Superb 749 Total Reviews
Superb 749 Total Reviews
Beijing Fly by Knight Courtyard Located at No.6 DengCao Hutong, DongCheng District, Beijing.
China
Beijing No.6 DengCao Hutong, DongCheng District
97% 749
39.9217092 116.4220628
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Jun 2016

Fly by Knight is the best hostel I have ever stayed in (and I have been backpacking on and off for over 10 years now). Although the dorm rooms may be dearer than other hostels, it is still excellent value for money as it is an oasis from the city hustle and in the most gorgeous location, convenient to get to transport, major tourist attractions and excellent restaurants. The atmosphere is welcoming and peaceful and the managers are so helpful. Thank you for a wonderful stay!!

7th Jun 2016

It was my second stay at the Fly by Knight Courtyard, and just as great as the first. Highly recommended. Traditional hutong area, walking distance to the Forbidden city, very clean, and a beautiful, tranquil courtyard, with awesome owner and staff.

• littlebigtank
  • England, Male, 31-40
23rd May 2016
8.0

On this trip I also stayed a couple of nights in a hotel near tiananmen square. This was so much nicer, in a much more interesting area and obviously cheaper. Metro is near by so you can still get to fobidden city easily

20th May 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Staff were fantastic, even willing to translate conversations for me over the phone as I traveled throughout Beijing. Hostel itself and facilities were very new and very clean, including a recent renovation and restoration keeping the hostel looking very traditional but with very modern and comfortable rooms. Exactly as it looks in the pictures. Would 100% return or recommend to anyone.

• USA, Female, 31-40
9th May 2016

Nothing short of AMAZING! Staff generously waited up for us after a delayed flight and quickly checked us into our rooms after our long journey. There were 5 of us traveling together so we got the 6 bed room with ensuite bath, which was nice, spacious and clean. The courtyard is beautiful. Outdoor and indoor eating areas, kitchen for cooking, common reading area, and book exchange. Great overall experience. I would definitely return for the mix for traditional and modern accommodations.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
29th Apr 2016

It's a very lovely and luxury place, situated inside a real Hutong of Beijing. The room is newly set up and most friendly English speaking staff in China. Top recommended

• USA, Male, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

tl;dr Really wonderful place to stay! Myself and some friends were visiting Beijing from Shanghai for the weekend, and we decided to check out this hostel. We stayed at their one dorm style room and it was great. Solid bathroom, really comfortable beds. The hutong the place is located is a little tricky to navigate, but that is literally the only downside. Everyone who worked there was very cool and nice, the facilities are great, breakfast tasty and even the "mean" dog "Obama" was a cutie.

• France, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

I had a wonderful stay here. short, but really memorable. the staff David speaks perfect English AND French! I've traveled for a month in China and this is the first place that I can speak French (probably because there are a lot of french guests here). the yard provides tables and sitting area, during the night with light breeze, it was the best. one night we opened a few bottles of wine and everyone Enjoyed it. it's a very classy but also very home-style accommodation. rooms are great!

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

the staff are absolutely increditable! i made a mistake on my arrival date and they went out of their way to make a room for me. everything during my stay was more than perfect, the yard is very nice in the morning, with table set up and nice sun-light under the tree, fresh coffee and breakfast. location is very good, and in a nice reserved area of Beijing. my bed was very comforable and soft, clean bathroom and cozy room. I love this place so much!

12th Apr 2016

I stayed in the deluxe single room, which is a beautiful and well designed loft house, big bathroom and really good shower facility, really good price for the room. It deserves high rating because of the great service, and perfect location in Beijing. I also stayed in their sister hostel in Datong, thanks for everything! I had a great time!