Bee.W Hostel Bar Reviews

R. Haddock Lobo, 167, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great place and location! I just would not leave the doors open. I didn't feel very safe with them open. But in general, I will definitely come back!!

2 blocks from ave paulista which is the center of sp and you have the metro station there which can cost you 1.50usd great staff and amazing bar with great cocktails. wifi is good in the rooms and lobby ..

The hostel is awesome. Clean, great location and friendly staff. If you gonna stay there try to ask for the first level of the duble bed in the first floor's rooms. It's because the roof is too low. Despite that the hostel was amazing!

Hostel was lovely and clean and the rooms were nice. Not much going on around the hostel though. The bar at the front was closed the whole time we were there. The breakfast is pretty poor and had run out by the time we got up each day (around 9am!).

This hostel is in a perfect location. Near paulista avenue and Augusta street which has lots of bars and restaurants. It's spotlessly clean and has a nice bar out front. The atmosphere is great, it's easy to meet and mix with locals and tourists alike. The staff are brilliant, really informed and helpful. Especially Vivian, who is really welcoming, always has a smile for everyone and is full of information and tips about S.P. Well worth a stay here.

I can't really think of anything bad to say about this place! Could use a slightly better common space, but other than that awesome! Our room and bathrooms were spotless and super affordable. Good location in Paulista next to bars, food trucks, movie theaters, and metro. Well done!

Very nice hostel in a brilliant location. Room for 4 was small with no air con but would still recommend.

Very clean, safe, no thrills hostel. Lack of good public space prevents much of a sense of community. Workers were very friendly and happy to make suggestions though.

Excellent location to the metro stations on a key street (Avenida Paulista) in Sao Paulo (few minutes walk to each). The hinge on my locker cabinet broke one morning but they said they'd fix it in the afternoon, and they totally did! The room 'Retro' is well air-conditioned overnight, very dark. Overall very clean hostel in lounge, bedrooms and bathrooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast for a hostel. No complaints.

The hostel offers super comfy beds in air-conditioned rooms. Excellent location, close to Avenida Paulista, Rua Augusta, and the subway station. The bar has a good menu and nice atmosphere.

The beds were very comfortable. Rooms were clean and the showers also. The showers were spacious. The location fantastic..

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Hungary

Stayed in a mixed dorm room of 10 for 2 nights. GOOD: Beds were comfortable and rooms were clean. Bathrooms & showers were extremely clean.Very secure and perfect location for exploring old/new town. Needs Improving: Didnt receive great suggestions for places to eat and given vague & wrong directions when asked where to buy groceries. Breakfast setup was poor. Went up to the kitchen during available breakfast time (included with rooms) but all we found were broken pieces of bread, empty jugs.

Fine for one night, which was all I needed. Great information from staff. My room was very smelly, but it was most likely from the man in there, not the hostel! Addition of sinks in room is good for a quick teeth clean without having to wait for a bathroom, which were nice and clean. Very poor breakfast, which is a pity if you are planning on filling up before a long day wandering the city. Lovely rooftop area, but I didn't get a chance to enjoy it.

The place is very good ubicated, safa and clean. The personal is very ok. I didn like that they have a bar and it is very noisy. So for long term not so good but for meet people and chill out is very ok. The beds are new and very clear everything.

I definitely recommend this hostel to everyone who wants to stay at São Paulo. The Atmosphere is pretty cool and the staff is well trained. I stayed during 3 days, but I felt like home. Hope to stay there again.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Democratic Rep. of Congo

Great location with great staff. For me it's the best hostel I have stayed in Sao Paulo.

Definitely enjoyed my stay here. Great atmosphere during the world cup. Pretty centrally located to the main street, subways, etc. Felt pretty safe in the area, staff are very helpful. The bar is also a great place to meet people in the evenings. Overall great stay!

Best time I spent in Brazil! The atmosphere and the staff are great! Couldn't have asked for a better place. Definitely booking bee.W next time in in São Paulo

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Really good place to stay. Stayed here for part of the World cup and loved it. Met the owners and all the staff were very good to get along with. Helpful about anything you needed or wanted too. Good location, a few minutes from train station and heaps of shops. Recommended for sure!

• 6th Jun 2014

They need a common area for people chill, watch tv or talk to others, they need to fix their hot tub because i can say that one reason why i chose to stay at the hostel was to go in the hot tub, they also need to extend their hours to when people can go to the roof top relax and enjoy the night. Breakfast was horrible really nothing to eat only granola, milk, bananas, no ham only cheese and not enough coffee or food for the hostel guests. I would only return if all these things improved.

• 19th Apr 2014

Hi! Thanks for comments! We are always trying to improve. We have a kitchen with a big table and a tv. Other than that we have our terrace, witch is always open until 10:00pm, but if you ask, we will let you stay more. We have delimited a time for the terrace because our neighbors often complain about the noise. Yes, our Hub is broken, we apologize for that. Regarding the breakfast, it a courtesy it should be simple but tasty. We will take your comment in consideration. Thank you Bee.Welcome

« first « Prev 1 2 3