Beijing Fly by Knight Courtyard Reviews

No.6 DengCao Hutong, DongCheng District, Beijing, China

Maybe it's not a season when I went there, so they not clean the bathroom everyday, and the heater is not warm enough.

the private room's toilet is smell

• 29th Nov 2015
  • China

Hard to find that place and the price seems more expensive than other place with the same facility. However, staffs are good at English and very friendly.

This hostel was an oasis of calm for me in Beijing. It was lovely to come back to this quiet, peaceful, secluded place at the end of a busy day sightseeing. I found it easy to get around Beijing by Metro, with a choice of 2 lines and 2 stops within a 10 minute walk of the hostel. The bed was really comfy, the staff were very friendly and helpful, and I enjoyed my trip to the Great Wall at Jinshaling which the hostel arranged for me.

In general is clean, the layout of the bathroom is little bit weird , but considering that is quite old the place I think is normal, the staff is very friendly and with good English.

BEWARE STAFF THEFT!!!! My last night wallet & 400 dollars stolen from my room. All my ID cards, cash, everything in the wallet. Someone went through my bag. Chinese staff incredibly rude after the fact. At first I wasn't sure who stole it, but then the staff actually laughed guiltily when I reported it?!!!! Are you serious??!! Then they tried to translate the incident to the police as a "lost wallet." Really???? Also hostile and refused to turn over security footage.In &out of rooms. Thieves