Belgrade Modern Hostel Reviews

Makedonska 21, I floor, Belgrade, Serbia

There was no kitchen, and no lockers inside the room, but however, very clean and nice hostel

Enjoyed my stay in this new hostel located in the centre of the city. Everything is new and clean and the staff there were really nice (especially Sophia). I stayed in the 8 Bed Dorm and it had air-con, big room, comfortable beds and a balcony to view the street. There were plenty of toilets and showers so I never had to wait and the wifi for the internet was working even in the dorm bed. One complaint I have regarding the hostel was there were was no kitchen but hey the room were only 10 euros!

The staff was friendly but we didn't like that the person on duty was trying for a long time to convince us to make a reservation through him to some club. It was a Monday and everything was absolutely empty so he was probably trying to get a commission - which is fair (tourism) but just too obvious.