Belcity Hostel Reviews

Stojana Protica 11, Belgrade, Serbia

Me and my frıend have been in Belgrade, Belcity Hostel, for 3 nights. We had a really great view from our rooms window. The location of hostel was perfect, it was really easy to reach every atraction in the city. Also there were cool places to hang out around the hostel. You can even leave your all stuff at your room, it was like a saftey home for us. Everything was great in hostel. Definitely recommended! You'll feel yourself at your home. Especially Ana(the owner)and her son are very friendly

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

I paid to stay 2 nights but left after 1. This was as I did not feel safe, was unable to secure my personal belongings. The room I had I could lock but had a glass door onto the common room where it was noisy always light and people able to smoke. I was unable to open my window. The light in my room was also not working. I would urge any person travelling alone (especially female) to avoid this property.