Belcity Hostel Reviews

Stojana Protica 11, Belgrade, Serbia

I felt like I was at home, a great place to stay. I will stay here again next time I am in Belgrade.

Ana is so accommodating and does a great job of making her home feel like your home. Staying here gave us the space we needed to relax and recooperate before continuing our journeys. Thanks Ana for the meticulous attention!

Anna was an excellent host. She made us feel right at home in Belcity hostel, and was extremely generous.

Everything was excellent. I would recommend the hostel. See you again when I come to Belgrade.

• 28th May 2014

Hostel for the recommendation.

• 26th May 2014

Thank you for a lovely time. I would recommend the hostel - it's all fantastic, cleanliness, staff, location ... see you again :)

• 22nd May 2014
  • Uzbekistan

Everything was great. See you again. Best regards and wish you all the best ...

• 20th May 2014
  • Bulgaria

Choose the hotel based on the expected ratio of the highly successful "price-quality" hotel. Chose Belcity Hostel, Very cozy and comfortable room.

• 15th May 2014
  • Ukraine

Anna was amazing, she really made me feel at home and when I arrived, I really felt welcomed... was informed about the city and told of all the things I need to know about getting around. NOTE: if you're not big into smoking, then this might not be the best place to stay at but being a non-smoker myself, I still loved it. I stay 3 nights and it was quaint, quiet and relaxing. Close to some great places to eat out and not that far from the main attractions. Very close to Slavija Square

Awesome hostel with super friendly staff and perfect location.

Very good stay at Belcity hostel. We arrived and to begin with the staff were VERY friendly, polite, and just overall helpful. The location is close to everything which is a bonus. The rooms were very clean and well kept/comfortable,beds were awesome. Clean and great wifi . I highly recommend Belcity hostel to anyone who is travelling through europe. Everything was good and I would definitely go back.