Bedstop Hostel Berlin Reviews

Sophie-Charlotten-Strasse 31/32, Berlin, Germany

Apart from being quite dirty, the main problem was security. You have to digit a code to enter into the hostel, but the code is actually written on the door so virtually everybody can get inside at every hour.

Stayed at this location for 1 night as travelling through.Location is close to the s,however as for the hostel itself;not very clean,as well as for the first time I have ever seen;the staff member slept in my dorm?very strange as well as the "daughter" along with others entered our dorm freely at anytime.There were also other individuals that seemed to be extremely friendly with the staff member and vice versa,not sure the type of relationships with these individuals,very strange

When I arrived nobody knew what to do since the hostel was already overbooked although I had requested and received an email confirmation prior to my arrival. The woman there was very unfriendly and wanted me to sleep in a mixed room although I booked a bed in a girls-room. Then they found a folding bed so I was the 8th in a 6-bed-room. Everything was dirty and the walls stunk like beer. The 2nd day another woman working there just came in the room and slept there after making a looot of noise.

Weird atmosphere, full of old men, not really a fun place to be. Really disorganised when I arrived, they didn't know which room I was booked into and how much I needed to pay. The girls working there are really sweet though. Although they used our dorm as an office/living space which was pretty weird.

"BED STOP" JUST STOP YOU DIRECTLY AHEAD THE BED STOP HOTEL AND GO FOR LOOKING FOR THE BEST OF HOTELS

Showers and Rest rooms not clean, blanks very old, a lot of dust in the room.

• 9th May 2013
  • Mexico

It's impossible to sleep in this hostel! The staff share the room with the guests which is quite strange and there is a lot of noise of them at 7am. It's not clean either! I wouldn't go back there!