Beijing Fly by Knight Courtyard Reviews

No.6 DengCao Hutong, DongCheng District, Beijing, China

good staff...quite sector,good bathroom,no kitchen,regular internet,good AA,good location

10 out of 10 for sure! the most friendly staff in any city! I thought Beijing was known to be unfriendly (as told by some other travelers), but they've proven me wrong! the girl that always plays music help me so much with all aspect! I like the environment in this place. great hutong area, and it's near the dongsi subway, big bonus! they also have the most comfortable bed and pillow.

Without any question, this is a mind blowing experience for my hostel trip. this beautiful guesthouse is set in a traditional hutong, everything is well maintained. the common area provided some interesting books and there's always people there enjoying their time. the room is nice, and the bathroom is very clean. near a local subway station which is important in Beijing. staff is what made this place so special. and I also followed their trail to Pingyao city and they have a new hostel there.

This is one of my favorite place to stay. booked for one night, stayed for 5, and it only happens when I really enjoy the place, staff treats me like family, even invited me to lunch once (so delicious!). huge dorm room and very clean. they even set up a public computer that I can use google and facebook (trust me, it comes handy in China). I will recommend to everyone visiting Beijing. and they also have Datong and Pingyao hostels now that I will definitely check out soon. Thanks for everything

• 17th May 2015

Very impressive hostel experience! the hostel is really deluxe in terms of facilities and service! set in a very nice traditional Chinese house, it felt like staying in a movie set (in a good way!). the location can't be better, right in the middle of all attraction sites. food choices are great and local vibes add to the bonus! lots of great travelers are staying here and we got to spend some good times together. I will stay here again for sure

The entire stay was excellent!

Lovely experience staying here! staff are so friendly!! recommended!

I came here after staying in their other branch in Pingyao, and I am very happy to find both places are nice and comfortable! the rooms are not really big but well designed, I can see that they had put a lot of thoughts into small details. the bathroom is clean, staff are friendly and thoughtful, and location is great! I reservecd one night but ended up staying for 4 nights, I miss both places now! thank you!

Such an amazing place to stay! a real experience in Beijing hutong and beautiful house. the rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. there are some ages in this hostel, but personally I think it adds flavors to its uniqueness. great location in the middle of everywhere. most friendly staff since I arrived China. they even helped me arrange the trip to my next destination and helped booked another great hostel that they refer to. I wouldn't stay anywhere else but here when I come back!

This is definitely one of my favorite hostel in all time. perfect location in the city, big and clean rooms, both the common area and the common yard are lovely, I met some great travelers here. staff are very helpful. oh, did I mention how comfortable the beds are?? stay here when you visit Beijing, no regret!

The hostel itself was nice -- staff was helpful, but not incredibly social. Not a problem, but just something to keep in mind. Rooms were fine and the remainder of others who stay here are friendly and courteous, but your mileage may vary. Location, as mentioned, is a little difficult to find at first. The hutong street this is on is not bad either -- the food was delicious! The tour [read: shuttle bus] is very convenient; we felt Jinshanling is worth the time and distance over Mutianyu.

• 1st May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This hostel is very accommodating and the staff is friendly. The facilities are satisfactory, but could be cleaner. The environment is relaxed and friendly.

Located in the middle of a small neighbourhood. Kind of confusing to find at first, but once you know your way around it's great. Very close to the subway station. Helpful staff too. Not the most lively place though...but very authentic building

Comfortable, atmospheric, friendly and good value

• 4th Apr 2015

This hostel probably has the most comfortable beds in China but you definitely end up paying a premium for them. It's located in a gorgeous traditional building in one of the hutongs. Staff were friendly and the wifi was good. There's a small public area but people don't hang out there much.

The staff was amazing and helped me out so much.

It's pretty cozy environment, for the first timers to Beijing it's a good place to consider. And you must try to go up to the roof top to see the siheyuan。

Friendly staff, cool location in Beijing hutongs. Stayed in a dorm and cleanliness could be better. Also not sure about value for money in a share room as it is quite expensive compared with other hostels.

The hostel heating was very poor and in the middle of winter when the temperature is -7 degrees it is very unpleaseant to be having to sleep in thermals and jumpers. The hostel though is lovely on the inside and very old school chinese and I'm sure would be lovely in summer. The station is about 5-10 minutes walk through some alleyways but they seem to be safe enough