Bel Horizon Reviews

via Rattazzi 2/F, Rome, Italy

The host was very friendly and helpful. Provided a good breakfast. The bed was hard and the street noice.

When i was there, the person that i contacted to wasn't there & someone replaced her. He was kind but keep talking about the city without let us take a rest first or gave the room key. He charged city tax higher than what write at booking letter, said that its increase couple days after i made reservation. I felt tricked but too tired to check. And when i left, he didnt let me put my bagage for couple of hours, which if i stay in other hostels its common to do something like that

I had a good location, near the train station and the area around the coloseo. The room was clean, they had to move us to another room, but that was not a big problem. The first room we were in was facing the street so you could hear the noise of the cars and buses. After we changed rooms this was not a problem anymore. The guy Marco was very nice, sugested many things to see and eat in Rome, and even on one morning prepared eggs for breakfast. The breakfast was good.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts