6.1
Good 172 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 172 Total Reviews
Beijing Wada International Hostel Located at 8th Beimao Hutong, Xicheng District, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100035 8th Beimao Hutong, Xicheng District
61% 172
39.9375960 116.3709640
    Rooms available

22nd Jul 2016
2.0

Don't approach the staff. They are dangerous. They don't accept my booking. Ask me to pay more. They are doing shits. They're mafias.

3rd Jul 2016
7.1

I stayed here while taking classes in Haidian. The location was OK for my purposes, it's a ten minute walk to the subway, in a pretty quiet residential neighborhood, a few restaurants around but not much else. Staff were nice but they couldnt find my reservation on the first night and put me in a more expensive room for the duration of my stay, generally seemed pretty disorganized. Room and bathrooms clean enough, common area was comfortable and well used

10th May 2016
7.1

Its definitely a very basic hostel. Unisex communal showers and washrooms, a good common area, the wifi wasn't that great but it was close to the metro station which is always great. The air condition worked so it made hot days bearable and hot showers were great. The staff didn't speak english very well so it got difficult at times but very friendly. The long walk from upstairs to downstairs for the bathroom was a bit of a pain in the butt. It is a little run down and needs some renovations.

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Apr 2016
8.0

Staff were super friendly and accommodating. Room was on the bottom floor right next to the "common area" so everyone was up being rather loud playing guitar etc til quite late so it was hard to sleep. They have breakfast and coffee advertised on their boards but when I went to order in the morning they said they had neither. Also they don't provide towels, even for rent so I had to dry myself with my bed sheet which I found a bed bug in when I took it off my bed. Location also it's ideal.