Beijing Fly by Knight Courtyard

Superb 762 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 762 Total Reviews

24th Aug 2017

Fly By Knight is the perfect hostel for experiencing Beijing. Located in the heart of a hutong neighbourhood it provides you with a more authentic Beijing experience than what is possible in a hotel or other hostels. Unfortunately I was sick during my stay, but the staff helped to find me Chinese traditional and conventional medicines to help me recover from my illness. When I had to get to the airport very early they also arranged transportation that arrived promptly and got me to the airport.

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
26th May 2017

The place was lovely and the staff are friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend the place.

• Australia, Female, 41+
6th May 2017

Clean, well managed and right In the heart of Beijings tourist sites this hotel offers a tranquil hideaway that's perfect as a base for discovering Beijing. Note - you will need to pay with cash.

×