Bee.W Hostel Bar Reviews

R. Haddock Lobo, 167, Sao Paulo, Brazil

The place is very good ubicated, safa and clean. The personal is very ok. I didn like that they have a bar and it is very noisy. So for long term not so good but for meet people and chill out is very ok. The beds are new and very clear everything.

I definitely recommend this hostel to everyone who wants to stay at São Paulo. The Atmosphere is pretty cool and the staff is well trained. I stayed during 3 days, but I felt like home. Hope to stay there again.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Democratic Rep. of Congo

Great location with great staff. For me it's the best hostel I have stayed in Sao Paulo.

Definitely enjoyed my stay here. Great atmosphere during the world cup. Pretty centrally located to the main street, subways, etc. Felt pretty safe in the area, staff are very helpful. The bar is also a great place to meet people in the evenings. Overall great stay!

Best time I spent in Brazil! The atmosphere and the staff are great! Couldn't have asked for a better place. Definitely booking bee.W next time in in São Paulo

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Really good place to stay. Stayed here for part of the World cup and loved it. Met the owners and all the staff were very good to get along with. Helpful about anything you needed or wanted too. Good location, a few minutes from train station and heaps of shops. Recommended for sure!

• 6th Jun 2014

They need a common area for people chill, watch tv or talk to others, they need to fix their hot tub because i can say that one reason why i chose to stay at the hostel was to go in the hot tub, they also need to extend their hours to when people can go to the roof top relax and enjoy the night. Breakfast was horrible really nothing to eat only granola, milk, bananas, no ham only cheese and not enough coffee or food for the hostel guests. I would only return if all these things improved.

• 19th Apr 2014

Hi! Thanks for comments! We are always trying to improve. We have a kitchen with a big table and a tv. Other than that we have our terrace, witch is always open until 10:00pm, but if you ask, we will let you stay more. We have delimited a time for the terrace because our neighbors often complain about the noise. Yes, our Hub is broken, we apologize for that. Regarding the breakfast, it a courtesy it should be simple but tasty. We will take your comment in consideration. Thank you Bee.Welcome