Bel Horizon Reviews

via Rattazzi 2/F, Rome, Italy

The host was very friendly and helpful. Provided a good breakfast. The bed was hard and the street noice.

When i was there, the person that i contacted to wasn't there & someone replaced her. He was kind but keep talking about the city without let us take a rest first or gave the room key. He charged city tax higher than what write at booking letter, said that its increase couple days after i made reservation. I felt tricked but too tired to check. And when i left, he didnt let me put my bagage for couple of hours, which if i stay in other hostels its common to do something like that

I had a good location, near the train station and the area around the coloseo. The room was clean, they had to move us to another room, but that was not a big problem. The first room we were in was facing the street so you could hear the noise of the cars and buses. After we changed rooms this was not a problem anymore. The guy Marco was very nice, sugested many things to see and eat in Rome, and even on one morning prepared eggs for breakfast. The breakfast was good.

The address on the website is different from the practical address. One of the staffs took us to another room. Although it is near the train station, I felt bad about that.

Everything was ok except the breakfast (although included in the price) ... there was no bread, milk, juice, only every morning pastries. If you do not mind too much everything else is fine ... very clean, quiet, rooms are large, good location. We were in another apartment (Via Carlo Alberto) as Bel Horizon has two locations. I recommend.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Croatia

This guesthouse was in a great location which was very central. The staff was very accommodating to the last minute changes in my groups plans and we felt very welcomed by them. They were very generous and if I am ever in naples again I will make a point to stay with them again! Would recommend to anyone as they really do seem like genuine people and are very caring!

I stayed at this place with my wife, and our impressions are good. At start we had a slight problem because the place that we booked was full, and we had to stay in other building near this place, also part of Bel Horizon. The place was clean, with average furniture, small kitchen, 3 rooms and one bathroom shared by two rooms. Our room had a TV. Internet was broken for 2 of 4 days that we stayed here. Sandra, the host, was kind and helpful. Breakfast was fine, pastries and milk...

• 22nd Jun 2014