Believe-it-or-Not Reviews

10 Myrthengasse Apt 14, Vienna, Austria

Loved this hostel. Lilly is the best host ever! All included apartment, really feels like home. Nice breakfast. Really close to the Natural History Museum, which is a must-see in Vienna.

Lily was a great host and took wonderful care of us! She was right on target with directions, recommendations, things to do and avoid. I was a solo traveler and the atmosphere was excellent--- great climate to make friends but also have your own personal space if desired. When I return to Vienna, I plan on staying at Believe it or Not. Word. -BC

FANTASTIC hostel. Tiny and super cosy, but everyone staying there was super friendly, so had a great atmosphere. Not the cheapest hostel, but totally worth it, because you get so many things free - laundry, linen, breakfast, tea and coffee, even pasta when I wanted to cook. Had a great time with some friends I made. Lilly is a lovely human being - thank you so much! She gave me great recommendations of places to eat etc. Hostel is not right in the centre, but on an easy bus ride/walk to town.

1 2 3 Next » last »