Bee.W Hostel Bar Reviews

R. Haddock Lobo, 167, Sao Paulo, Brazil

The beds were very comfortable. Rooms were clean and the showers also. The showers were spacious. The location fantastic..

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Hungary

Stayed in a mixed dorm room of 10 for 2 nights. GOOD: Beds were comfortable and rooms were clean. Bathrooms & showers were extremely clean.Very secure and perfect location for exploring old/new town. Needs Improving: Didnt receive great suggestions for places to eat and given vague & wrong directions when asked where to buy groceries. Breakfast setup was poor. Went up to the kitchen during available breakfast time (included with rooms) but all we found were broken pieces of bread, empty jugs.

The place is very good ubicated, safa and clean. The personal is very ok. I didn like that they have a bar and it is very noisy. So for long term not so good but for meet people and chill out is very ok. The beds are new and very clear everything.

I definitely recommend this hostel to everyone who wants to stay at São Paulo. The Atmosphere is pretty cool and the staff is well trained. I stayed during 3 days, but I felt like home. Hope to stay there again.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Democratic Rep. of Congo

Great location with great staff. For me it's the best hostel I have stayed in Sao Paulo.