Believe-it-or-Not Reviews

10 Myrthengasse Apt 14, Vienna, Austria

This hostel is amazing thanks to Lilly! I'd love to go back and recommend it highly :)

It was amazing!

When I booked the hostel I was affraid it could be too overrated on internet, but is true is perfect place to stay and meet people. Lili is wondeful and makes you feel you are at home, here you are one traveler with identiy not only one room number. I totally recommend this hostel.

Amazing! I cannot rate this hostel highly enough. All the little touches really made it, for example cotton pads in the bathroom and an amazing breakfast laid out in the morning. Lily, the manager, is so helpful and kind. I would stay here again without doubt.

This is absolutely the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It was incredibly hard to leave the homelike atmosphere, good breakfast, and amazing pillows!! Lilly gave great advice for restaurants and general Vienna tips and is just the sweetest. I would recommend this hostel to absolutely anyone. Go there now!

The hostel owner is so sweet and helpful and the whole atmosphere is really chilled. There is a free breakfast and kitchen facilities which is great. The rooms are tidy and so pretty, the whole place is really well looked after. We met some really like minded people in our room and ended up having a really good trip in Vienna.

Very cool little place, with a homely environment. Quite small but still a good place to meet fellow solo travellers. The lady who runs the place is delightful and really cares about all her travellers. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

Beyond any shadow of a doubt this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It is situated 15 minutes walking distance away from the centre of Vienna and the majority of the big attractions. The hostel itself is colourful, quirky and full of character, super clean and just a great place to stay. Finally there is Lily, who runs it. A nicer and more hospitable person you will not meet. If I ever find myself Vienna, accomodation is a no-brainer. Thanks for everything Lily, you're a star.

Magnificent!!! My favourite hostel in the world. Had a great time, thanks Lily x

Best Hostel I've stayed in so far! Lily is a wonderful host and it definetly feels like a home away from home! You can help yourself with food and wine und find everything you need in the bathroom. It's great to meet other travellers aswell - I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Vienna! Thank you!

This is one of the best place I ever stayed during my vacation. It has a good location and 10-15 min walking distance to the historic city centre. Manager Lilly is very friendly, hospitable and she makes you feel like living in a home. The hostel is unique in design, and really makes you feel like a home. Perfectly clean hostel and good atmosphere for people to make friends. Good facilities, it has a living room, kitchen and activity room for everyone. I wish I could stay in this place longer.

This was a beautiful apartment in a very cool part of town, but I must say it felt overly 'cosy' when fully booked out. That however, was the only negative about this place, everything else was fantastic.

This is an excellent hostel, we really loved our stay here - made our trip in Vienna. Hostel is more like sharing a really nice, unique apartment with friends. Lovely living room which makes a great relaxed social area. Manager prepares breakfast in the morning and really friendly, rooms are cleanec everyday. Lots of luxury products in the bathrooms to use and some food/wine in the kitchen to help yourselfs with. Nice 10min walk to city centre and close to tram/bus. Would DEFINATELY recommend!!!

This hostel was awesome. It's an apartment turned hostel which sounds weird but it's really cool. It's small but very quaint. Lily was an excellent host/owner. You really feel at home. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend to anyone. Thanks Lily! If I'm ever back in Vienna, I'll be seeing you again - Phil

Dedicated staff; Lili was great, helpful and very concerned about your needs. Pretty comfortable place.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Very cozy and clean. The owner is simply the best and loves her job!

This is truly the most wonderful place to stay. I had a once in a lifetime experience staying there. All of these 100% ratings are not a joke. The experience is that of staying in a cozy apartment, only you share it with friendly guests. Lily (spelling? sorry!) is as friendly and accommodating as can be!

• 15th Jun 2014

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Lilly (or Lillie) was the most incredible host; so kind, caring, knowledgable, and genuinely sweet! The people staying there were fantastic too. VERY clean, comfortable, safe, and close to anywhere you need to go in the city. She recommended some awesome places to visit -- go to Amerling cafe/restaurant, for sure! Couldn't have asked for a more pleasant hostel experience. Thank you, Lilly (Lillie)!

Believe it or Not is hands down the best hostel in Vienna! Lilly is the sweetest - she was so accommodating, warm and just the all-around best host you could ask for! The hostel is impeccably clean and centrally located for anything you want to do in the city. Don't stay anywhere else, this place is perfect!

Absolutely the greatest hostel I have stayed in. Lily is the coolest! The atmosphere of the hostel leads to a beautiful community atmosphere and I made several very good friends during my stay. Did I mention that Lily is awesome? Everything is accounted for here. The little things you forgot on your trip and the little luxuries you are without (iron, fabric softener, real shower, hair dryer, sewing kit) are all here. HIGHLY recommended.