Bedouin Hostel

• 4 Elwy street from Qasr el Nil street, Back of the National and Central Bank of Egypt, Do, Cairo, Egypt

6.4
Good 295 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 295 Total Reviews
Bedouin Hostel Located at 4 Elwy street from Qasr el Nil street, Back of the National and Central Bank of Egypt, Do, Cairo.
Egypt
Cairo 11025 4 Elwy street from Qasr el Nil street, Back of the National and Central Bank of Egypt, Do
64% 295
30.0482841 31.2405574
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Male, 41+
16th Feb 2016
2.9

한 마디로 비추입니다. 먼지와 bed bug와 함께 한 밤이었습니다. 2일 예약했다가 하루 취소하고 다른 곳으로 옮겨야 했습니다. 이집트에서의 첫 경험은 최악이었습니다. 공항 픽업 예약도 했었는데 두 시간이나 늦게 픽업을 나와 당황했습니다. 숙박 취소함으로 픽업에 대한 비용을 물어야 했습니다. 결코 싼게 좋은 게 아님을 실감했습니다.

• Egypt, Male, 25-30
4th Feb 2016
7.7

good place

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
28th Dec 2015
3.7

Dodgy area which I didn’t see much of as I left as soon as I could. The hotel itself is on the second floor of a very worn down, old, smelly building that’s very dirty and looked unstable. The staff was nice but the facilities are beyond need of a renovation as it’s probably too late for sanitation. Fitly rooms with old, sunk in beds, stained sheets and absolutely freezing.

4th Dec 2015
2.3

I have no idea how this place has the rating it has on here. This place is FILTHY from top to bottom, the only shower was a tub that was used to soak a blanket for most of my stay, the entrance is on a dark slummy side street, and the staff is only there to sell you bargain tours for the country, all of which involved stopping at some shop where they tried to sell you crap. Avoid this place.

• USA, Male, 25-30
1st Nov 2015

My stay at Bedouin hostel was great! Karin really made me feel like was at home and helped me find everything I needed in Cairo. My stay in the city would have been much more stressful had it not been for the guys at the hostel. Thanks!

• Aruba, Male, 25-30
28th Oct 2015

I had such a nice stay at the hostel and was happy to use it as the base for my travels up and down the Nile. The staff is very friendly and helpful.They arrange good trips to venues around Cairo and the rest of Egypt. I would definitely recommend Bedouin Hostel to friends/family who visit Cairo. Thank you for making me feel at home

• USA, Female, 31-40
28th Oct 2015

My stay in Bedouin Hostel was very satisfying. The Hostel was clean and comfortabel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They set up our entire sight seeing excursion and made things very easy for me. My Cairo trip would not have been nearly as fun without them! People are so friendly and a real sense of a neighbourhood exists here - very safe!

5th Oct 2015
5.4

On the plus side, our room was upgraded from a dorm to 3 bed (although had no AC but a fan which was ok) and WC did have toilet paper. The 2 biggest negatives about here are that the wifi was either excruciatingly slow or did not work the entire time we were there and the staff was unhelpful on giving info once you indicated you were not interested in booking one of their tours. Figuring out transportation is tough in Egypt is not easy so local help (hostel staff) is very impt. Do not recommend!

• sebatorex4122
  • Poland, Male, 31-40
25th Sep 2015
4.9

I asked for a taxi to the airport. The guy from reception asked for 110 LE, I agreed knowing the price is about 80LE. When I came back to paying he said it's now 120LE claiming he never said 110LE. Cheat , stay away