Beijing Leo Hostel 2 Reviews

No.16 Shan Xi HuTong, Qianmen, Beijing, China

A/C on dorms are good. Bathroom inside the dorm have drainage problem, so pleanty of water on the floor : dirty. Reassembled smell of sewers outside and inside our dorm (103) Facilities : hot and cold water everywhere, WC, bathroom and bar. That's it. Wifi works but slow.

I read previous reviews which were a bit negative, especially about the staff. But they were quite old rreviews and my experience was quite the opposite. From the warm welcome at the doorstep to my departure the following evening, the staff at yhe hostel were all extremely helpful and friendly. As well as helping sort out my trip to visit the Great Wall (Leo organises a excellent day to a little visited area), they helped sort out lots of little things that were extremely useful.

We stayed in this hostel one night only so I can't really say a lot about it. The staff is nice and helpful, our room door was broken and they immediately came to repair it; the location is really good (10 minutes walk from Qianmen tube station). Wifi is not the best one we experienced.