Beds&Drinks

Fabulous 990 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 25-30
22nd Mar 2017
7.1

Stayed here during Music Week. Atmosphere and staff are great. Facilities feel cramped. WIFI is deadly slow. Toilet backed up.

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
13th Mar 2017
8.0

It has really good vibe and comfortable facilities. Excellent location makes me come again. Only tiny detail is you can't cook in the kitchen but boil and warm simple food. I definitely recommend it.

2nd Mar 2017
6.3

Super nice staff, Breakfast was not so good is just a simple protein bar, fruit and coffee. The room was kind of dirty and the toilet really dirty.

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
14th Feb 2017
7.4

Okay Hostel but the breakfast sucks, and NOT a party hostel. Thaught it Might be like Slumberparty in Asia Because of the name, but no comparisson between Them at all

• USA, Male, 41+
13th Feb 2017

This is by far one of the best Hostels I have stayed in, in the whole world. The customer service is awesome. All of the personnel does an exceptional job. Jesus, who is a front desk agent, went out of his way to see that my needs were met. I don't check out for several days, but I am sure the rest of my stay will be as memorable as the amount of time I have spent here so far. I have worked in the hospitality industry before, so I can say from experience that this is a wonderful Hostel!

• tanjacz3699
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

Party hostel, which has a perfect location next to the beach and the shopping street. Staff was friendly, the only think I didn't liked was that they let you pay for the luggage storage after 5 pm 25$. In addition to that there was stuff on my "unused" bed from an other girl and i had to check first if the bed is really free..

• Costa Rica, Male, 18-24
5th Feb 2017

Awesome location for a hostel , great organized parties for clubs , the patio and terrace are wonderful spots for interacting and meeting other travelers ! I was planning to stay for a night and ended up staying for all my trip ! Thanks for an amazing stay in miami !!

• USA, Male, 25-30
4th Feb 2017

I stayed here for my bachelor party with a group of 5of my friends and we had a great time. There was a little hiccup in the beginning with my reservation because of a miscommunication, but that was partially on my part. The management was very accommodating and made things right. The bar staff was great, everyone we spoke to had such great personalities and smiles. We felt really comfortable. We loved the happy hour. The staff made great recommendations on the nightlife. Location was great.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017
5.4

The bathrooms need done up it doesn't look clean. There is no kitchen for u took cook for the price u pay it shud b cheaper cus there is only microwave to heat food up no proper knifes/forks places. You get breakfast in a white bogy bag with the smallest bagel yougart & orange

• China, Female, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017
6.0

I met some wired roomates. The stuff promised to arrange my friends and I live in one room but he failed to do this.