Beijing Zhaolong Youth Hostel Reviews

East 3rd Ring Roads, Changhong Bridge, Beijing, China

1 mn walking from the subway station. Nearby San li tum area.

not welcoming

• 2nd Oct 2013

Overall I thought I got great value for my money. Some things which could be improved: 1) You should give/rent full-size towels to your customers (I paid 10 yuen for a rag) 2) You should clean the bathrooms more often. 3) You should have toilet paper in every bathroom stall, instead of outside near the sinks. 4) You should better ventilate the 2nd floor men's bathroom so that when people shower, the vapor doesn't condensate along the entire ceiling, and drip on everyone in the bathroom.

• 21st Aug 2013