Beijing Olympic and International Airport Hotel Reviews

No.36 Xiao Tian Zhu Road, Shunyi District, Beijing, China

A great hotel, close to the airport. Good for a 24hr stopover. The ground floor restaurant serves affordable freshly prepared food and the service is reasonably fast. The free pick up at the airport - a minibus that collects many passengers - did not happen smoothly because I was held up at the customs. Once out, I called the hotel from the closest information desk at the airport and I was picked up within 20mns. The hotel has good sound insulation, which meant I hardly heard planes fly over.