Beijing Fly by Knight Courtyard

Superb 754 Total Reviews
Superb 754 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 25-30
30th Jan 2017

By far the nicest hostel I have ever stayed at. The deluxe double room was absolutely amazing, more like a tiny house than a hostel room. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Also, perfect location! Forbidden city within walking distance.

16th Nov 2016

I stayed in a private room and had a great experience. The facilities are clean, comfortable and welcoming. Front desk staff were very helpful with my first trip to Beijing. This is one of the more expensive options but you do get good quality for that extra. I will recommend this hostel to friends. Note that this is close to the metro and easy to get to using the airport express instead of taking a taxi. Took me less than 60 minutes each way to and from the airport.