Beds&Drinks

24th May 2017

Great hostel, great value

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2017

Fab for partying, I was just relaxing and found that it was still pretty quiet at night. Really lovely hostel and bar.

20th May 2017

Nicest/cleanest hostel I stayed in during my time in Miami (slept in 2 others).

• Bhutan, Female, 18-24
19th May 2017

I had the best time. The place is nice and I met the best people I could think of, there's was people from all over the world. Loved the bar and the happy hour. The location is great really close to the beach and shops. You can pretty much walk anywhere. It was a great experience over all. I would definitely come back. Thank you beds and drinks.

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th May 2017

Me and my cousin had a very good time. The stuff was great. You can ask them for everything and they will help you out. The guest was friendly and welcoming. I'm glad I picked this hostel for my first hostel experience. Will be back soon 😁 .. ps if you need anything ask Alexandra she is great 👍🏾

• Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
10th May 2017

Fanabolous for a millennium-th time! :)

• Russia, Female, 31-40
9th May 2017

Definitely decent and right place for young adult travelers. Nice ambiance, great Location, comfortable beds, spacious rooms, clean bathrooms, lockers (you have to have your own locker though). FYI Breakfast is just a one fruit, one yogurt and one snack, kitchen just to heat your ready food in a microwave, there is fridge. Manager Alexandra is really great host, solved everything with professional and positive attitude. Recommend!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
5th May 2017

I liked that the bathroom, sink and shower were all separate, so that we don't have to wait for another person to finish. I never got hot water in the shower and wifi signal was too weak in my room.

• WillNz
  • New Zealand, Male, 18-24
2nd May 2017
4.6

Disappointing stay

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Apr 2017

We had the best trip in Miami, after reading some of the reviews on here we were unsure on what to expect. From the minute of arriving to leaving we had the most amazing time. The club nights were awesome! Would definitely come back here in a heartbeat. The only thing I would say was that perhaps an age limit on the hostel as the older generation kinda killed our room vibes, but other than that there were no complaints! Thank you for having us Beds N' Drinks, hopefully well see you next year 😅