Belgravia Rooms Reviews

104 Ebury Street, Victoria, Westminster, London, England

I had an excellent stay. Price was amazing and I was given a very clean very comfortable, large, private room. I also had my own bathroom. The location was excellent. Interesting neighborhood and very close to public transportation. The staff were great as well, very helpful. Would recommend and would stay here again.

• 26th Apr 2015

Bring your own earplugs, walls are made of paper :)

Friendly staff and Great location and the beds were reasonable. But very thin walls ( I could hear the guest next room snoring ALL night) and the bathroom was teeny-tiny small, really too small. The woodframe at the window is rotten and there were a lot of cigarettes stumps.

• 19th Mar 2015

Hotel was great perfect for our one night stay in London

• 14th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We loved it there, lovely, clean, excellent standerd, we will book hear again it was more like A hotel than a hostel regards to all at belgravia Brian & Vicky

• 10th Feb 2015