Bell Hostel and Apartments Reviews

Szent Istvan krt. 24. IV/2., Budapest, Hungary

The staff was very friendly and did their best to help me find my way around town, meet new people, give suggestions for my stay, and arranged activities.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

Couldn't of hope for a better hostel. Perfect location, extremely clean, friendly staff and great value for money. So pleased we chose the bell hostel for our trip to Budapest!

• 30th Sep 2014

Fantastic Hostel with an even better host. Could not imagine a better place to stay in Budapest. We stayed here for 5 nights with 3 couples en accomodation are very clean and really everything is provided. A warm welcome and a lot of advice of the local host helped us to come at the nicest places in Budapest. Gabor is an experienced host who helps you in any possible way. This is a 5 star hostel for us.

Great staff, very nice rooms and right next to the Metro

I would stay here again

Super location, clean place. Recommend it!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Bulgaria

The Bell Hostel has a great location, right by the Margaret Bridge and super close to all of the bars, shops and restaurants in Pest. My friend and I stayed in the "apartment" and while it was nice to have our own apartment with kitchen and living space, the apartment was quite dingy and a bit dirty and there was leftover food from the previous renters. Gabor was very friendly and helpful but I would suggest somewhere a bit cleaner with better airflow.

Really nice, clean and safe hostel. Good location with very friendly staff!

• 20th Jun 2014

We had Very friendly host who gave us a good introduction to area and facilities. We only saw him once for orientation and payment. We had a contact number to reach him if any problems. We enjoyed the novelty of staying in a traditional apartment block with the city at our doorstep. It was Handy having small kitchen to make tea and coffee, but the shower needs attention and we would have liked a TV. We loved Budapest and it's fascinating sights.