8.5
Fabulous 130 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 130 Total Reviews
Belka Hostel Located at 77A building, Chapaev street, , Listvyanka.
Russia
Listvyanka Irkutsk Region 77A building, Chapaev street,
85% 130
51.8557478 104.8742866
    Rooms available

10th Mar 2016
6.6

I stay in this hostel one night but was planning a longer trip. The internet in the place is limited so there was no connection when I arrived. I then went to Irkutsk. As I hand no internet I couldn't book any accommodation there but they said they booked me a night in their hostel there and gave me all direction. When I arrived to Irkutsk there was no space for me as nobody called to book it. I was really disappointed. I guess there are better places in Listvyanka.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Mar 2016

Very beautiful hostel with all the facilities you need. The woman who runs it is very friendly and makes sure you feel at home. It takes about 20 minutes to walk from the lake front to the hostel, but it is a pleasant one, with a nice art gallery en route. There is a big kitchen which is great for cooking with other guests. I visited in winter and the atmosphere wasn't amazing, but maybe this is different in the busier, summer months.

16th Feb 2016
6.6

The manager was not there when I arrived. The hostel is 20 minutes uphill out of the village and there's nowhere to leave a bag if you can't get in. Eventually one of the guests let me in - lucky he was there as it was about minus 10. When the manager showed up her explanation was that she had "gone for a walk in the forest". It was a nice building and had some good communal areas but the lack of welcome really put me off, and the banya was "out of order", so the eco-stuff was nothing special.

16th Feb 2016

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again and recommend!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
1st Feb 2016
8.0

Located 15min out of Listvyanka's city center. Security is very good, every room has a key. Staff was helpful and English speaking. Facilities were ok, WiFi worked really really bad. You can book loads of tours around Irkutsk and Listvyanka. I would recommend it!