Believe-it-or-Not Reviews

10 Myrthengasse Apt 14, Vienna, Austria

Believe it or not , it was fantastic, thanks Lilly :)

Genuinely deserves the extraordinary ratings and then some: it's clean, comfortable, safe, and very well equipped. Great for solo travelers looking for like-minded types; I made a slew of new friends in just a few days. Lilly is awesome. I'd seriously return to Vienna just to stay here and repeat the experience!

One of my favourite hostels. Really felt like I was at home and among friends, which really made my time in Vienna that much better. Can't recommend this hostel enough, and the fact that the owner is such an amazing person just seals the deal. Be sure to remind her about her coffee, she forgets it sometimes because she's so busy making sure everyone's having a great time!

Fantastic hostel. Very homely and cool and quite social so you'll meet some other travellers. And Lilly is great!

This hostel is amazing thanks to Lilly! I'd love to go back and recommend it highly :)

Amazing hostel with a perfect hostess. I honestly could have stayed for weeks and shall be returning in the future. Great location in Vienna, all the facilities you could ever want (free breakfast, hair dryer,straighteners, shower gel, toothpaste, towels etc etc). It's a small place so has more of an apartment feel but this is great for chatting to other guests particularly if you are a solo traveller. I loved it.

It was amazing!

When I booked the hostel I was affraid it could be too overrated on internet, but is true is perfect place to stay and meet people. Lili is wondeful and makes you feel you are at home, here you are one traveler with identiy not only one room number. I totally recommend this hostel.

Amazing! I cannot rate this hostel highly enough. All the little touches really made it, for example cotton pads in the bathroom and an amazing breakfast laid out in the morning. Lily, the manager, is so helpful and kind. I would stay here again without doubt.

This is absolutely the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It was incredibly hard to leave the homelike atmosphere, good breakfast, and amazing pillows!! Lilly gave great advice for restaurants and general Vienna tips and is just the sweetest. I would recommend this hostel to absolutely anyone. Go there now!

The hostel owner is so sweet and helpful and the whole atmosphere is really chilled. There is a free breakfast and kitchen facilities which is great. The rooms are tidy and so pretty, the whole place is really well looked after. We met some really like minded people in our room and ended up having a really good trip in Vienna.

Very cool little place, with a homely environment. Quite small but still a good place to meet fellow solo travellers. The lady who runs the place is delightful and really cares about all her travellers. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

Beyond any shadow of a doubt this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It is situated 15 minutes walking distance away from the centre of Vienna and the majority of the big attractions. The hostel itself is colourful, quirky and full of character, super clean and just a great place to stay. Finally there is Lily, who runs it. A nicer and more hospitable person you will not meet. If I ever find myself Vienna, accomodation is a no-brainer. Thanks for everything Lily, you're a star.

Magnificent!!! My favourite hostel in the world. Had a great time, thanks Lily x

Best Hostel I've stayed in so far! Lily is a wonderful host and it definetly feels like a home away from home! You can help yourself with food and wine und find everything you need in the bathroom. It's great to meet other travellers aswell - I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Vienna! Thank you!

This is one of the best place I ever stayed during my vacation. It has a good location and 10-15 min walking distance to the historic city centre. Manager Lilly is very friendly, hospitable and she makes you feel like living in a home. The hostel is unique in design, and really makes you feel like a home. Perfectly clean hostel and good atmosphere for people to make friends. Good facilities, it has a living room, kitchen and activity room for everyone. I wish I could stay in this place longer.

This was a beautiful apartment in a very cool part of town, but I must say it felt overly 'cosy' when fully booked out. That however, was the only negative about this place, everything else was fantastic.

This is an excellent hostel, we really loved our stay here - made our trip in Vienna. Hostel is more like sharing a really nice, unique apartment with friends. Lovely living room which makes a great relaxed social area. Manager prepares breakfast in the morning and really friendly, rooms are cleanec everyday. Lots of luxury products in the bathrooms to use and some food/wine in the kitchen to help yourselfs with. Nice 10min walk to city centre and close to tram/bus. Would DEFINATELY recommend!!!

This hostel was awesome. It's an apartment turned hostel which sounds weird but it's really cool. It's small but very quaint. Lily was an excellent host/owner. You really feel at home. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend to anyone. Thanks Lily! If I'm ever back in Vienna, I'll be seeing you again - Phil

Dedicated staff; Lili was great, helpful and very concerned about your needs. Pretty comfortable place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3