Beds&Drinks

Fabulous 964 Total Reviews

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
14th Feb 2017
7.4

Okay Hostel but the breakfast sucks, and NOT a party hostel. Thaught it Might be like Slumberparty in Asia Because of the name, but no comparisson between Them at all

• USA, Male, 41+
13th Feb 2017

This is by far one of the best Hostels I have stayed in, in the whole world. The customer service is awesome. All of the personnel does an exceptional job. Jesus, who is a front desk agent, went out of his way to see that my needs were met. I don't check out for several days, but I am sure the rest of my stay will be as memorable as the amount of time I have spent here so far. I have worked in the hospitality industry before, so I can say from experience that this is a wonderful Hostel!

• tanjacz3699
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

Party hostel, which has a perfect location next to the beach and the shopping street. Staff was friendly, the only think I didn't liked was that they let you pay for the luggage storage after 5 pm 25$. In addition to that there was stuff on my "unused" bed from an other girl and i had to check first if the bed is really free..

• Costa Rica, Male, 18-24
5th Feb 2017

Awesome location for a hostel , great organized parties for clubs , the patio and terrace are wonderful spots for interacting and meeting other travelers ! I was planning to stay for a night and ended up staying for all my trip ! Thanks for an amazing stay in miami !!

• USA, Male, 25-30
4th Feb 2017

I stayed here for my bachelor party with a group of 5of my friends and we had a great time. There was a little hiccup in the beginning with my reservation because of a miscommunication, but that was partially on my part. The management was very accommodating and made things right. The bar staff was great, everyone we spoke to had such great personalities and smiles. We felt really comfortable. We loved the happy hour. The staff made great recommendations on the nightlife. Location was great.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017
5.4

The bathrooms need done up it doesn't look clean. There is no kitchen for u took cook for the price u pay it shud b cheaper cus there is only microwave to heat food up no proper knifes/forks places. You get breakfast in a white bogy bag with the smallest bagel yougart & orange

• China, Female, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017
6.0

I met some wired roomates. The stuff promised to arrange my friends and I live in one room but he failed to do this.

• USA, Male, 31-40
30th Jan 2017

I would love to thank the staff at this wonderful hostel for their gracious hospitality and hosting me for 5 nights roughly. They were so nice and very accommodating. Be nice to people and they will be just as nice to you. It's the golden rule. Met some really nice people at Beds & Drinks as well who are now life friends.

• India, Female, 25-30
28th Jan 2017
4.9

This is the first hostel which charges for keeping luggage! Security deposit for a towel is 20$ when the room rent is around 25$. Never saw a costlier Towel! The staff is not all courteous or polite. This hostel is like any other hotel with less amenities because it does not have the hostel environment. The washroom in each room is very tiny and it seems they don't clean it every day. Only good thing is that it is near South Beach. This review is after I have stayed at various hostels across US.

Hello, we would like to address your review as it is important for other guests to be aware of the truth. 1.While you are a guest we dont charge any storage fees, in your case after you check out you wanted to leave your bags for some days while going someplace else and we offered to help for a small fee of storage. 2. As you can read on our website there is a $20 refundable deposit for your key your bed number and your towel,at the end of your stay you get your $20 back. 3. We have housekeeping 3 times a day but when you share with multiple people its hard to keep a bathroom looking fresh 24 hours but we will be more than happy to clean it as many times as you ask us to. Happy travels,

• India, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th Jan 2017
4.0

The only good thing about this hostel is the location. The staff was surprisingly unhelpful.. they kinda ruined our stay at the hostel. They charge you for every little thing as well. Wouldn't recommend this hostel to anyone.

Hello, thanks for taking the time to review us. We work very hard to try to please everyone and in this case we cant afford to pay for your parking or have you in a room for free for hours after check out. This is not charging for everything but a normal charge in all hostels in miami beach. Happy travels.