Beijing Leo Courtyard Reviews

Zhushikouxi Dajie Shanxixiang22, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

This is worse hostel than I think. Points are - Speed of checking in process is very slow due to the internet connection issue but still there is no good enough back up plan - The Bathroom is connecting each other which the water can run pass through second and third room so there is no standard of cleanliness at all - The toilet for male has only one room which the toilet was not be able to flush from previous user so I have to walk away from hostel to use the public one instead

Room door didnt close properly, but you had lockers and locks provided for your valuables. There was only one male toilet, which was surprisingly very clean. Showers are good.

Directions should be updated. It is also helpful to print the address in Chinese characters on it. The map of the environment needs to be updated. The rooms are very dirty as well as the public showers. We had in our rooms a grasshopper problem but the staff were very helpful and gave us a new room. The laundry service is also good. The excursion to the Great Wall was poorly organized relating to the indication of the true cost. The 256 yuan for the bus ride and the food (not included drinks).

This hostel is in a lovely building and there is a good bar with cheapish food and drink, the rooms are okay but the bathrooms aren't very clean. The staff were very unhelpful and a little rude at times, there was only one member of staff who took time to help us with our visas. The clean the rooms at 8/9am sometimes which is quite annoying and the reception seemed very disorganised, the mucked up the locker keys so someone else had the same key to our locker with all our precious belongings.

The wifi was unstable and frustrating. A few cute cats roaming around was nice ^_^

Nice staff , good location.

• 12th Jul 2015

I think for the people who want go there traveling , it is nice. However, I book a single room there and paid a lot of money for a room, the service and facility is so poor and I feel so regretful to stay in this hotel.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • China

Location was the best thing. Very near Tian An Men Square and all the trourist places that surround it. It was also celar a very central metro station (Qian Men). The information they provided was also very accurate. i received a map of the metro and the nearby area. The aspects to improve would be to include more toilets and to do more mantainance to the toiltes and showers to prevent bad smells.

Hotels that have exactly the right location at the heart of the city and transportation in Beijing. Every night is always crowded with hawkers, cafes, shopping centers, and other facilities.

• 28th Jun 2015

Neg. : Private room are not really clean, there was some pieces of the roof that fall in the bed and I've seen a cockroach. The bathroom is awful, always smells humidity because no window and the fan didn't really work. Staff don't speak english and is not friendly at all except for one guy Pos. : Close to a metro station, but really "deep" in a robbish hutong. Really cheap. Comment : they don't really clean the room, only change the towels and sometimes, make the bed.

• 25th Jun 2015

The thing that struck me the most in there was that nobody talks to eachother. Really a place to only sleep. Do not expect to meet tons of friends there. The way the hostel is organised, it seems like they want people to avoid eachother. Otherwise, cheap enough so it doesn' t rip you off if you are on a budget.

I loved this hostel Local Beijing!! Staff are amazing!! very friendly and helpful. Just a block away from subway station and there're 7or2 lines you can use, easy access to anywhere in Beijing. Around hostel area is very safe. There is a supermarket and eating places nearby, so very convenient! I recommend this hostel whoever comes to Beijing!!!!

A great hostel with fabulous amenities, safe feeling location, and a good bar. One downside are that the instructions to the hostel are a bit confusing。Because the hostel is very tradition chinese building

My stay was great! The staff was friendly, and helpful. Even the other guests were really nice. I found it relaxing to go back a quiet neighborhood at the end of the night. I wasn't a late night partier in Beijing like I can be at home - so it was nice to come back to a safe place and still see comedy or music.

The restrooms and shower rooms were disgusting. There were random cats that got into our room somehow. They say on the website that towels are included but they are not, you have to pay to use them. And they don't mention the 300 RMB deposit for the room keys. The subway/walking directions to the hostel are very clear, and the front desk staff speaks very good English. I also love that the checkout time can be whenever you want. Overall, I've been to better hostels & I wouldn't come back.

• 20th Jun 2015

Unhelpful staff. Flies cooked into the food and food poisoning soon to follow. Cheap for Beijing and good location. Stay somewhere else if you can.

This is the worst hostel we stayed in during our visit to china. We stayed in a private double and it was below average. The bathroom was make shift with no proper drainage system and so smelt very bad and was damp and mouldy. The atmosphere was not good, in fact none existent. There were clothes hanging in every available space. There was no communal area and you could not sit in the bar area for the wifi with your own drink. The internet was a joke and it was so slow.

• 13th Jun 2015

Location is very good, traditional hutong area. Some of the staff was not very kind, but the rooms are good as is the bar.

this hostel was the first one I stayed in in China, it was well located and what really made it was the great staff.

overall we had a great stay!! stayed on for an extra 3 nights!! location is easy to find loads of hostels around as well just follow the map!!cheap drinks and food around hostel staff always helpful!! just the room was a 10 bed and the door was always open!!! good stay tho :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3