Bell Hostel and Apartments Reviews

Szent Istvan krt. 24. IV/2., Budapest, Hungary

I would stay here again

Super location, clean place. Recommend it!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Bulgaria

The Bell Hostel has a great location, right by the Margaret Bridge and super close to all of the bars, shops and restaurants in Pest. My friend and I stayed in the "apartment" and while it was nice to have our own apartment with kitchen and living space, the apartment was quite dingy and a bit dirty and there was leftover food from the previous renters. Gabor was very friendly and helpful but I would suggest somewhere a bit cleaner with better airflow.

Really nice, clean and safe hostel. Good location with very friendly staff!

• 20th Jun 2014

We had Very friendly host who gave us a good introduction to area and facilities. We only saw him once for orientation and payment. We had a contact number to reach him if any problems. We enjoyed the novelty of staying in a traditional apartment block with the city at our doorstep. It was Handy having small kitchen to make tea and coffee, but the shower needs attention and we would have liked a TV. We loved Budapest and it's fascinating sights.

Gabor was exceptionally helpful. Very polite, even compensated me with a very nice bottle of wine when upgrading my room due to a group booking! The hostel is in a great location, and very convenient for sightseeing and museums as it is close to all the major forms of transport, as well as being near the main buzz of the city. Thanks Gabor for a hassle free and pleasurable stay!

It was my first stay at bell hostel, but I'm sure I'll turn back. It's clean, quiet and has a good location. I payed for a single room, and got a huge triple for my own. The guy who runs the place helps you with all Budapest related questions.

Overall I liked this hostel. I had a single room for two nights. I had planned on only staying one night, but then a museum if wanted to see was closed one day and decided to stay another day to see it so the staff was great about changing my stay at the last minute. Hostel was quiet too. The only thing I really didn't like was that there really is no reception office. You can call or email the staff but would've been nice to have someone there if you had questions.

Friendly and helpful staff. Good location easy access to most attractions and public transportation. Had a good stay with friends here.

Loved the hostel. Brilliant location, very safe and great kitchen/living area. Would definitely reecommend and use again.