• 1676, James Avenue, South Beach Miami, Miami, USA
Fabulous 608 Total Reviews
Fabulous 608 Total Reviews
Beds&Drinks Located at 1676, James Avenue, South Beach Miami, , Miami.
USA
Miami Florida 1676, James Avenue, South Beach Miami
86% 608
25.7916186 -80.1312827
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
21st Jun 2016

Good vibes and in a good location with very friendly staff, bar was pretty pricey out of happy hour though.

• Amandla787738
  • USA, Female, 31-40
14th Jun 2016
8.0

My time at Beds & Drinks was definitely a positive one. The staff and the location were definitely the highlight of my time at the hostel. Excellent customer service by everyone I encountered. The location is perfect too. You're centrally located without being right on Collins Ave or another hectic street. The hostel was pretty clean overall, but, for example, the bathroom door was filthy in the dormitorio where I stayed. Also, Please Please Please get a recycling receptacle!!!

• Panama, Female, 31-40
12th Jun 2016

Excellent location to enjoy south beach! Thanks to Mickey and the staff, I was sick at my arrival and they help me so much.

8th Jun 2016
8.0

Place is good, didn't like that much the shared rooms and the shared space is not that big. You have to buy the drinks to them, you are not allowed to bring your own drinks. Location is good and is not loud at all.

4th Jun 2016

The hostel is really nice. Great location, clean, nice room with private bathroom and another room for the shower plus an extra sink in the bedroom ( very important when you share a room). The people from the front desk were so kind and welcoming. I highly reccommend this hostel. Amazing experience😊

• Finland, Female, 25-30
30th May 2016
7.7

It was very nice, but i think our room should have had chairs and bar staff werent very nice! And breakfeast could have stopped a bit later than 9 , we didnt make it 😜 other staff was great and it was clean..

• Australia, Male, 31-40
26th May 2016
6.9

Good location, well maintained, staff ridged, robotic, which sets the tone when arriving, you will only, beds comfortable, lockers in room byo pad lock, had to pay for key deposit which was never returned due to the fact they forgot to add it to the bill when checking in. Towels given on arrival asked to change them and I was told it would be an extra dollar directly by the manager. Kitchen too small for size of hostel, no fringe space, or cooking facilities be side toaster and micro wave.

Hello thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm glad you loved our location but regarding your arrival our staff always welcomes our guests with a smile on their face. As we told you when you checked out you were not charged any key deposit you can check your bank account. Also you get a free towel when you check in and to get an extra towel is costs only $1 (free exchange after 3 days). Our kitchenette is a freebie that we don't even advertise or charge as part of the rate for customers to take advantage of and enjoy. Happy Travels!

• India, Female, 18-24
25th May 2016

Freaking amazing location, amazing people and amazing experience!!! Definitely recomend! Each bedroom has a private bathroom and the rooms are spacious and clean!

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th May 2016

This hostel is quite amazing. I was in Miami for only one night but the staff was very helpful and let me experience the best of what I could in one night. The place was very clean. I did feel that security was a little less strict. When I walked in at night they just gave me an armband and the front desk didn't even look at me to see if I had one. Also someone got in right in front of me that didn't have an armband on. The events of going to the clubs were cool too.

• England, Female, 25-30
11th May 2016

Excellent location, friendly and helpful staff. Was in an 8 bed mixed dorm - bunks perfectly comfy, large toilet and selarate big shower. The hostel doesn't supply padlocks for the lockers but there is a CVS a block away where you can buy them. My only qualm was that my friend and I were charged for a two person shuttle, even though there were four of us in the car as another pair were collected at the same time. I think we should have beencharged the lower rate for 4 people.