Fabulous 168 Total Reviews
Fabulous 168 Total Reviews
Beijing Wada International Hostel Located at 8th Beimao Hutong, Xicheng District, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100035 8th Beimao Hutong, Xicheng District
80% 168
39.9375960 116.3709640
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Apr 2016
8.0

Staff were super friendly and accommodating. Room was on the bottom floor right next to the "common area" so everyone was up being rather loud playing guitar etc til quite late so it was hard to sleep. They have breakfast and coffee advertised on their boards but when I went to order in the morning they said they had neither. Also they don't provide towels, even for rent so I had to dry myself with my bed sheet which I found a bed bug in when I took it off my bed. Location also it's ideal.