Bell & Hare Hostel Reviews

724-726 High Rd, Tottenham, London, England

The room floor should be cleaned more often. It's dusty and dirty. I reported this to the management but apparently I was ignored. But overall I'll rate 60% satisfaction

• 5th Apr 2015

Far from tube station. Reasonably clean. Weird atmosphere, seemed like a lot of people were living in the place. Not a bad place given the price, though not sure if I'd stay again.

Stay away from there

Good place

very good

they charge for nothing

London is a #$*

The hostel is not directly in the city centre. It took us an hour to reach Victoria Station, but only because we didn't want to pay the price for zone 3 and so had to take the bus instead of the tube. The Bus station ist directly in front of the hostel, which is very nice. The other guests have been really great and made our visit much more fun! The room was sparsely furnished, but for the price we didn't expect more. A table and chair would be nice. Facilities were cleaned 2times/day.

There were a lot of milbew in bathroom. There is only 3 bathroom with toilet inside for whole hostel. Our friend was stucked at the toilet about an hour and nobody was in the reception. There were also a lot of older people...around 50, hostel sais, that there can be nobody older tham 38

Worst worn matrasses I've ever slept on. Only one night here and hopefully never again

Not as good as the Woodberry Hostel, which costs about the same and is also run by No.8 Hostel, but is just in a better position. Bell and Hare is a twenty minute walk from the Tottenhame Hale Underground station, OR about an hour by Bus from Kings Cross Station. The rooms are adequate, but like I said, it's exactly like the Woodberry Hostel on Seven Sisters and Woodberry just has a better kitchen, better location, and cozier pub.

Everything just fine

good place to stay! bit far from the center but with the bus and tubes you can reach everywhere easily. tottaly recomended!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Pretty far from the heart of London, which made transportation hard but the bar downstairs was a great place to hang out.

• 27th Feb 2015

There were no outlets we could see in the room. My female friend witnessed a man strip nearly naked in the same room. There was no mirror in my room. The woman at the front desk seemed incompetent and kept thinking that our Irish pounds were euros. The bathroom floor was very gross on the second floor. I will NOT be coming back!!

• 27th Feb 2015

Staff great hostel clean.njoy ;)

Very pleasantly surprised. The cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at in London.

The staff were incredibly nice and easy going. The best place to be for a tottenham fan on match due to its close proximity to the stadium.

everything ok no problem

Not the nicest hostel that I've stayed at. There was only two outlets in the entire room for six people and they were inconveniently located. The bathroom shower had mold in the top and the lock was broken to the point the I actually got locked in the bathroom for a good minute because the lock was stuck.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4