Bel Horizon Reviews

via Rattazzi 2/F, Rome, Italy

The address on the website is different from the practical address. One of the staffs took us to another room. Although it is near the train station, I felt bad about that.

Everything was ok except the breakfast (although included in the price) ... there was no bread, milk, juice, only every morning pastries. If you do not mind too much everything else is fine ... very clean, quiet, rooms are large, good location. We were in another apartment (Via Carlo Alberto) as Bel Horizon has two locations. I recommend.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Croatia

This guesthouse was in a great location which was very central. The staff was very accommodating to the last minute changes in my groups plans and we felt very welcomed by them. They were very generous and if I am ever in naples again I will make a point to stay with them again! Would recommend to anyone as they really do seem like genuine people and are very caring!

• 10th Jul 2014

I stayed at this place with my wife, and our impressions are good. At start we had a slight problem because the place that we booked was full, and we had to stay in other building near this place, also part of Bel Horizon. The place was clean, with average furniture, small kitchen, 3 rooms and one bathroom shared by two rooms. Our room had a TV. Internet was broken for 2 of 4 days that we stayed here. Sandra, the host, was kind and helpful. Breakfast was fine, pastries and milk...

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Serbia

Bel horizon was amazing! Sandra was great. We felt very safe and taken care of and she have us directions to all the main attractions of Rome. The location was about 10 minutes walk from the Colosseum and from there we were able to get to everything else. We loved our stay!

Best hostel I've been in my trip to Italy. The owner was very welcoming and she helped us around. She even got us breakfast in the morning. Would definatly go back. Nice rooms and very clean.

Hi! This hostel is very friendly and safe place. Recommend to everyone who has internet tickets to museum and wants to safe time and money and see Rome in a few days, located in the centre + easy to get to central station Termino. We were family of 3, we're satisfied with our room, quiet, clean, no smells. Communication with host by Viber, In the morning at 7 you will have fresh croissant and pastries, tea and coffee in any amount with milk, jam, juice. Impressed us very much! Thank u!

The hostel is quite friendly. Staff is really helpful and makes you feel home! Rooms are spacious and comfortable. The only problem is the existence of only one bathroom for everyone. It can get quite busy at times. The location is not so good, once the region is not friendly. However, its short distance to Termini Station makes it easy to reach every part of the town by metro.

• 28th Apr 2014

Sandra makes the best breakfast! We had a great stay. The location is perfect, you can walk everywhere and close to termini station. Thanks Sandra!!

Bel Horizon was awesome! maybe just make it a little clearer which door is yours and that we need to contact you to get in (warn us there is no front desk).

• 14th Feb 2014