Beds&Drinks Reviews

1676, James Avenue, South Beach Miami, Miami, USA

I stayed here during the spring break. Before we stayed at another hostel, which was horrible so it was really nice to arrive to beds and drinks. Good place, i have no problem of recommending this place, i could stay there again. Please people dont waste your money for cheaper places, its definitely worth of paying a little bit more and stay in this hostel. Beach and the shopping street Lincoln road are really close. Staff was nice and 8 people dorms were nic and spacious. Bed was good.

It was in a great location. It's cool that the work with a wrist band, gives you a sense of security. Two minutes from the mall and a five minute walk to the beach. I would totally stay here again and recommend it to my friends.

• 17th Mar 2015

We booked a room for three and when we got there they had no rooms available with three beds. So one of us had to sleep in s separate room for one night. The staff was rude when we tried to ask for some kind of compensation and all we got was a 10% discount off one night, which was only 20$ off the entire bill in the end. They only checked our wrist bands one night. We ran out of toilet one day, wifi doesn't work in the rooms just in the lobby, and no one cleans the the room.

• Cape Verde

Towels were a problem- they were taken every morning even though I left them hanging on my bed to dry and then when I asked for a replacement there were none available. You should not take towels for cleaning by assuming that guests are done with them, especially without having new ones readily available. Additionally, I found it ridiculous that outside food could only be eaten in the kitchen. I don't understand the reasoning behind this because you don't sell your own food.

Hello thanks a million for your feedback. We are proud to provide rooms free of ants and bugs, food is the main reason for that, thats why we have a kitchen in which you can enjoy your food and store any. Also out complementary towel service has gotten very popular and keeping up with the demand is what we are working on. We just got 300 more so please stop any time to get a new one. Happy travels.

I really liked the hostel and it was in a great location. The cleaning lady was always nice and I could really see her doing her job. But still I was disgusted about all the dirt on the walls in the bathroom. And there was a lot of sand in the shower. We also had to wait 2 days for towels even though we asked about them for 4 times. They never had clean towels for us.

• Finland

Hotel location is on the heart of south miami beach, just minutes from beach and lincoln road mall. I stayed at dorm for 8 people but it was ok, the room and ac was enough for all.

• Indonesia

The music outside is way too loud!!!!!!!!! Turn it down and change it up. It does not fit the atmosphere.

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Puerto Rico

What a great experience. Made some great friends in my dorms. The room was INSANELY clean, including the bathroom. It's a bit quiet, but close to activity if that's what you're into.

Not the cheapest hostel you'll find- but if cleanliness and space are a priority this is the place for you. Rooms have private bathrooms for dorms to share. Super clean and organized. Not a huge party atmosphere but they do have a small bar/happy hour. Close to Lincoln- a little father from beach but there are a ton of restaurants and a pharmacy close. If you rather have more partying and a crazier crowd- there are other places. But I would totally recommend here if you come to south beach

If you're looking for a fun, clean place just by the beach with amazing staff and cheap drinks... This is the place to be.. You will meet people with the same mindset as yours and have the time of your life, there are supermarkets around, bus from te airport stops just 1 block away, the location is where EVERYTHING happens and the staff will go out their way just to help you.. I hope to come back as soon as possible! Thanks guys from Beds n drinks. You are the best!

• 27th Feb 2015

If you're expecting a hotel on South Beach for $25/night, don't book here. This is a *HOSTEL*. I feel like a lot of the negative reviews are from people expecting something else. This is a fantastic hostel. Clean, huge lockers, great location, nice mattresses, and they even provide you with a towel. A++ would stay again.

I greatly enjoyed my stay and in particular your very helpful staff who assisted me with all my inquiries

After being used to the hostels in South America, this felt like a hotel! White bed sheets and towel, clean, good lockers and loads of space in the rooms!! Very refreshing!! The atmosphere is non existent so hard to meet others! There are also a lot of older guests that stay here so not a party hostel if that's what your looking for. The staff are not very friendly, they do the job but no banter. Breakfast is super healthy; yoghurt, fruit breakie bar. Would stay here again.

I was impressed with the modern facilities- nice large dorm rooms with modern bunk beds and comfy mattresses. Sturdy slate tiled bathrooms with good showers, and plenty of space. Modern key card entry for maximum security. An oasis-outdoor sitting socializing area was a welcoming space to get to know your hostel mates. I Highly recommend Drink's and Beds.

• 22nd Feb 2015

The hostel was great. The rooms were good sizes and it didn't feel overcrowded. People who were staying at the hostel were friendly while some of the staff was not. I think for the size of the hostel they should have more than 1 blowdryer available andshould have a tracking system for them (ex. take the person's photo id as an exchange to borrow the blowdryer). There should also be more front desk staff available to handle busy times.

• 21st Feb 2015

Really good place if you wanna save money and enjoy south beach. Literally steps away from the beach. Location is very convenient. Will be coming back for sure.

• 20th Feb 2015

Awesome Hostel! The rooms were clean and the stuff was very nice ! We also had the chance to have breakfast every morning and its so close located to the beach ! Full support !

• 19th Feb 2015

music in the garden too loud during the night

Great, but not enough blankets for everyone and very poor breakfast.

• 15th Feb 2015

Really good hostel!! Can warmly recomend it. Clean and great location!

• 13th Feb 2015