Believe-it-or-Not Reviews

10 Myrthengasse Apt 14, Vienna, Austria

Beyond any shadow of a doubt this is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It is situated 15 minutes walking distance away from the centre of Vienna and the majority of the big attractions. The hostel itself is colourful, quirky and full of character, super clean and just a great place to stay. Finally there is Lily, who runs it. A nicer and more hospitable person you will not meet. If I ever find myself Vienna, accomodation is a no-brainer. Thanks for everything Lily, you're a star.

Magnificent!!! My favourite hostel in the world. Had a great time, thanks Lily x

Best Hostel I've stayed in so far! Lily is a wonderful host and it definetly feels like a home away from home! You can help yourself with food and wine und find everything you need in the bathroom. It's great to meet other travellers aswell - I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Vienna! Thank you!

1 2 3 Next » last »