9.3
Superb 735 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 735 Total Reviews
Beijing Fly by Knight Courtyard Located at No.6 DengCao Hutong, DongCheng District, Beijing.
China
Beijing No.6 DengCao Hutong, DongCheng District
93% 735
39.9217092 116.4220628
    Rooms available

• France, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

I had a wonderful stay here. short, but really memorable. the staff David speaks perfect English AND French! I've traveled for a month in China and this is the first place that I can speak French (probably because there are a lot of french guests here). the yard provides tables and sitting area, during the night with light breeze, it was the best. one night we opened a few bottles of wine and everyone Enjoyed it. it's a very classy but also very home-style accommodation. rooms are great!

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

the staff are absolutely increditable! i made a mistake on my arrival date and they went out of their way to make a room for me. everything during my stay was more than perfect, the yard is very nice in the morning, with table set up and nice sun-light under the tree, fresh coffee and breakfast. location is very good, and in a nice reserved area of Beijing. my bed was very comforable and soft, clean bathroom and cozy room. I love this place so much!

12th Apr 2016

I stayed in the deluxe single room, which is a beautiful and well designed loft house, big bathroom and really good shower facility, really good price for the room. It deserves high rating because of the great service, and perfect location in Beijing. I also stayed in their sister hostel in Datong, thanks for everything! I had a great time!

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
11th Apr 2016

I enjoy my stay a lot, it's the best hostel in terms of quality and service that I have been to. Not a party place, great sleeping environment and hangout area in the courtyard. Beautiful traditional house with modern bathroom? Perfect match. Will come back for sure!

28th Mar 2016

Fantastic experience! The most beautiful hotel I've ever stayed! There are two beautiful trees in the middle of the yard, very zen feeling. Staff are so helpful, great location in Beijing! Top recommendation

• Canada, Female, 25-30
24th Mar 2016

Fantastic experience. I really enjoy my short stay (I wish it was longer). the property has been running for a few years but recently re-designed and re-built. it's really well preserved courtyard in Beijing, very authentic and cute. the walking distance is perfect to a subway nearby, and there are lots of food and supermarkets, local markets in the surrounding area. I had some good conversation with other guests here, as well as their staff and manager. the room looks much nicer than the pictur

22nd Mar 2016

I love this place, such an oasis in Beijing. Old house with traditional architect and new interior fashionable design. The manager was very helpful and nice, very friendly environment. I also stayed at their sister hostel in Pingyao, also fantastic! By the way best bed ever'

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
22nd Mar 2016

the staffs are very helpful. we made a mistake while booking the room, but they made our check in with change of room very easy. the wifi is very fast, and we can use facebook here!!! the only place in China that we got connected. the room is newly renovated, and the bathroom is not only clean, but also very comfortable. location is perfect for traveling in Beijing. book early, they are popular

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
21st Mar 2016

Best stay so far! it's really surprised to find such a wonderful place in China, I have just visited Seoul and Kyoto, and was expecting Beijing to be a little less comfortable. but this place turned my opinion around, tucked away in a charming little alley of old street, with top facility bedroom and very comfortable bathroom. it's recently renovated (in fact when I stayed, some of them rooms are still under work). I will recommend this place to everyone I meet. thanks for all the help!

• Wales, Female, 25-30
21st Mar 2016

It's my first trip to China and I'm so glad to stay in a traditional hutong. The atmosphere of the courtyard is great! And the staff here are so welcoming and helpful, location is really good too, near the subway station which is the center of Beijing. I wish I had stayed longer