Bell Hostel and Apartments Reviews

Szent Istvan krt. 24. IV/2., Budapest, Hungary

The room we stayed had only one window and no direct sunlight at all. Ask which floor will you be staying at before you book.

My two friends and I stayed at Bell Hostel. Gabor the manger was so helpful and kind. The apartment was more than we imagined. We would highly recommend coming to Budapest and staying at Bell Hostel!

• 26th Mar 2015

Gábor was a really helpful and informative host and we enjoyed a lovely two days in the smallest flat which was actually quite big! We followed Gábor's excellent advice for places to eat and were not dissapointed! Thanks again!

I would highly recommend this place. very clean and friendly atmosphere. Super quiet too!

• 22nd Feb 2015

I really wish i have stayed more days. There was a group reservation on the hostel and they didn't have a bed left for me, so they upgraded me to an apartment for myself. Gábor is a really friendly and helpful guy, ask him what ever you want to ask and he can reccomend you anything about Budapest. The location is really good,a few steps from the bridge, one block from the subway station,the tram passes through that avenue, you have an exchange place just in front and lots of places to eat nearby

More like staying in an apartment than a hostel - a really clean, beautiful place with all the facilities and comfort of your own home. The staff were extremly helpful. The manager offered hot caffee every morning :)

• 14th Jan 2015

I really enjoyed the time my friends and I spent at Bell Hostel and apartments. We hadn't heard of the place before and it was its almost unrealistic value for money that recommended it to us. (Around ten pounds a night per person for a private room). The facilities are comprehensive. There was really nothing lacking. The staff, Cecília and Gábor were also very kind and accommodating; they even took the time to make coffee for us. I would recommend this hostel for these reason.

• 6th Jan 2015