great little hotel, located off Main Street, so quiet at night, staff are very helpful, bring your own toilet paper tho, close to museum, would return here again

The location of the hostel is great, lots of shops,cafes and a short walk to the egyptian museum. The staff was service minded and friendly. They arrange tours and will show you around venues in Cairo. The room was nice and clean. I would recommend Bedouin Hostel to anyone visiting Cairo

• 23rd Apr 2015

The hostel was very good. The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortabel. There is internet and a nice common room. The staff was helpful and treated me like family. Really a great place to stay downtown Cairo

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Poland

The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. The hostel is situated downtown with shops, cafes and the egyptian museum close by. The staff was friendly and helpful and got me a tour to see the Giza pyramides. I enjoyed my time in Cairo and at Bedouin Hostel. Cairo is a safe place to visit, and I would recommend a stay in Bedouin Hostel. Thank you guys for making me feel at home

• 15th Apr 2015

Bedouin Hostel is a great place to stay in downtown Cairo. Nice clean rooms, close to the egyptian museum and a staff that will help you with your every needs.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

I had a great stay in Cairo and at Bedouin Hostel. The staff was helpful, they arranged a trip to the Giza pyramides and to the white and black desert. The room was airy and clean. If i go back to Cairo I would definately stay at this hostel. Thank you for taking so good care of me ..

A great hostel situated in the middle of downtown. Short walk to different venues and cafes and shops are close by. The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I strongly recommend Bedouin Hostel if you are going to stay in Cairo.

• 14th Apr 2015

I had a nice stay at the Bedouin hostel. I am a women, traveling alone and luckily the hostel is centered in a friendly neighborhood, where it is accepted for a women to sit at a café having a cup of coffee by herself. The staff was nice and the room was clean :-)

• 13th Feb 2015