Belgravia Rooms

Superb 632 Total Reviews

• USA, Couple, 25-30
4th May 2017
7.1

In all honesty I don't believe the single rooms which have their own bath should be advertised to fit two people. The room was way too small and the bathroom was tiny as well. The most uncomfortable feature was the glass cover over the sink which created a sense of cramming when trying to fit head between it and the sink to brush teeth...and I am a "petite" girl. Not sure how my bf managed to be comfortable in this place knowing he is tall.

• lucy_gaunt7401
  • England, Female, 31-40
30th Apr 2017

Real bargain for such a central location

29th Apr 2017

Seemed like a great place, they ended up moving me to a different hotel because my room was unavailable. However, the hotel they put me in was close by and the transition was seamless.

×