Beijing Leo Courtyard Reviews

Zhushikouxi Dajie Shanxixiang22, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

Leo Courtyard is the perfect place if you are looking for a cheap and well-located hostel. We took a double bed room with my friend during 3 nights and it was really easy from here to visit the city, and the area around is nice as well, with restaurants, bars... The room was simple but very correct, not too noisy. The staff was helpful and patient, we also booked our trip to the great wall from the hostel and we spent a really good time. The guide was nice and spoke well English.

• 22nd May 2015

A truly great location within walking distance of Beijing's most notable sites. The neighborhood which it is situated also has tons and tons of places to eat great local food.

I booked a room for 5 nights and when we arrived to the hostel they told us they didn't have the room we book without any explanation. They offer us to sleep in a dorm and we accepted because it was to late to look for another hostel. So we slept there that night and next morning we did the check out. The staff was so unpolite and not efficient! Even they were laughing about the situation. Disgusting!

Location was fantastic, as it was close to Dashilar shopping street and Qianmen area. Our room didn't have any lockers in it, though I didn't feel like my stuff was at risk. Bathrooms were clean, though one of the toilets didn't work too well while we were there. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

I chose this place because of the price, and I would do it again, just make sure to manage your expectations. I really liked the location and the dorm beds were comfortable. Staff spoke basically no English and seemed uncomfortable trying to communicate. I booked a double room and they had given it to someone else when I arrived and they were unapologetic. Wifi was patchy and restaurant isn't much of anything, but the bar was cheap! Order beer - cocktails weren't great.

An interesting building tucked away in the side streets of Beijing, I never would have expected to find a hostel there. It is located just a 10 minute walk from Tiananmen Square and a major metro line. The dorm room was good and had good lockers which was a plus. The wifi worked about as well as can be expected in China. It has a nice relaxing bar where you can get a drink while using your computer too.

If I would have left my reference after my 1st staying it would have been a 100% positive. After that I made a reservation to their partner hostel at the Great Wall, they lost it, it was May 1st and the city overcrowded. After 6 hour waiting for a solution they gave me a bed in a staff room and I was supposed to use a public toilet which was dirty. They asked me 100RMB per night anyway without considering the inconvenient, and smiling they gave me a 10rmb free drink. Not fun.

Nice hostel!!!

This was a great hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful and it was great that there was 24 hour access. The rooms were comfortable and the bathroom had good, clean working facilities.. Good location too!!

I really enjoyed my stay there. It feels homey. The staff is excellent, hospitable, helpful and has an great attitude. I would definitely stay again.

It was a great experience at the hostel. I would definitely come back there. The staff was nice with people and it was a very good atmosphere. I also enjoyed all the activities they organized like tours and pub game.Seriously.Don't miss their The Great Wall Tour。It was very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

helpful staff. 24 hour reception. Good WiFi. clean rooms.

This is a chinese building hostel. The rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable and secure. The staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. The facilities are good and all necessary amenities nearby. Subway stations are about 5 minutes walk away and you can be in the middle of Beijing within half an hour. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend.

Loved it, really awesome theater downstairs was a great surprise.I checked in very late and basically went straight to bed, the bunk was fine, the room was tidy, loud room mates but its a hostel

I can't say enough good things about this hostel and the people who work there. I had an awesome experience and they were nothing but lovely. The rooms are cleaned each day and the bed was comfy. One of the best hostels I have stayed in. It's location is convenient to all attractions so it's an easy walk to anything touristy. Really enjoyed my stay.the Great wall tour is great

Fantastic hostel, in a great location. Building are excellent, best I have ever saw whilst traveling. Tours from the hostel would have been nice, but appart from that, our stay was excellent!!

My friend and I had booked this place after another friend stayed for the weekend. We got the private room with locked door. I loved it. Its in a great area close to bars/food convinient stores etc. The japanese place next door is fantastic! ! I would stay here again in a heart beat. I also like their The great wall tour.

Great hostel, well located and nice staff!

Staff was AMAZING! This was my first hostel experience and I was really worried I was going to regret it but I loved it! The locations prime! Everyone was nice and respected each others stuff. Couldnt have asked for anything better!

I love this place! I stay there for 3 weeks and I spend a wonderful time. The staff is amazing!!! Great guys and girls, so lovely, patience, nice, fun, they did everything to help me and I have no complains about it. The bar is great, the rooms clean and big, nice and clean sheets. The breakfast in the bar is very good for 3-4$ so really, this is the place to be. Thank you so much for everything! They help Me so much that they even know my name by heart haha!