Beds&Drinks Reviews

1676, James Avenue, South Beach Miami, Miami, USA

Great place!!! Definitely a place to return!

I thought the staff was amazing. Notable staff members Alex, Simona they were really helpful. The atmosphere is easy going and a great way to meet people in the hostel environment. Location was close to everything you needed and not too far walking distance not to mention really close to the beach. All and all a great time

• 4th May 2015

Great hostel. Nice staff.

As hostel operator of the Space Pod in Houston, I loved everything about this place. It was close to the beach, transit and shopping.

Overall very unfriendly staff, AC was broke in the room and they didn't fix it, room was very dirty, way too expensive for a bunk bed

• 16th Apr 2015

Kitchen has been locked until 8AM. Cannot get hot water for breakfast I had an early flight. Wristband make me feel unconformable.

Great location! I would definitely stay here again. While this is not a party hostel, the patios are great spaces to hang out with people. Staff was friendly, and the rooms and bathrooms were modern and clean.

Everything was ok only when I make the check out a blonde lady was rude but the days before the other 2 girls in reception were so nice in my stay the location was incredible.

Excellent staff, perfect location in south beach.

Our home away from home !!! We loved it there ! Made great friends !!! The hostel is lovely and very lively ! Everything was super clean !

Clean, well-kept hostel with a great patio out back. My only gripes were that the bunk beds felt a little unstable and our shared bathroom always smelled like urine, even after it was cleaned. Overall, enjoyed our stay. Want to give a big shout out to Art, who found my friend's purse and passed it along to the front desk for her to retrieve at a later time.

great hostel !!!

Beds were comfortable (full-sized mattresses), rooms were clean and had a good amount of space for the amount of people in each room. Only downside was the price at $105/night when I went for a 6 bed plus ensuite and some miscommunication on check-in times when emailing prior to my arrival.

• 27th Mar 2015

Hello, thanks for your feedback,very happy to know you enjoy our rooms and beds, we tried our best to accommodate your last minute upgrade request but as you experienced we were totally booked because of the winter music conference, still we got you all set and want to apologize for any inconvenience. If you come back again we will make your stay even better.

I cant recommend this hostel to anyone. The only good thing was the location close to the beach and shops around.

Best hostel I have stayed so far!Clean, great location, friendly staff! Great value for money.

Hello, thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to us, glad to hear you had a great stay.

The only good thing is the location. The pressure of the shower is to less to get rid of sand. We had broken toilette seat. Its not allowee to take anyone from outside for a few minutes to youre privat room during the day.

Hello,thanks for your feedback,we have a 24 hour reception to assist you with all your needs and also a maintenance crew to fix any possible issues in your room.To bad instead of just letting us know at the front desk you waited till the end of your stay to informed us. We did take the time to check your bathroom but there is no broken seat. As we explained to you at the front desk we will not change our rule of "No female friends" in the room even if it is in the middle of the day Happy travel

I stayed here during the spring break. Before we stayed at another hostel, which was horrible so it was really nice to arrive to beds and drinks. Good place, i have no problem of recommending this place, i could stay there again. Please people dont waste your money for cheaper places, its definitely worth of paying a little bit more and stay in this hostel. Beach and the shopping street Lincoln road are really close. Staff was nice and 8 people dorms were nic and spacious. Bed was good.

Hello, thanks a lot for your comments we will keep on working hard in providing what we believe is the best hostel of South beach.I am glad you experienced that a couple of dollars will make your stay at the beach a lot better. Happy travels.

It was in a great location. It's cool that the work with a wrist band, gives you a sense of security. Two minutes from the mall and a five minute walk to the beach. I would totally stay here again and recommend it to my friends.

• 17th Mar 2015

We really appreciate your words. Happy travels.

We booked a room for three and when we got there they had no rooms available with three beds. So one of us had to sleep in s separate room for one night. The staff was rude when we tried to ask for some kind of compensation and all we got was a 10% discount off one night, which was only 20$ off the entire bill in the end. They only checked our wrist bands one night. We ran out of toilet one day, wifi doesn't work in the rooms just in the lobby, and no one cleans the the room.

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Cape Verde

Hello, thanks for your comments, we dont have any room for 3. We tried to explained you that we also gave you a 10% discount just to make you happy and offered to upgrade you to a quadruple private room for a few dollars more.Our free WIFI works throughout the property and if there is any issue you can always let us know so we can gladly fix it , we have no control of the signal provided by the internet company but we can always try to make sure you get the best out of our property.

Towels were a problem- they were taken every morning even though I left them hanging on my bed to dry and then when I asked for a replacement there were none available. You should not take towels for cleaning by assuming that guests are done with them, especially without having new ones readily available. Additionally, I found it ridiculous that outside food could only be eaten in the kitchen. I don't understand the reasoning behind this because you don't sell your own food.

Hello thanks a million for your feedback. We are proud to provide rooms free of ants and bugs, food is the main reason for that, thats why we have a kitchen in which you can enjoy your food and store any. Also out complementary towel service has gotten very popular and keeping up with the demand is what we are working on. We just got 300 more so please stop any time to get a new one. Happy travels.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4