Bell Hostel and Apartments Reviews

Szent Istvan krt. 24. IV/2., Budapest, Hungary

wanted a couple of quiet nights and these apartments were perfect, good facilities and close to tram lines that take you everywhere.

Great Hostel! Really enjoyed our stay!

• 11th Jun 2015

This was the best experience I have had during several trips to Europe. The owner was extremely polite, understanding and generous. His property is amazing with everything you could need. My daughter and I felt we could live there permanently it was so well equiped and comfortable. Thank you for help in making your city a place I would return without a doubt.

The room we stayed had only one window and no direct sunlight at all. Ask which floor will you be staying at before you book.

My two friends and I stayed at Bell Hostel. Gabor the manger was so helpful and kind. The apartment was more than we imagined. We would highly recommend coming to Budapest and staying at Bell Hostel!

• 26th Mar 2015

Gábor was a really helpful and informative host and we enjoyed a lovely two days in the smallest flat which was actually quite big! We followed Gábor's excellent advice for places to eat and were not dissapointed! Thanks again!

I would highly recommend this place. very clean and friendly atmosphere. Super quiet too!

• 22nd Feb 2015

I really wish i have stayed more days. There was a group reservation on the hostel and they didn't have a bed left for me, so they upgraded me to an apartment for myself. Gábor is a really friendly and helpful guy, ask him what ever you want to ask and he can reccomend you anything about Budapest. The location is really good,a few steps from the bridge, one block from the subway station,the tram passes through that avenue, you have an exchange place just in front and lots of places to eat nearby

More like staying in an apartment than a hostel - a really clean, beautiful place with all the facilities and comfort of your own home. The staff were extremly helpful. The manager offered hot caffee every morning :)

• 14th Jan 2015

I really enjoyed the time my friends and I spent at Bell Hostel and apartments. We hadn't heard of the place before and it was its almost unrealistic value for money that recommended it to us. (Around ten pounds a night per person for a private room). The facilities are comprehensive. There was really nothing lacking. The staff, Cecília and Gábor were also very kind and accommodating; they even took the time to make coffee for us. I would recommend this hostel for these reason.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The staff was very friendly and did their best to help me find my way around town, meet new people, give suggestions for my stay, and arranged activities.

Couldn't of hope for a better hostel. Perfect location, extremely clean, friendly staff and great value for money. So pleased we chose the bell hostel for our trip to Budapest!

• 30th Sep 2014

Fantastic Hostel with an even better host. Could not imagine a better place to stay in Budapest. We stayed here for 5 nights with 3 couples en accomodation are very clean and really everything is provided. A warm welcome and a lot of advice of the local host helped us to come at the nicest places in Budapest. Gabor is an experienced host who helps you in any possible way. This is a 5 star hostel for us.

Great staff, very nice rooms and right next to the Metro

I would stay here again

Super location, clean place. Recommend it!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Bulgaria

The Bell Hostel has a great location, right by the Margaret Bridge and super close to all of the bars, shops and restaurants in Pest. My friend and I stayed in the "apartment" and while it was nice to have our own apartment with kitchen and living space, the apartment was quite dingy and a bit dirty and there was leftover food from the previous renters. Gabor was very friendly and helpful but I would suggest somewhere a bit cleaner with better airflow.

Really nice, clean and safe hostel. Good location with very friendly staff!

• 20th Jun 2014

We had Very friendly host who gave us a good introduction to area and facilities. We only saw him once for orientation and payment. We had a contact number to reach him if any problems. We enjoyed the novelty of staying in a traditional apartment block with the city at our doorstep. It was Handy having small kitchen to make tea and coffee, but the shower needs attention and we would have liked a TV. We loved Budapest and it's fascinating sights.

Gabor was exceptionally helpful. Very polite, even compensated me with a very nice bottle of wine when upgrading my room due to a group booking! The hostel is in a great location, and very convenient for sightseeing and museums as it is close to all the major forms of transport, as well as being near the main buzz of the city. Thanks Gabor for a hassle free and pleasurable stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4