Belcity Hostel Reviews

Stojana Protica 11, Belgrade, Serbia

The stay in Belcity is very familiar and you feel like doing couchsurfing at the home of some very open and friendly people!

• 24th Aug 2014

Anna is the best host we had during our interrail tour. She is funny, cares a lot about you and makes you feel at home in the hostel. She shared food, shisha and her time and interesting stories with us - very welcoming. If I come to Serbia again (Belgrade is so interesting), I will definitely go to visit Anna and her Belcity hostel again.

• 21st Aug 2014

Belcity Hostel is the best Hostel we've ever been! The owner is great! She will help you with everything you need. The environment is very hommie and informal, perfect for who is seeking for a relaxed and comfortable staying in Belgrade. The Hostel has an excellent quality/price ratio, having nice and clean rooms, a great view over the Sava Temple, cool location (just 10/15 minutes walking from the city center) and a great terrace on the roof were to chill during this summer evenings. Go for it!

• 6th Aug 2014

Anna is a really nice host, worried about our well being, even gave me some honey med for my cough :D The hostel is a bit far from center but there is public transport or you can walk 15~20min. Two downsides are the size of the kitchen if you want to prepare sthing and as they sleep in the living room we felt a bit uncomfortable about having breakfast there too early, so we took the food to the second floor in a kind of narrow corridor with sofa. If the weather is good there is a nice terrace.

This is a very small hostel, it's essentially the owners apartment which is good because it meanst that she keeps it very nice. There's not many people staying here at the same time, when I was there there was only about 3 other people, so don't expect some kind of party atmosphere. All the facilities were great and, although she didn't speak very good English, the owner was really nice. I would recommend this hostel if you want somewhere a little bit quieter than other hostels.

Very kind employees, even though she doesn't speak a lot English she's caring about you and tries to help as much as she can. Hostel was very small but nice. As long as you're ok with walking a lot - hostel is next to the cathedral of St. Sava and main downtown is close to republic square - and don't care to much about smoking in the common area of the hostel, you'll have a wonderful time in Belgrad! I can definitely recommend to stay there.

• 21st Jul 2014

I felt like I was at home, a great place to stay. I will stay here again next time I am in Belgrade.

Ana is so accommodating and does a great job of making her home feel like your home. Staying here gave us the space we needed to relax and recooperate before continuing our journeys. Thanks Ana for the meticulous attention!

Anna was an excellent host. She made us feel right at home in Belcity hostel, and was extremely generous.

Everything was excellent. I would recommend the hostel. See you again when I come to Belgrade.

• 28th May 2014

Hostel for the recommendation.

• 26th May 2014

Thank you for a lovely time. I would recommend the hostel - it's all fantastic, cleanliness, staff, location ... see you again :)

• 22nd May 2014
  • Uzbekistan

Everything was great. See you again. Best regards and wish you all the best ...

• 20th May 2014
  • Bulgaria

Choose the hotel based on the expected ratio of the highly successful "price-quality" hotel. Chose Belcity Hostel, Very cozy and comfortable room.

• 15th May 2014
  • Ukraine

Anna was amazing, she really made me feel at home and when I arrived, I really felt welcomed... was informed about the city and told of all the things I need to know about getting around. NOTE: if you're not big into smoking, then this might not be the best place to stay at but being a non-smoker myself, I still loved it. I stay 3 nights and it was quaint, quiet and relaxing. Close to some great places to eat out and not that far from the main attractions. Very close to Slavija Square

Awesome hostel with super friendly staff and perfect location.

Very good stay at Belcity hostel. We arrived and to begin with the staff were VERY friendly, polite, and just overall helpful. The location is close to everything which is a bonus. The rooms were very clean and well kept/comfortable,beds were awesome. Clean and great wifi . I highly recommend Belcity hostel to anyone who is travelling through europe. Everything was good and I would definitely go back.