Beijing Downtown Backpackers

• No. 85, Nanluogu Alley, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

Superb 1836 Total Reviews
Superb 1836 Total Reviews

16th May 2017

Absolutely loved this place! Room was one of the best I've had at a hostel in Asia. Great location in a neat alley. Staff was helpful and went out of their way to make our stay more comfortable. Breakfast at the restaurant next door (included) was also very good. Highly recommend and I'll be back if I'm ever in Beijing again!

• Australia, Male, 41+
15th May 2017

A great place to stay and the banING of cars in the Houtong was pleasent change...would stay there again.....

• Australia, Female, 41+
9th May 2017

Happy Hu tong!!! This was a delightful place to stay and the hu tong offered an incredible over view of a sector of Beijing's population. Ideally located with subway situated within walking distance. Obvious and ample security. The staff were always helpful, English being spoken by some members. Although we ate at the nearby food hall ( thank you to the Beijing pancake stall) a new kitchen with all facilities was on the premises. Our room was clean and comfortable.

• morg19875889
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
9th May 2017

Nice Location. helpful staff and nice clean hostel. Will stay again next time I'm in Beijing.

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
3rd May 2017

Great stay, spacious rooms, great location and really helpful staff!

• England, Male, 25-30
1st May 2017

Honestly had the best time staying here. I stayed for two weeks in BJ and I was initially in the 4 bed dorm, but moved to the 6 bed on the second floor (just as good, brighter and cheaper!). Staff were excellent and the location is pretty decent too. Renting a bike and getting around was super easy so I'd recommend that. Check out my blog: rossocjennings.com for some more tips as well!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
1st May 2017

I enjoyed my stay and the staff were very helpful and friendly.

1st May 2017

Such an awesome location! We loved staying here. The staff was super helpful and they have some awesome tours to book. Would def stay here again

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2017

I love it the moment I step in inside the hostel. I arrived very late, booked for 2 nights and loved every minute of it. Inwould definitely come back again.

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
29th Apr 2017

Hostel was nice. It's close to subway station. Staff is helpful. And they speak English well. In the bathroom, there is no soap. It's inconvenient. I hope that soap will be placed in the bathroom.