Bee.W Hostel Bar

8.7
Fabulous 282 Total Reviews

16th Jan 2017
7.7

Not a very sociable hostel which was a bit of a disappointment. Beds are ace, facilities are good and location is great.

• USA, Male, 25-30
19th Nov 2016

Everything was great at this hostel aside from the cleanliness. I am not sure if they change and clean the sheets between guests. When we left the room but were still in the hostel I saw the "cleaning" person fold the blankets we were using and put it back on the shelf for the next guest. Additionally I did not see her strip the other bedding sheets. Had I seen this before we went to sleep I would have left and gone to a hotel for the night. I wouldn't sleep in other peoples filth for free.