Bee.W Hostel Bar Reviews

R. Haddock Lobo, 167, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Nice place, bar out front was good place for meeting travelers and locals.

Absolutely the best place to stay in São Paulo. The location makes it very easy to get around as its so close to Av Paulista both street and metro station. Would recommend to any travellers to São Paulo.

Good hostel, very average, clean and nice bar outside, but very quiet, no atmosphere.

Although the hot tub was closed due to the drought in Sao Paulo, we still made use of the roof and loved this hostel. The doorms are a little cramped, but the staff are all so lovely and really good fun. As a guest you are given 20% off at the bar, so we had lots of fun and awesome night after awesome night. Some of our friends were staying in other hostels and actually tried to move to ours because it was so good.

The staff weren't very welcoming and the doors to the bedrooms had no keys so didn't feel very secure.

It was horrible. I made a 4 bed dorm reservation, that should have a bathroom, in order to be in a quiet room. Without any explanations, they just moved me to a 10 bed dorm, what is ilegal in Brazil. They sold out the rooms to a group, by greed, and moved the guests to this noisy room.

• 16th May 2015

Great hostel in great location just 5 minute walk to paulista avenue there is also a public bar right in front of hostel with discounts for guests, I stayed in female dorm and was pure luxury !!!

Cozy hostel with a nice bar. From the reception to the owners, we've been treated very well at Bee W. I would definetely stay there again and recommend it to friends. The location is amazing, very close to the subway station and the main avenue in São Paulo, Avenida Paulista. Don't miss the chance to get to know this hostel.

It is very close to Avenida Paulista. The kitchen is well equipped and clean. The hostel is safe and toilets are clean. There is a small bar next to the hostel where you can eat and drink. The only problem I found is that the dorm had an horrible mould-stink and also the ceiling fan was really noisy.

Good place to stay. They allow large groups to stay there that might cause issues sometimes. Rooms are not soundproof.

The best hostel that I've stayed. I highly recommend because it's the best location you can stay in Sao Paulo.

Amazing location, great pleace. The room was great, very comfortable. The only problem I had was getting on the top bunk. It's high and the stairs were hard to climb.

Poderia ter uma sala de convivência, com sofás, computador e televisão. Alguns poucos itens fariam diferença no café da manhã tipo geléia, uma torradeira e um suco. O beliche poderia ter uma escada que desse mais apoio para a pessoa subir. A cama é muito alta, então é difícil subir e descer. E sabonete para as mãos nos banheiros. Além de um secador mais potente. Acho que o hostel é mto bom, a comida no bar é excelente. Estão de parabéns, são só pequenos detalhes que podem ser melhorados.

Hostel was great, unfortunate we missed breakfast because we slept in, beds are super comfortable and staff really happy to help!

Great place and location! I just would not leave the doors open. I didn't feel very safe with them open. But in general, I will definitely come back!!

2 blocks from ave paulista which is the center of sp and you have the metro station there which can cost you 1.50usd great staff and amazing bar with great cocktails. wifi is good in the rooms and lobby ..