Belgravia Rooms Reviews

104 Ebury Street, Victoria, Westminster, London, England

we were put up in a lovely large apartment as I assume there was a shortage of rooms where we had booked. This was wonderful but The sheers in the living room window were falling down..they only needed to be hooked back up but obviously whoever did the cleaning (?) saw no need…the cleaning/tidying slapdash. Also why not offer mini-van transfer to airport, trekking out to T5 these days is agony.

The room I booked was a two-bed private room because that was the only private room available, but I ended up having four beds all to myself in a cramped room. The wifi is not free and was an expensive 5 pounds per device per day up to 3pm. The toilet I got was underground and was very short in height thus had very little ventilation, the shower drain was a bit clogged and because shower water volume was fixed, the water would slowly flood the shower area. Not recommended.

The gentleman who booked us in was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very small but we managed. Good that there are lots of shops in the area especially for breakfast!

• 31st Oct 2014

Room was 3x3 meters, if at all. No space to place things in the room or in the bathroom, which had no handles or trays to put a piece of soap (no soap either, I had to take a shower using a sachet of shampoo).. Price way too high, only hotel we found in England, France or Italy that wanted us to pay in advance. Late as it was when we arrived, we settled for one night (after payment of another ridiculous amount), and fled full speed to another hotel with excelent services for a much lower price.

• 10th Jul 2014