Belgravia Rooms

Fabulous 628 Total Reviews
Fabulous 628 Total Reviews

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

Everything was good, except for the size of the bathroom in room 6. It is extremely small and uncomfortable to take a shower. And also, at night there were some people knocking the door so it was a little bit scaring and annoying.

18th Oct 2016
8.0

Nice and quite area just a few blocks från Victoria station. I got a room in the building next to the ”reception”. Easy to find. There is a supermarket 30 seconds away, perfect for breakfast. Walking distance to most of central London. My room had a lot of Ikea-feeling and if the neighbors had been loud, then I would have had a sleepless night. But I had 2 nights with good value for the money spent.

• England, Female, 31-40
2nd Oct 2016

I ordered here last minute as was desperate for a private room after sharing in a hostel the previous day. I booked as close to coach station and wasn't expecting much for £33. I was very surprised to have a great room, modern clean shower room and very friendly staff. It was so easy after check out to just walk around the corner to leave my luggage at the coach station and go out for the day before my coach home. Brilliant.