Belfast International Youth Hostel Reviews

22-32 Donegal Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Cet hostel mentionné dans divers guides est une honte. Tant de points negatifs que je ne sais par ou commencer. L'accueil glacial et pas professionnel, l'hostel.conserve notre piece d'identité on ne sait pas pourquoi. l'atmosphere etait lugubre et morbide. l'hostel passe en musique de fond les tubes des années 80/90. Le petit dejeuner n'est pas compris. Le meilleure pour la fin, les chambres espace pas chaleureux. La salle de bain un dessastre pas propre probleme avec la douche et le robinet.

• 31st Jul 2015

Would be good if wifi worked in the rooms.

Personnel très accueillant ! Auberge très mal situé, proche de la gare routière mais loin du centre, quartier à éviter la nuit. Chambre sale. Une seule prise fonctionnelle pour un dortoir de 6 personnes. Douche a l'eau glacée longue a chaufféSalle commune petite qui ne donne pas envie de rester. Obligé de rentrer a minuit car l'auberge ferme. Wifi qui fonctionne une fois de temps en temps et ne marche pas dans les chambres. Laverie hors de cuisine collective sinistre. Auberge très mal indiquée.

Could do with a chair in the bedroom. Two cookers in the kitchen were not working and fridges need clearing out of old stuff - there was milk a month old. Otherwise nice place and helpful staff and my bike felt secure even though it was in the centre of Belfast

Words limit, cannot finish my complain. Believe me if you still can change, choose another hostel. the most terrible one I have ever live Room contain nothing except bed! We don't even have a table/locker to place stuff! We lay all stuff ondirty floor, it was super messy! The bath room was all suck. Can you believe that they use "press and hold" button on their sprinkler? It means you must keep holding your hand on it to keep water flow. wifi was unusable, we must used our own mobile data.

• 29th Jul 2015
  • China

A change in room carpet would be great.

• 29th Jul 2015
  • India

This is the 3rd time we've stay at this hostel. The location for the city is great - not sure about the Rangers club across the street and the 2hr pipe band parade when we arrived though - VERY intimating. The onsite Causeway Cafe is outstanding the food is freshly made and presented beautifuly.

No real common area I felt. Great location

The gentleman at the reception was very friendly and addressed me by my first name (even after I checked out and came back for my luggage in the late afternoon) which, I thought, was very friendly and meticulous of him to remember me. However, shower did not have hooks to hang clothes/towel and drainage system was clogged. Wi-fi was only available at the lobby, not a problem for me but definitely something to note. Rooms are spacious and clean, and you are able to borrow a towel for free.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

El albergue tiene pocas zonas comunes donde poder estar y es poco acogedor.

Really good hostel..nice and clean..walking distance to city center and easy to get around. highly recommend this hostel..and its cheap to!

It was a fine hostel, just nothing special. Everything was quite average. Probably because it is soo big. We tried to get some information about things to do and the staff was not very helpful.

Botanic Railway station just 5 Minuten away. 24-hour-supermarket in the station. Good alternative as the Causeway cafe in the hostel opens at 07:55 and you have to queue sometimes or have to wait at the table when served. From Botanic direct trains to Coleraine, there to change into bus to Giant's Causeway. Try the tram from Bushmills.

• 18th Jul 2015

This place is great for the price and they have good recommendations for things to see, even in other cities in Ireland. The rooms are nice, beds comfy, and everything is clean. No complaints.

Clean and well look after hostel accommodation. Will stay here again

• 17th Jul 2015
  • South Africa

Très bon endroit pour dormir et découvrir la vie à Belfast car l'auberge de jeunesse ne se route pas très loin du centre. Cependant j'ai oublié de préciser qu'il y avait une douché de cassée dans la chambre 401

• 17th Jul 2015

The hostel is very basic and one of the rooms we taked was having smoke smelling

Im Stadtzentrum Belfasts (10 Gehminuten zur City Hall) gelegenes großes Hostel. Eingezäunter und Videoüberwachter Parkplatz kostenfrei nutzbar. Sehr sauber, sehr gutes Sicherheitsgefühl mit nächtlichem Wachdienst. Große gut ausgestattete Küche. Highlight ist u.a. das Causeway-Cafe welches dem Hostel angegliedert ist. Man kann für recht wenig Geld ein tolles irisches (oder anderes) Frühstück bekommen, welches sich wirklich sehen lassen kann! Auch gibt es ein Lunch-Angebot. Sehr zu empfehlen!!!

First, we weren´t very happy with the location... The Hostel iself was really safe, but we didn´t feel very comfortable in the street... It was really noisy there and there were a lot of strange people... The atmosphere in the Hostel was cold and really uncomfortable! And the Hostel was lying about the Internet... they wrote at their Homepage, that there is free Wifi, but we didn´t got Wifi in the rooms, just in the lounge and in my opinion, that´s really bold...

• 14th Jul 2015

Thank you for taking time to leave a review after your stay in July. You arrived in the city on the morning after the annual 'Orangefest' celebrations so I suspect this gave a slightly unusual perspective: I am sorry that you felt uncomfortable, but happy to read that you felt safe in the hostel. I have just double checked our listing on Hostelworld where it says 'free WiFi is available in common areas on the ground floor' - we are always careful to be clear and honest in website listings. David

Plusieurs reproches : cartes d'identité prises jusqu'à restitution de la chambre, chambre donnant sur un bar TRES bruyant, propreté très moyenne, douche à l'eau froide...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7