Believe-it-or-Not Reviews

10 Myrthengasse Apt 14, Vienna, Austria

Possibly one of the best hostels in existence. Environment and living area assisted in helping oneself relax and feel as if walking into a home. The kitchen was well designed and allowed a person to have all the conveniences of being at your own home. Not sure how to put it into words the best but if a person is looking for a comfortable, home feel, while also having the opportunity to interact and have many resources available to plan a trip in Vienna. Believe it or Not is the winner. Amazing!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in without doubt! Felt like home. Such a lovely place with all the little extras you'd want!

This is more of a shared apartment than a hostel I would say, but if you're looking for a super quiet and clean place then look no further. I met some really cool people here but it's not the place to be if you're looking for pub crawls and social events and the like.

I had an amazing stay at Believe it or Not. Lilly was a great host even though she wasn't feeling well. It's by far the friendliest and cosiest hostel I've ever stayed in. I'd highly recommend it to anyone visiting Vienna!

• 22nd Feb 2015

I read the comments before saying how amazing Lily was, unfortunately I didn't get to meet her in person but she sounded sweet over the intercom. This apartment-like hostel was cozy and beautiful. Since we all lived together it was easy to meet other travelers, so if you're traveling solo this is the place for you. The city was incredibly beautiful. I'm in love with it and will come back in the summer for sure!

A home away from home! Everything provided and thoughtfully put together. I felt like I was one of the family. Thanks Lilly!

Really an overall great Hostel! If you're looking to party, this isn't the best environment. However, Beleive It or Not offers a lot more than other hostels including washing machine, free food for breakfast, lunch, etc. clean towels and lenins every morning and much more. Great relaxing environment with a fantastic location!

We had a great stay at this place. Great location and facilities, very comfortable bed. Everything was perfect, but it's a little expensive for a hostel.

Lilly's really makes you comfortable and feeling like it's home, definitely recommend this place! got the best experience there, one of the best hostels I've ever been.

One of the best hostels i've been. Cosy, small, beautiful well located apartment. Really clean and you will find more facilities than in any other place, all is provided, food at any time, shampoo, bathroom devices, etc, etc. Although i would like to have stayed more days, i must say Lily (staff) is really helpful and a really nice person. Totally recomend it.

Such a wonderful place to stay, and an excellent start to my time here in Vienna. So glad I got to meet Lilly and stay in this wonderful hostel - the best i've ever stayed in!

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. I felt at home right away and wished I could have extended my trip! The place is incredible!! Literally a little oasis and your own home away from home. Lily is incredible and ensures that you have everything you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here and will certainly be returning.

This place was incredible. Helpful staff cool rooms. Kitchen was immaculate

In over 3 years of travelling, this is without doubt the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. We were only here for 4 nights but it instantly felt like home. Wonderful people, great atmosphere, and more facilities than you would ever expect. Lilly was so friendly and helpful. If only every hostel was like this...

• 15th Jan 2015

Easily the most beautiful place I've ever stayed, well worth the little bit extra and Lilly was amazing even though we only saw her for a little bit. You won't regret staying here. Really relaxing vibe.

Central location to explore touristy stuff or arty Josefstadt. Well-equipped facility: no need to bring a towel, hairdryer (great news for traveling nomads!) plus every conceivable breakfast food, two guitars, board games, books. I met lovely people there. Everyone is respectful, no competition for bathroom or late-night loud noises. I had a short but sweet chat with Lilly before I took off. What an extraordinary person she is!! I'm recommending this to all my friends who'll travel to Vienna.

• 8th Jan 2015
  • China

Hands down my favourite hostel I have stayed at. Great neighbourhood with plenty of restaurants and cafes nearby, plus other shops to browse, and very close to the city centre and museumquartier. Lilly was a fantastic host- friendly, accommodating and personable. As far as hostels go, this place is small (there are only 2 dorm rooms), but that is what makes it such a nice place to stay; easy for meeting other travellers and you feel right at home. Breakfast each morning was great as well. 10/10!

• 5th Jan 2015

Awesome place!

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Hungary

It is literally hard to believe at first that the place is a hostel. The atmosphere is very vibrant and honestly refreshing. Loved the vibe!

Best hostel I stayed in during all my traveling while abroad. Really great place and the owner is the nicest.

• 14th Dec 2014