Bell & Hare Hostel Reviews

724-726 High Rd, Tottenham, London, England

everything ok no problem

Not the nicest hostel that I've stayed at. There was only two outlets in the entire room for six people and they were inconveniently located. The bathroom shower had mold in the top and the lock was broken to the point the I actually got locked in the bathroom for a good minute because the lock was stuck.

Had specific cleaning times, which is great, but can improve. Value for what I paid was high. Seedy place. Quite a trip on the tube and bus and in a dark and murky location. Customer service was great.

The reception lady was exceptional. Stayed an hour later than after her shift finished to help me check in.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Wales

All though all the people living there were amazing and the atmosphere was brilliant. It didn't really make up for the fact that the place was really dirty and I found mouse droppings under my bed. If they cleaned the whole place, fixed the shower and door that was broken, it would be an amazing place.

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Denmark

Definitely value for money. We stayed in a twin room, but didn't have any lockers in our room like other rooms have and there were no lockers in the reception either so we had to leave our valuables with the receptionist.

• 21st Jan 2015
  • Estonia

The air in the room (No6) was not fresh and the window could not be opened! The lights could not be completely turned off. Me and my girlfriend had to sleep with a faint green light. The one bed had a pillow completely useless (almost empty inside) and a blanket so light one would freeze if they slept with it. The other bed had a descent pillow-blanket set and we used those. To use wifi, you need to create account and login every time. I had constant security warnings from laptop and smartphone.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Greece

Well lets see... Staff at check in was ok. You enter through a pub,but thats fine. London was seeing one of the coldest days. My room was the coldest room from those i have stayed.. No heater was on,despite the time of the night. The windows was typical wooden ones and the curtain could not warm in any way the room. I came in 20:30 and it was freezing cold in the room. How i was supposed to stay in a freezing room? Early check out is difficult.

Thanks for the lovely home.

Thanks for the lovely home.

Thank you for the lovely home.

Thanks for the beautiful home.

Its the best hostel in north london....

great value great service

Nice to stay at Bell & Hare for some few days,it was an excellent experience.See you soon.

The best hostel in north london.

Bathroom very untidy and the other bathroom on the top floor had problems with the lock. You have to repair the lock.

• 1st Jan 2015

I've stayed here so many times they know me.

You get what you pay for! Not incredibly nice but not awful either. Bathrooms could be much improved. However, staff was absolutely lovely. Would totally recommend!

I arrived on the evening following a big football match. Had I arrived earlier in the day the area would have been thoroughly congested but I arrived in peace and tranquilityafter 8pm.

• 28th Dec 2014