Beijing Leo Hostel 2 Reviews

No.16 Shan Xi HuTong, Qianmen, Beijing, China

everthing is good as u expected , thumbs up!

Not so helpful staff, sometimes they laught about our questions(?). Didn't clean our private room so good either, missed to give us toiletpaper. Overall- good and cheap privateroom! Very calm and quiet hostel. Nice street with many chinese restaurants and roasted duck restaurants, both budget and expensive.

They have 2 hostel with the same name. I went to both of them coz they ping pong me like a ball. I came to whats written in front door (and the picture desc is same like in hostelworld) as beijing leo hostel 2, early morning, about 7 am and the reception staff is sleeping in chair near their desk. Lot of mosquito and the smell of the front room is really bad. Another nightmare come when I showed my booking number and they said that my booking is not listed. They are rude and unprofessional!

Nice place, nice people working there. Would stay again. Only bad thing was people smoking in the cafe/bar area.

The hostel location is definitely the best thing about it. The rooms are also good and the fact that they provide a padlock is great. Everything was relatively well cleaned and the staff was always there for you whatever you needed.

Cool staff and in a good location. Needs a kitchen and more bathrooms though.