Bedouin Lodge Hotel Reviews

El Mashraba, P.O.Box 71, Dahab, Egypt

No Rating

1) no bed cover 2) no air conditioning 3) saw a few cockroaches in the kitchen area and bathroom. Only good thing about the hotel were Mohammed and Osama.

A very nice place to stay, eat, and relax in the sun. The resturant is really cozy and the staff very friendly, Exept from the manager of the resturant, he is a bit grumpy. Perfect location for swimming and relaxing, yet in the midle of everything. I really recomend it...I will definetively come back to Beduin Lodge. I allready miss it, and the staff!

Thank you Pia! Hope to see you again :-)

I didn't sleep at this hotel. It was very difficult to find and also its condition was poor comparably. Instead of this, I stayed New Sphinx hotel which had small beach, swiming pool and good site. The breakfast was included and also it had a diving center and massage facility. It was good, specially the trip could be organized easily. The difference between these two was only 20 Egyptian pound!!

The staff were superb, very friendly and extremely helpful, they made me feel most welcomed.

The best Egyptian hostel , comparable to gooed European hostels...