Believe-it-or-Not Reviews

10 Myrthengasse Apt 14, Vienna, Austria

Loved this hostel. Lilly is the best host ever! All included apartment, really feels like home. Nice breakfast. Really close to the Natural History Museum, which is a must-see in Vienna.

Lily was a great host and took wonderful care of us! She was right on target with directions, recommendations, things to do and avoid. I was a solo traveler and the atmosphere was excellent--- great climate to make friends but also have your own personal space if desired. When I return to Vienna, I plan on staying at Believe it or Not. Word. -BC

I've stayed in a lot of hostels across Europe, and this was far and away the best. It felt more like a home than a hostel - the shared living space and kitchen make it easy to meet other people. Lilly was also really welcoming and helpful. I hope to be back soon!

Great, small, cozy hostel!

This had to be the best place I have ever stayed in! The place was very clean, beds were super comfortable, the location was only a 15 minute walk from the museum district and the host (Lilly) was amazing! Overall, a very great and memorable weekend! Thanks Lilly :)

• 27th Feb 2014

I stayed 3 nights in BION. If I go to Vienna again, I'll definitely stay here.

• 12th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

It was seriously the best hostel I've stayed at. Great environment and people. Best vibe I could look for in a hostel. Lilly was a wonderful host, she'd be there for us every morning and leave us to be during the arvo. The facilities and amenities are a ! Free laundry guys! The hostel is about a 10min walk to metro. Good exercise right!

• 9th Jan 2014

I absolutely LOVED my stay at Believe It or Not! Lilly, the hostel owner, is absolutely amazing and was so pleasant and helpful for the entirety of our stay. The hostel had such a nice vibe and was a nice change from the bigger hostels that I'd been staying at. The common area was especially nice, since it's just the living room of the apartment. It was really cosy, great for hanging out and talking, drinking, watching a movie, etc. It was a nice bit of normalcy in the middle of a long trip.

• 8th Jan 2014

One of the best hostels I have travelled to ! Lilly is really kind and trsuts people to manage themselves, which makes a whole difference. :)

It is different from other hostels, it is an appartment with two rooms and a living room. The owner is very nice!

I had a fantastic 2 nights here. Great hospitality and people too.

It's a wonderful place! I loved and recommend a lot!

• 30th Dec 2013

Best hostel I'be ever stayed in!! Lilly is an amazing host. The place is more than clean and full of Lilly's little attentions for her clients. It's a perfect place for a single traveller. I would definitly recommend this hostel.

Warm and nice place, like sweet home. Thank you Lilly !

It maked me feel weird at my first time because its not looking like hostel at first look but then I felt like I'm staying at one of my friend house super clean so quite an very well located and the owner taking care of the facility and visitors so kind and so well Strongly recommending

Lilly is wonderful, easygoing, relaxed, and friendly. She also runs the cleanest hostel in all of Europe. She provides so many amenities that other hostels don't; shampoo, shower soap, pasta, rice, tea, coffee, and a great wall of Vienna's recommended sites. 15 minute walk to the Ringstraße. Not particularly close to any underground stops, but the walk is very easy.

This place shouldn't be called a hostel; Lilly treats her guests like friends in a 5-star appartment. I couldn't find any flaw: beautiful appartment; good breakfast; good beds; nice atmosphere. Everything is included: one is welcome to free wine, fruits, chocolate etc. It's by far the best "hostel" I've stayed at and I congratulate Lilly on her amazing work.

I've travelled a lot, and this is the best place I have ever stayed. Not just the best hostel I've ever stayed in, the best place period. The hostel is a medium-sized apartment with very nice high ceilings. Two bedrooms, a large living room, and a fully-equipped kitchen. There is so much attention to detail in this place. Every little tiniest thing is taken care of and done thoughtfully. You will be amazed. The manager is also the coolest, most genuine person you will meet in your life.

• 25th Nov 2013

Great small hostel, easy to meet people, good common area, has vegemite available at breakfast, and staff (Lilly) are really helpful.

Lily, you rock, you were such a wonderful host, cannot fault the hostel accomadation facilities, It was such a cozy place to stay combine with a fun and easy going host, what more can one ask for.