Beijing Leo Courtyard Reviews

Zhushikouxi Dajie Shanxixiang22, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

It was a great experience at the hostel. I would definitely come back there. The staff was nice with people and it was a very good atmosphere. I also enjoyed all the activities they organized like tours and pub game.Seriously.Don't miss their The Great Wall Tour。It was very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

helpful staff. 24 hour reception. Good WiFi. clean rooms.

This is a chinese building hostel. The rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable and secure. The staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. The facilities are good and all necessary amenities nearby. Subway stations are about 5 minutes walk away and you can be in the middle of Beijing within half an hour. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend.

Loved it, really awesome theater downstairs was a great surprise.I checked in very late and basically went straight to bed, the bunk was fine, the room was tidy, loud room mates but its a hostel

I can't say enough good things about this hostel and the people who work there. I had an awesome experience and they were nothing but lovely. The rooms are cleaned each day and the bed was comfy. One of the best hostels I have stayed in. It's location is convenient to all attractions so it's an easy walk to anything touristy. Really enjoyed my stay.the Great wall tour is great

Fantastic hostel, in a great location. Building are excellent, best I have ever saw whilst traveling. Tours from the hostel would have been nice, but appart from that, our stay was excellent!!

My friend and I had booked this place after another friend stayed for the weekend. We got the private room with locked door. I loved it. Its in a great area close to bars/food convinient stores etc. The japanese place next door is fantastic! ! I would stay here again in a heart beat. I also like their The great wall tour.

Great hostel, well located and nice staff!

Staff was AMAZING! This was my first hostel experience and I was really worried I was going to regret it but I loved it! The locations prime! Everyone was nice and respected each others stuff. Couldnt have asked for anything better!

I love this place! I stay there for 3 weeks and I spend a wonderful time. The staff is amazing!!! Great guys and girls, so lovely, patience, nice, fun, they did everything to help me and I have no complains about it. The bar is great, the rooms clean and big, nice and clean sheets. The breakfast in the bar is very good for 3-4$ so really, this is the place to be. Thank you so much for everything! They help Me so much that they even know my name by heart haha!

nice and close to theBeijing main train station, but a bit of a walk to the main tourist attractions loved the atmosphere/vibes, and very helpful information given out

Best hotel I have been to! A great location, friendly staff, clean rooms, free Wifi everywhere and most importantly- a fantastic bar! Great atmosphere with really friendly people who all want to have a good time. Cheap drinks and decent food meant I never wanted to leave!

Very friendly and helpful english speaking staff. Nice bar/restaurant with nice choice of food and drinks at affordable price.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Chile

perfect location for sightseeing, very friendly and helpful stuff, nice inner courtyard

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Norway

the very best location. good bar downstairs with adorable prices. helpful and hardworking staff.

Loved this place!! By far, BEST HOSTEL I'VE EVER STAYED AT! The rooms come with personal safes, night light , free hair dryer... it's so good. It's super easy to get to from the Qian Men subway station, but the area isn't the greatest. I had an amazing Great Wall tour in the hostel and it was such a good start to my trip (thanks to the cool manager guy who made the experience that much better). They have a bar that severs food too! THIS HOSTEL IS GREAT!

Value for the money, nice atmosphere,The location is great! The hostel is clean and the staff gives great directions.I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel! Good Great Wall tour offered. Nice bar

Really enjoyed my stay! this hostel is very well connected. The staff was very friendly and forthcoming, the rooms were clean, the bed was very comfy and the bar was always a fun place to hang out. If I come back to Beijing, I will stay here again!

I will be perfect if it provides breakfast,hahahaaaaaa.very nice place .very quiet.you can get a good sleep.Don't miss The Great Wall tour.It is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first time at a hostel .(at age 45!!!!!)I was travelling with my 17 year old son.I wasn't sure what to except but I was pleased overall.I found the staff to be the greatest asset.Always willing to help,always pleasant and smiling.Thank you foe a great experience!!!!