Bell & Hare Hostel Reviews

724-726 High Rd, Tottenham, London, England

Very good hostel!!

The hostel is well located, clean and always kept tidy.

Very good!!!!james

Good trip with Bells & Hare Hostel. We will probably come back soon.

A review for a pint Lola. Better be true!!

Really bad matresses. They take any chance to extracharge you. Old and dirty toilets where you get stuck. Very nice staff. Stupid and conservative rules. Not flexible policy at all.!

the location is dodgy (although cheap shops, restaurants, etc.) and well out of city centre, pub eerily empty. The mattress was absolutely appalling. We changed it with the reception guy for another one, equally poor. The guy was actually very helpful. Most residents are long-term it seems. On the good side, everything is clean and the hostel is quite close to Tottenham Hale if u head to Stansted. I definitely wouldn't recommend it to ordinary tourists though. It's alright for 1 night.

i need a playstation in hostel, but is good

Excellent

I think Bell and Hare hostel has some problems: 1-bathrooms are not cleaned often 2-the owners must put more warnings about "keep the bathroom the way you found it" 3-there is a lack of plugs to charge eletronics 4-put some curtains on the windows

• 15th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Excellent

Amazing Staff and a great friendly vibe.

• 14th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Sinon and Federico are hardworkers doing everything they can to help the visitors.Respectful and friendly always.

Looking good from the outside and ok from the inside, we had a nice stay at Bell&Hare. Public Transport was easily accessible (we needed about 25 Minutes to Liverpool Street) and there are many international supermarkets and diners around. The staff was very helpful and friendly, however they should maybe overthink their cleaning strategy, bc the bathrooms were not cleaned once during our stay (3 days). Rooms were fine though! Overall, you won't find a better "value for money"-hostel!

• 13th May 2015

Excellent

Fantastic everything, Only issue is that the computers were a bit shotty.

Keep up the clean bathrooms! But look into fixing the doors because I pretty much got locked into one.

• 10th May 2015

When I booked the hostel, I paid a portion of the cost. I got an email that told me I had to pay the rest when i got to the hostel with the card that I used. When I got to the hostel, they said they only take cash and that there was a 20 pound security deposit. I was neither informed that they only take cash or that there was a security deposit and I did not appreciate the surprise as I did not have an pounds on me. I think this needs to explicitly written in the information section.

• 10th May 2015

was a good hostel... i enjoy the atmosphere there, the guys around are easygoing and on th enogths you can talk with them about your plans in london, the bathrooms always clean, and the price for the hostel is quiet good, i mean its london, so i totally recomend this choice if you dont mind to take a bus everyday, anyways 5+ ... the rooms are normal size with twin beds and they give you clean sheets(as normal) there is a kitchen that you can use for fix some meals, and the security inside good!!

Good value for money. Nice rooms and kitchen. Lovely roof terrace. Good bathrooms.