Bedouin Hostel

• 4 Elwy street from Qasr el Nil street, Back of the National and Central Bank of Egypt, Do, Cairo, Egypt

3.9
Rating 297 Total Reviews
3.9
Rating 297 Total Reviews
Bedouin Hostel Located at 4 Elwy street from Qasr el Nil street, Back of the National and Central Bank of Egypt, Do, Cairo.
Egypt
Cairo 11025 4 Elwy street from Qasr el Nil street, Back of the National and Central Bank of Egypt, Do
39% 297
30.0482841 31.2405574
    Rooms available

14th Oct 2016
2.9

This place is dirty with very bad odor .Avoid it

4th Oct 2016
4.9

First, they couldn't confirm\review my reservation (no one can read english!), they want to but me in a shared room instead of the Single Private room I booked, (I refused) then they want to keep my ID till morning because the copy machine isn't working, I refused, we ended up disagreed so I didn't take the room and I left!