Bell Hostel and Apartments Reviews

Szent Istvan krt. 24. IV/2., Budapest, Hungary

wanted a couple of quiet nights and these apartments were perfect, good facilities and close to tram lines that take you everywhere.

Great Hostel! Really enjoyed our stay!

• 11th Jun 2015

This was the best experience I have had during several trips to Europe. The owner was extremely polite, understanding and generous. His property is amazing with everything you could need. My daughter and I felt we could live there permanently it was so well equiped and comfortable. Thank you for help in making your city a place I would return without a doubt.

The room we stayed had only one window and no direct sunlight at all. Ask which floor will you be staying at before you book.

My two friends and I stayed at Bell Hostel. Gabor the manger was so helpful and kind. The apartment was more than we imagined. We would highly recommend coming to Budapest and staying at Bell Hostel!

• 26th Mar 2015

Gábor was a really helpful and informative host and we enjoyed a lovely two days in the smallest flat which was actually quite big! We followed Gábor's excellent advice for places to eat and were not dissapointed! Thanks again!

I would highly recommend this place. very clean and friendly atmosphere. Super quiet too!

• 22nd Feb 2015

I really wish i have stayed more days. There was a group reservation on the hostel and they didn't have a bed left for me, so they upgraded me to an apartment for myself. Gábor is a really friendly and helpful guy, ask him what ever you want to ask and he can reccomend you anything about Budapest. The location is really good,a few steps from the bridge, one block from the subway station,the tram passes through that avenue, you have an exchange place just in front and lots of places to eat nearby