Bees Studio Reviews

Leliegracht 30B, Amsterdam, Netherlands

This was so far, the best place I stayed in my trip around Europe! I would definitely recomend it to anybody who ask me where to stay in Amsterdam! Hans is the nicest person ever! He was expecting me with a map and the Amsterdam pass, and he explained me everything that I needed to know. It was way beyond my expectations, next door to Anne Frank house, red light district, old city center... Everything is perfect!

What a fabulous room and and greeted by a wonderful man. We felt more like house guests. Hans was so welcoming, he made sure we had everything we needed and much more. I would recommend staying here 100% and location is very good. The room was beautiful and breakfast was delicious. Highly recommend. Thanks you to Hans and your wife for making our weekend relaxing and special!

• 23rd Jan 2015