Begovic Boarding House Reviews

Primorska 17, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Superb hostel with a great balcony and view. The family run hostel is superb and in a great location. We were able to get picked up from the bus station for free which was a great help! The beds are comfy and rooms are very clean. When in Dubrovnik this is the hostel to stay at!

Very comfortable and friendly - homely. The staff support was brilliant! Picked us up from the ferry; full of information. Excellent English spoken here!

• 22nd Sep 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Truly an amazing place to stay! Don't expect luxury but expect a warm welcome and an amazing location. THe terrace in front of the room has a beautiful view of the valley. The owners are really nice and arte always ready to share interesting stories. They also know the cify and the surounding country by heart; what to visit when, where to go etc. This was priceless to us. We had a spacious room with seperate bathroom, AC, fridge and tv. a

• 3rd Sep 2015

Good location for Lapad and the beaches. The owner was really friendly and really helpful, teaching us all about Dubrovnik and showing us the best places to visit and ways to get around. Thank you.

• 29th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

My stay here was amazing and the owner is as well, he was so helpful. Perfect location, close to Lapad District and literally steps away from restaurants and shops. There is a bus at bottom of stairs that will take you directly to Old Town Dubrovnik and to the beaches. The room itself was very clean and comfortable. I had best sleep of my entire trip..it was like being at home. There was a/c and actual blankets, not just a sheet on the bed. I will be back for sure and book all of my nights here.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Only a 2 minute walk to the beach! Not close to Old Town at all. You have to bus there. Very expensive for the location.

Dear Laura! Lapad peninsula is biggest part of Dubrovnik located 3 km outside from the Old Town,30 min by walking and 10 min by local bus. Over 25 hotels of 4&5 stars are here,all main beaches, bars and top restaurants. Next time you need to read about location before you book. Our prices are regular and normal. Regards Begović boarding house team

I had a really nice stay here- Bega and his mum were so friendly and helpful and answered my questions happily. Everything was really clean and comfortable. If you're after a place to party this isn't it, but its in a nice location (close to Lapad beach, supermarket, bus to old town (10 mins) and restaurants). Really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend to anyone!

We stayed at Begovic Boarding for 2 nights. It definitely was a difficult place to find at first but easy to get to from old town once you knew the bus stop to get off at. I would recommend for anyone that wants a relaxing time away from the old town craziness

• 15th Aug 2015

Amazing staff, super super friendly and really go out of their way to help you, show you some hidden gems around Dubrovnik and make you feel like family

Great hostel and amazing staff! No complaints at all!

• 13th Aug 2015