Belgravia Rooms Reviews

104 Ebury Street, Victoria, Westminster, London, England

No hot water or toilet paper, so that was a bummer.

Our stay in London was an excellent one. We enjoyed your hostel. It was very clean , and although centrally situated absolutely quiet at night. Back in Germany I have already recommended it to friends who have showed great interest and written down the address. Thank you for a most enjoyable stay. Regards Barbara

• 14th Jan 2015

we were put up in a lovely large apartment as I assume there was a shortage of rooms where we had booked. This was wonderful but The sheers in the living room window were falling down..they only needed to be hooked back up but obviously whoever did the cleaning (?) saw no need…the cleaning/tidying slapdash. Also why not offer mini-van transfer to airport, trekking out to T5 these days is agony.

The room I booked was a two-bed private room because that was the only private room available, but I ended up having four beds all to myself in a cramped room. The wifi is not free and was an expensive 5 pounds per device per day up to 3pm. The toilet I got was underground and was very short in height thus had very little ventilation, the shower drain was a bit clogged and because shower water volume was fixed, the water would slowly flood the shower area. Not recommended.

The gentleman who booked us in was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very small but we managed. Good that there are lots of shops in the area especially for breakfast!

• 31st Oct 2014