Bee.W Hostel Bar Reviews

R. Haddock Lobo, 167, Sao Paulo, Brazil

The dorms were rather cramped and the breakfast poor by comparison with breakfasts I have had elsewhere in Brazil.

This hostel is at an amazing location. Minutes from everything essential and very safe. Only speak English, no problem, everyone had decent English. Nice beds with enough privacy. The private bathrooms on the first floor were awesome and better than the communal ones on the second floor. Good bar with plenty of drink specials every night. Many places to eat on Augusta (one+ block away). If you have a room on the first floor at night the sound carries through all the rooms.

Some staff was awesome, some was average, really sweet was one waitress. Toilets and showers was not dirty but cleaning could improve, no toilet paper once. The best with the hostel was the great roof top, for relaxing after a long day of exploring the city. The party was in the bar, but not open every day.

Great stay, friendly staff, regular breakfast, a/c in the room, good locate... I'd like to stay there again when I come back to São Paulo.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Hi! Thank you for your positive reply! We will be waiting for you on your next visit! Thanks Bee.Welcome

A nice, new hostel. The rooms were good with very comfortable beds. The bar at the front is small and often filled with locals but it's a great place to meet people.

Hi! We are very happy that you enjoyed our hostel! Hope to see you again! Thank you Bee.Welcome

So, I had a great time in this hostel. The staff was really friendly, especially ISA. Rooms are large and dorms as well. Their location is perfect for me. There are many bathrooms. Sadly, I didnt have time to enjoy the bar. Definitely, I found a good price and place to stay in São Paulo.

Dear Guest! Thank you for your compliment! We passed it on to Isa. We hope to see you again. Thanks Bee.Welcome

Most of the people working at the hostel were arrogant and not helpful at all.

Hi! Our staff is young, bilingual, well trained and with a good story as backpackers around the world. They are ready to welcome you with a smile and informe you about the best sights, bars, restaurants and clubs of São Paulo. However, it is noteworthy that our service is very informal. We do not have the quality standards and formality of major hotel chains. We would like to invite you to stay at our hostel once more since your experience was not satisfactory. Thank You Bee.W

Stay here was enjoyable. Was in 10 bed dorm. Comfy beds; lockers were repaired while I was there. Stayed longer as was happy there though room was a touch expensive compared to other hostels I'd stayed in Brazil. Breakfast was ok; staff were overall friendly and helpful. Particularly found the owner and chap with a beard to be nice. Lacked a common room, though there are seats available in common areas by the reception and on the terrace by the kitchen and spa. Area Is safe and close to shops

Hi! Thank you for your positive feedback! We hope to see you again! Bee.Welcome

Amazing staff, really friendly, helpful and purposeful! :-D

Hello! Thank you for your nice comments! We hope to see you again at the hostel! Grazie Mille Bee.Welcome

This is a great hostel, really clean and secure in a great location - probably one of the best all round hostels I stayed in, in Brazil. The staff were really helpful and there was a decent free breakfast. My only criticism was it seemed to lack a bit of atmosphere, everyone seemed to keep themselves to themselves in the bar in the evening but it was the weekend, and I think a lot of Brazillians came here which might be why as it wasn’t full of backpackers. .

Nice place, well located next to Paulista avenue. The bathroom is so clean, i think it is the best bathroom i've ever seen in hostels. I didn't get involved with the employees but they seem to be nice. The room is beautiful but with no windows! The bar in front is cool but i didn't go there. Well the weekend, I went, the hostel was so calm because of that I guess the employees were not so excited or something. But it is a good hostel!

Staff were excellent. Cool facility, great location. My only comment would be with regards to the washrooms. Could be cleaner.

• 22nd Nov 2013

Excellent hostel. I definitely recommend.

Very beautiful, charming and eco-friendly hostel.

Nice hostel in a nice area. Smaller issues: private room had no windows and staff couldn't help us with instructions to get to the (closest) airport. Plus: breakfast and breakfast area + roof terrace!

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • Belgium

Great location, close to a lot of good places to eat, to visit and to walk around. Mattresses are amazing, as well as the showers. But the bathrooms were not clean at the end of the day. Actually, they were pretty dirty. Staff were nice and friendly. I came to the hostel in the middle of the day and there was no one at the reception. So I got inside of the hostel and nobody saw me - it could be any person - that is not a good detail in my opinion. But I'll stay here again, for sure.

Undoubtably one of the best hostels I've been to. Clean, safe, good location and the staff will go out their way to help you. Cheers luciano, gustavo, gustavo, victor and the list goes on.

One of the nicest we stayed at in terms of the dorm. Really comfy modern room. Best nights sleep we've had. The kitchen was the nicest and most modern we've used. Location amazing. It was really quiet in October and therefore there wasn't any atmosphere. One flaw, the staff were nice enough but not particularly friendly or helpful with activities in São Paulo or guiding us around the hostel. Seemed to just do bare minimum at check in but did offer some advice when asked directly.

I had an excellent stay at BeeW and I highly recommend it.

• 9th Oct 2013

You guys are simply THE BEST hostel in Sao Paulo!!!