Beijing Fly by Knight Courtyard Reviews

No.6 DengCao Hutong, DongCheng District, Beijing, China

Hard to find that place and the price seems more expensive than other place with the same facility. However, staffs are good at English and very friendly.

This hostel was an oasis of calm for me in Beijing. It was lovely to come back to this quiet, peaceful, secluded place at the end of a busy day sightseeing. I found it easy to get around Beijing by Metro, with a choice of 2 lines and 2 stops within a 10 minute walk of the hostel. The bed was really comfy, the staff were very friendly and helpful, and I enjoyed my trip to the Great Wall at Jinshaling which the hostel arranged for me.

In general is clean, the layout of the bathroom is little bit weird , but considering that is quite old the place I think is normal, the staff is very friendly and with good English.

BEWARE STAFF THEFT!!!! My last night wallet & 400 dollars stolen from my room. All my ID cards, cash, everything in the wallet. Someone went through my bag. Chinese staff incredibly rude after the fact. At first I wasn't sure who stole it, but then the staff actually laughed guiltily when I reported it?!!!! Are you serious??!! Then they tried to translate the incident to the police as a "lost wallet." Really???? Also hostile and refused to turn over security footage.In &out of rooms. Thieves

We had a wonderful stay at Fly by Knight! The location is great, very central, and it was a great experience to stay in a beautiful courtyard in the Hutong. The highlight of our stay were the excellent staff who went above and beyond to make our stay perfect! They were so helpful in arranging trips, calling theaters and taxis for us - even carrying our luggage out to the taxi! - and were generally lovely to chat to! Would highly recommend this hostel and will definitely go back!

I would recommend this hostel, it was clean, the room was good, the staff were helpful and there was a good atmosphere among the travelers. The main disadvantage is that it was a bit distant from the subway - about 15 minutes walk.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Israel

good staff...quite sector,good bathroom,no kitchen,regular internet,good AA,good location

10 out of 10 for sure! the most friendly staff in any city! I thought Beijing was known to be unfriendly (as told by some other travelers), but they've proven me wrong! the girl that always plays music help me so much with all aspect! I like the environment in this place. great hutong area, and it's near the dongsi subway, big bonus! they also have the most comfortable bed and pillow.