Bedouin Lifestyle Camp Reviews

Wadi Rum Village, wadi Rum, Jordan

The experience at Wadi Rum with Bedouin Lifestyle was excellent. Attallah convinced us to do the full day tour (mixed 4WD

Had a wonderful stay at Bedouin Lifestyle Camp, when I arrived I signed up for the full day jeep tour and the following day we took a camel ride back to the village, this was the best money I spent In Jordan. The staff was all very friendly and helpful, the dinner buffet was some of the best food I had in Jordan also, the bathrooms and tents were clean. I felt I was on an ancient desert expedition, very authentic experience, with some modern comforts as well.

• 9th Dec 2013