Bell Hostel and Apartments Reviews

Szent Istvan krt. 24. IV/2., Budapest, Hungary

It was my first stay at bell hostel, but I'm sure I'll turn back. It's clean, quiet and has a good location. I payed for a single room, and got a huge triple for my own. The guy who runs the place helps you with all Budapest related questions.

Overall I liked this hostel. I had a single room for two nights. I had planned on only staying one night, but then a museum if wanted to see was closed one day and decided to stay another day to see it so the staff was great about changing my stay at the last minute. Hostel was quiet too. The only thing I really didn't like was that there really is no reception office. You can call or email the staff but would've been nice to have someone there if you had questions.

• 29th Mar 2014

Friendly and helpful staff. Good location easy access to most attractions and public transportation. Had a good stay with friends here.

Loved the hostel. Brilliant location, very safe and great kitchen/living area. Would definitely reecommend and use again.

Seriously one of the best hostels I've ever been to. Gabor, the boss, makes a great job and treats you better than some 5 star hotels.

• 25th Oct 2013