8.4
Fabulous 130 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 130 Total Reviews
Beds Guesthouse Located at 229, Lot 91, Section 50, Lorong 9, Jalan Padungan, Kuching.
Malaysia
Kuching Sarawak Sarawak/93100 229, Lot 91, Section 50, Lorong 9, Jalan Padungan
84% 130
1.5543747 110.3576231
    Rooms available

16th May 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here, the staff were very friendly and helpful with any requests that I had. It's a little bit of a walk into the main centre of town but there is still plenty to do on the road, especially food wise. Towels are provided free of charge which is great. I would definitely return if I went to Kuching again.

16th Apr 2016

Great place, definitely recommend. Dorm is very clean, and the breakfast is good, noodles, toasts, eggs, free coffee/tea and water.. The strongest point is the staff working them, among the friendliest I have ever seen! They even invited us to a spontaneous dinner! Specially Adrian is an absolute star! Thanks for everything :-)

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
10th Mar 2016
7.1

Clean and spacious. Good hostel that is just lacking in atmosphere as I was the only person in my dorm for the two nights spent there.

16th Feb 2016

The staff here are really nice and friendly. Unfortunately I happened to be ill so stayed indoors a lot but the staff kept me company and we're lovely. Nice place to stay. Close to restaurants. Rooms are super clean and the beds (no pun intended) were some of the most comfy we've stayed in.