7.8
Very Good 121 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 121 Total Reviews
Bell Hostel and Apartments Located at Szent Istvan krt. 24. IV/2., , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1137 Szent Istvan krt. 24. IV/2.
78% 121
47.5113963 19.0536350
    Rooms available

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016
7.1

Everything was great but during the 4 days I was in Bell Hostel we had no cleaning facilities.

• zephead83
  • England, Couple, 31-40
10th Jun 2016

Our apartment was about 5 minutes walk from Nyugati Palyaudvar station and in a great location. The place was clean and well maintained and most sights are close by. Gabor and his staff were extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend this place.

• Zimbabwe, Female, 25-30
24th Feb 2016

I had such a lovely time at Bell Apartments. I was so lucky that on my day of arrival I got upgraded to a beautiful terrace apartment which was so clean and had everything in it. Gabor the owner of the apartments and hostels is so helpful. My friend and I really loved our stay there and next time we are in Budapest we will definitely stay there.