Bee.W Hostel Bar Reviews

R. Haddock Lobo, 167, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I definitely recommend this hostel to everyone who wants to stay at São Paulo. The Atmosphere is pretty cool and the staff is well trained. I stayed during 3 days, but I felt like home. Hope to stay there again.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Democratic Rep. of Congo

Great location with great staff. For me it's the best hostel I have stayed in Sao Paulo.

Definitely enjoyed my stay here. Great atmosphere during the world cup. Pretty centrally located to the main street, subways, etc. Felt pretty safe in the area, staff are very helpful. The bar is also a great place to meet people in the evenings. Overall great stay!

Best time I spent in Brazil! The atmosphere and the staff are great! Couldn't have asked for a better place. Definitely booking bee.W next time in in São Paulo

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Really good place to stay. Stayed here for part of the World cup and loved it. Met the owners and all the staff were very good to get along with. Helpful about anything you needed or wanted too. Good location, a few minutes from train station and heaps of shops. Recommended for sure!

• 6th Jun 2014

They need a common area for people chill, watch tv or talk to others, they need to fix their hot tub because i can say that one reason why i chose to stay at the hostel was to go in the hot tub, they also need to extend their hours to when people can go to the roof top relax and enjoy the night. Breakfast was horrible really nothing to eat only granola, milk, bananas, no ham only cheese and not enough coffee or food for the hostel guests. I would only return if all these things improved.

• 19th Apr 2014

Hi! Thanks for comments! We are always trying to improve. We have a kitchen with a big table and a tv. Other than that we have our terrace, witch is always open until 10:00pm, but if you ask, we will let you stay more. We have delimited a time for the terrace because our neighbors often complain about the noise. Yes, our Hub is broken, we apologize for that. Regarding the breakfast, it a courtesy it should be simple but tasty. We will take your comment in consideration. Thank you Bee.Welcome

The dorms were rather cramped and the breakfast poor by comparison with breakfasts I have had elsewhere in Brazil.

Hi, We regret that your experience was not satisfactory. As you have noticed, we do not have much space, we tried to make the best arrangements with the beds in the dorm. Our breakfast, it a courtesy it should be simple but tasty. We will take your comment in consideration. We hope to see again Thank you Bee.Welcome

This hostel is at an amazing location. Minutes from everything essential and very safe. Only speak English, no problem, everyone had decent English. Nice beds with enough privacy. The private bathrooms on the first floor were awesome and better than the communal ones on the second floor. Good bar with plenty of drink specials every night. Many places to eat on Augusta (one+ block away). If you have a room on the first floor at night the sound carries through all the rooms.

Hi! Thank you for the compliments! Yes, the first floor rooms are a bit louder than the rooms on the second flor. We are very glad to hear that you liked our hostel! Thank You Bee.Welcome

Some staff was awesome, some was average, really sweet was one waitress. Toilets and showers was not dirty but cleaning could improve, no toilet paper once. The best with the hostel was the great roof top, for relaxing after a long day of exploring the city. The party was in the bar, but not open every day.

Hi Thank you for your comments. We will pass your compliments on to the waitress. We will be more careful with the bathroom cleaning and toilet paper. Our bar is open from tuesday to saturday from 5pm to 1am. We are glad you liked our roof top! We hope to see you again Thanks Bee.Welcome

Great stay, friendly staff, regular breakfast, a/c in the room, good locate... I'd like to stay there again when I come back to São Paulo.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Hi! Thank you for your positive reply! We will be waiting for you on your next visit! Thanks Bee.Welcome

A nice, new hostel. The rooms were good with very comfortable beds. The bar at the front is small and often filled with locals but it's a great place to meet people.

Hi! We are very happy that you enjoyed our hostel! Hope to see you again! Thank you Bee.Welcome

So, I had a great time in this hostel. The staff was really friendly, especially ISA. Rooms are large and dorms as well. Their location is perfect for me. There are many bathrooms. Sadly, I didnt have time to enjoy the bar. Definitely, I found a good price and place to stay in São Paulo.

Dear Guest! Thank you for your compliment! We passed it on to Isa. We hope to see you again. Thanks Bee.Welcome

Most of the people working at the hostel were arrogant and not helpful at all.

Hi! Our staff is young, bilingual, well trained and with a good story as backpackers around the world. They are ready to welcome you with a smile and informe you about the best sights, bars, restaurants and clubs of São Paulo. However, it is noteworthy that our service is very informal. We do not have the quality standards and formality of major hotel chains. We would like to invite you to stay at our hostel once more since your experience was not satisfactory. Thank You Bee.W

Stay here was enjoyable. Was in 10 bed dorm. Comfy beds; lockers were repaired while I was there. Stayed longer as was happy there though room was a touch expensive compared to other hostels I'd stayed in Brazil. Breakfast was ok; staff were overall friendly and helpful. Particularly found the owner and chap with a beard to be nice. Lacked a common room, though there are seats available in common areas by the reception and on the terrace by the kitchen and spa. Area Is safe and close to shops

Hi! Thank you for your positive feedback! We hope to see you again! Bee.Welcome

Amazing staff, really friendly, helpful and purposeful! :-D

Hello! Thank you for your nice comments! We hope to see you again at the hostel! Grazie Mille Bee.Welcome

This is a great hostel, really clean and secure in a great location - probably one of the best all round hostels I stayed in, in Brazil. The staff were really helpful and there was a decent free breakfast. My only criticism was it seemed to lack a bit of atmosphere, everyone seemed to keep themselves to themselves in the bar in the evening but it was the weekend, and I think a lot of Brazillians came here which might be why as it wasn’t full of backpackers. .

Nice place, well located next to Paulista avenue. The bathroom is so clean, i think it is the best bathroom i've ever seen in hostels. I didn't get involved with the employees but they seem to be nice. The room is beautiful but with no windows! The bar in front is cool but i didn't go there. Well the weekend, I went, the hostel was so calm because of that I guess the employees were not so excited or something. But it is a good hostel!

Staff were excellent. Cool facility, great location. My only comment would be with regards to the washrooms. Could be cleaner.

• 22nd Nov 2013

Excellent hostel. I definitely recommend.

Very beautiful, charming and eco-friendly hostel.