Bell Tower International Hostel Reviews

No. 1 North Street (Post Office Building), Xi'an, China

Near to subway within 2min walks, near to muslim quarter (halal food heaven), superb bell tower view from our window

• 31st Oct 2015
  • Malaysia

It is cheap, it is as close as you can get to Drum & Bell Tower, and it provides nearly the same facilities as the other hostels in town. Sure, the atmosphere is not like in a typical backpacker Hostel, but still it was okay and a good starting point to discover Xian! :-) But be careful: there are no mixed dorms, only male or female.

It was last minute bookings to the hostel as it was Golden Week, unaware of the competition I was heading into. THEY CANCELLED MY RESERVATION EVEN THOUGH I PUT A 12% DEPOSIT DOWN THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD. THEY DON'T HAVE OTHER OPTION TIMES TO LET THE HOSTEL KNOW THE CORRECT TIME TO CHECK-IN, no later than 8pm (20:00) even though I was arriving at 10pm. They tried calling me which I missed because I was in the toilet on the train and then my phone ran out of credit/other times no reception to call.

• 2nd Oct 2015

On the fourth floor. An elevator would have been nice.