Beds Guesthouse Reviews

229, Lot 91, Section 50, Lorong 9, Jalan Padungan, Kuching, Malaysia

A very nice and comfortable stay, however, I've never stayed in a hostel with a less helpful staff in terms of booking activities. Over email they told me they could help me book a trip to a longhouse, however, when I got there they had no information and expected me to make calls (to whom?) to figure out excursions. They at least pointed me in the right (kind of) direction of a travel company that was very helpful. A nice place to stay if you don't need any assistance.

• 5th Jun 2014

Very clean. Beds are comfortable. A/C is great! Hostel is secure and there are small lockers in each of the rooms for smaller items. Free purified water and TV with lots of DVDs, which is really nice. Wifi is spotty. It is a good hostel but I didn't find it to be very welcoming in compared to others I've stayed in Asia. Beds has not nailed the 'little things' - outlets and lights by the beds, for example. My room had 6 beds and only 2 power outlets. Good hostel just not GREAT.

A great hostel a little out of the centre, but surrounded by great places to eat. Unlike most hostels we've stayed at, payment was taken at check-out instead of arrival so we almost left without paying. Staff are great and the kitchen and showers are really good here.

Really loved my stay here. Friendly helpful staff, nice atmosphere. Very clean and comfortable beds with two fluffy pillows and good ac. Good internet even in your room. Comfortable common areas to hang out. Directions to local sites posted. I would definitely stay here again.

The hostel is located very near Kuching,s waterfront and there are many restaurants and bars nearby. The facilities are very clean and rooms have very comfortable beds. You also have a bar where you can prepare your own food, have breakfast or smoke a cigarrette while you listen to some music... The staff is really friendly and helpful, they will give you any information about transportation to visit Kuching's national parks on your own. Definitely recommend!!!

• 8th Feb 2014