Beds on Bohio Reviews

Jaco on the Central Pacific coast, Behind Papas & Burgers Art Café, Calle Bohio, Jaco, Costa Rica

They will be nice when you check in! But at the checkout they will kick your *** until you leave!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Costa Rica

If girls drink free, guys should at least get a discount.

• 14th Jan 2015

Beds on Bohio was good value for money, great location, really friendly staff and beer pong at night with 'ladies night' every night which was great! the only thing I would say is that the bunks were quite old and not that comfortable but overall it is a great place to say.

• 13th Jan 2015

Very nice staff, and great location. Free drinks for girls between 8-10. Unfortunately there was only one bathroom (which was not very clean) for four dorm rooms, and the mattresses were super thin. Nevertheless i have still enjoyed my stay here!

Second time we have came and stayed here! Best hostel in Jaco! Staff is always friendly and helpful! Everyone's always looking to have a good time and Puda Vida! Both times we stayed we extended our stay as well as many others! Beds On Bohio for Life!!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

• 3rd Jan 2015

Nice hostel at 3 min walking to the beach!

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Costa Rica

Dorm extremely narrow, no room to put your stuff. Power outlets falling into the wall/not useable. No WiFi signal in the rooms. Very weak connection anyways. One (!) toilet, also one of the two showers. Second one is a wooden box outside. Location good, kitchen available, lockers with own lock.

It was an oke hostel, but with dark, not so clean rooms. The bathroom is tiney and dirty. Overall the room didn't match with the name deluxe double room at all.

Great friendly staff!

Cool little place, very very chilled, close to the sea, and easy access to Playa Hermosa, and bus links to elsewhere. WiFi is acceptable, and staff are friendly. Could do with another bathroom, but apart from that, it's great, steady stream of people from all over to socialize with if travelling alone, bound to be someone who speaks your language!

• 6th Dec 2014

BEST HOSTEL IN JACO and ive stayed at almost all of them. Amazing location, great friendly helpful and hot staff, they have a bar built in next door that brings in people from all over Jaco. And the restaurant is a fantastic restaurant with fantastic prices. They take USD and you could throw a baseball to the beach.

This hostel is the coolest I've ever stayed in. Super friendly crew there took good care of us. Wicked surf right at the end of the street. They had surveillance cameras all over and lockers so I wasn't worried about my goods being nicked or the hire car bring ripped. The burgers in their restaurant were AMAZING I actually ate three in a day. I would go back for sure and would definitely recommend it especially if your traveling solo. The bar next door Swell was awesome too for meeting people.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Thank you so much for providing me with the best travel memories ever! I loved every second of my stay there and I can't wait to come back. Big hugs to the totally awesome staff and Banana the puppy. PS my surfing has gotten waaaay better thanks to you guys sorting me out with the lessons. Oooh and the food at Papas N Burgers was so good I still can't stop thinking about the fish n chips. Best Ive had outside of Australia. You guys absolutely rock bless you all! Hasta luego amigos!

• 23rd Oct 2014

The place was great! Super centric n good vibes.... The bar was also awsome, good music great people... Definitely i ll go there next time!

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Costa Rica

Great place; the staff and guests are always cool here (been there twice). The restaurant makes good food, and there is a bar, Swell, attached as well. Located right in the middle of the action, Beds is an ideal spot for anyone traveling to Jaco.

My only real complaint was security. There were no lights outside the rooms or on the walkway so at night it didn´t feel safe, and the entrance from the bar next door to the hostel didn´t have any way to prevent just anyone from coming inside. I also think you should accept credit cards. Our room, a private, was very nice and I appreciated being able to rent a towel.

The staff were very friendly and easy going. The location was perfect Only a block from the beach. We stayed in the 4 person private and it was great. One of the beds were really squeaky, and that was annoying. But all in all we absolutely will stay there again and really enjoyed our whole experience.

not so clean rooms. showers are dirty and to small. only cold water avalable. budged facility for high side of a budget priceline.

• 14th Aug 2014

Updating the kitchen, using a disinfectant in our room, and giving change back into the currency used (I lost about 3 bucks in dollars to colones exchanges), would have made my stay better.

• 8th Aug 2014

This place was great. Great service and location. The bar up front is loud so it might not be the best for family travel. But tge staff are all great and very helpful. The rooms are ok and the kitchen down stairs had everything we needed. Thanks beds!

• 5th Aug 2014