Belgrade Centre Hostel
- The main bus and train station,
- Kalemegdan, the beautiful park and famous fortification from the 1st century,
- The pedestrian street Knez Mihajlova,
- Sava and Danube rivers, where float restaurants offer excellent food and nightlife,
- Traditional bohemian street of Skadarlija,
- Strahinjica Bana street with a variety of restaurants and coffee shops
- Public transport for all parts of the town.
While its limited capacity (one private one-bed, one three-bed and one six-bed room) provides intimacy and rest, Belgrade Centre Hostel offers full range of comfort, including shower, toilets, kitchen, washing machine, internet, cable TV, tea and coffee.
Our team is ready at any time to provide useful information about Belgrade and Serbia, including availability of entertainment such as cinema, theatres, sports and tourist attractions.
FREE CABLE TV
FREE CITY MAPS
FREE COFFEE AND TEA
TAX INCLUDED IN A PRICE
NO HIDDEN CATCH,NO EXTRA CHARGE
CHECK IN 07-23h