Bell Hostel and Apartments Reviews

Szent Istvan krt. 24. IV/2., Budapest, Hungary

More like staying in an apartment than a hostel - a really clean, beautiful place with all the facilities and comfort of your own home. The staff were extremly helpful. The manager offered hot caffee every morning :)

• 14th Jan 2015

I really enjoyed the time my friends and I spent at Bell Hostel and apartments. We hadn't heard of the place before and it was its almost unrealistic value for money that recommended it to us. (Around ten pounds a night per person for a private room). The facilities are comprehensive. There was really nothing lacking. The staff, Cecília and Gábor were also very kind and accommodating; they even took the time to make coffee for us. I would recommend this hostel for these reason.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The staff was very friendly and did their best to help me find my way around town, meet new people, give suggestions for my stay, and arranged activities.

Couldn't of hope for a better hostel. Perfect location, extremely clean, friendly staff and great value for money. So pleased we chose the bell hostel for our trip to Budapest!

• 30th Sep 2014

Fantastic Hostel with an even better host. Could not imagine a better place to stay in Budapest. We stayed here for 5 nights with 3 couples en accomodation are very clean and really everything is provided. A warm welcome and a lot of advice of the local host helped us to come at the nicest places in Budapest. Gabor is an experienced host who helps you in any possible way. This is a 5 star hostel for us.

Great staff, very nice rooms and right next to the Metro

I would stay here again