Beijing Zhaolong Youth Hostel Reviews

East 3rd Ring Roads, Changhong Bridge, Beijing, China

The rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet but there was not enough space for the luggage. In each floor there was only one bathroom with two toilets and two showers which were not clean; it was not enough. The staff barely could speak English. The location is perfect, 5 minutes walking from Sanlitun.

It was fine, nothing more nothing less. Only issue was that not all the staff were competent at locating bookings made via hostelworld (i.e. the guy who was trying to check me in). Also I booked a double bed but got two singles. I didn't care to be honest, I just needed somewhere for my travel weary body to slump that was close to my prospective workplace and where I would be looking for accommodation. If you're picky about that sort of thing, my advice is don't bother.

This place has an amazing location, is located right next to sanlitun village, you have to walk 5 minutes to get there and 10 min to get to Beijing Workers Stadium. The staff... Well they were a little bit moody and not polite, when they finally decided to check us in they told us (I was with my friend who is guy) that they didn't have any dorms left even though we made a reservation, but they we going to upgrade us and just for 50 ¥, private room but one bed.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

I suggest to add an adaptor in the rooms, cause we were 6 people in the room and we couldn't charge our moviles at the same time (only 2 available)

• 11th Mar 2015